Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Canadian CEO blasts Trump over downed plane in Iran: 'I am livid'

  1. #1

    Canadian CEO blasts Trump over downed plane in Iran: 'I am livid'

    The CEO of packaged meats company Maple Leaf Foods took aim at President Trump over the downing of a Ukrainian passenger jet by Iran on Sunday, blaming the U.S. for destabilizing the region and inflaming tensions with Tehran.

    In a series of scathing tweets, CEO Michael McCain wrote that he was "very angry" at Trump and blamed him for the deaths of dozens of Canadian citizens, including the family of an employee of his company, in the jet crash that Iran's government says was unintentionally caused by its defensive weaponry.

    "I’m Michael McCain, CEO of Maple Leaf Foods, and these are personal reflections. I am very angry, and time isn’t making me less angry," he tweeted.

    "A narcissist in Washington tears world accomplishments apart; destabilizes region. US now unwelcomed everywhere in the area including Iraq; tensions escalated to feverish pitch. Taking out despicable military leader terrorist? There are a hundred like him, standing next in line," he continued.

    "The collateral damage of this irresponsible, dangerous, ill-conceived behavior? 63 Canadians needlessly lost their lives in the crossfire, including the family of one of my MLF colleagues (his wife + 11 year old son)!" McCain tweeted.

    "We are mourning and I am livid," he concluded.
    https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ran-i-am-livid



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Something tells me that he wouldn't be as angry had this happened under an Obama/Hillary/McStain's presidency.

    He might have been ecstatic had this happened under a NATO UN sanctioned intervention.

    I could be wrong, but this seems all too familiar.
    I can guarantee with 100% certainty Ron Paul is in favor of whatever you want to call slave labor...... He is in favor of sweat shops (as are 100% of free market economists). Krugminator2

    "Every post is about Hillary and pedophilia. I love them both soooo much!!!!!!!" Zippyjuan

  4. #3
    $#@! him and $#@! his companies products.

  5. #4

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    $#@! him and $#@! his companies products.
    you dont like Canadians? Are you a xenophobe?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    you dont like Canadians? Are you a xenophobe?
    $#@! Canucks. Bunch of cheese eating, surrender monkey, wannabees.

  8. #7
    Maybe I missed it; but can somebody tell me why there were so many $#@!ing Canadians on a Ukrainian flight out of Iran? Is Iran a huge tourist destination for Canadians? Oil industry? what is it?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Maybe I missed it; but can somebody tell me why there were so many $#@!ing Canadians on a Ukrainian flight out of Iran? Is Iran a huge tourist destination for Canadians? Oil industry? what is it?
    Speculating, but... Probably Canadian Citizens of Iranian decent.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9

  12. #10

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Something tells me that he wouldn't be as angry had this happened under an Obama/Hillary/McStain's presidency.

    He might have been ecstatic had this happened under a NATO UN sanctioned intervention.

    I could be wrong, but this seems all too familiar.
    What Trump is doing is no different from Obama with his threats, blackmails...

  14. #12

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump is way different than Obama you crazy bird.
    The fact he has so many NeoCons around him really makes it no difference. If Trump wanted the NeoCons out of his admin he would have already done so but he isn't doing it.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The fact he has so many NeoCons around him really makes it no difference. If Trump wanted the NeoCons out of his admin he would have already done so but he isn't doing it.
    Obama wasn't a neocon he was an Iranian regime appeaser. Trumps not a neocon otherwise he would of bombed Iran.

  17. #15

    Angry Neocon In Chief - Wahhabi of the Week

    Saudi Israel, Wahhabi Prince of the Week, Donnell Trump, Neocon Commander In Chief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

  18. #16
    Plenty of blame to go around. Trump’s actions did set off a string of events that led to this. The most relevant blame would go to the air traffic control and the airlines. Flights are often cancelled or delayed due to weather. Active war zone? Don’t take the chance.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Plenty of blame to go around. Trump’s actions did set off a string of events that led to this. The most relevant blame would go to the air traffic control and the airlines. Flights are often cancelled or delayed due to weather. Active war zone? Don’t take the chance.
    Trump's actions while proactive in stopping the imminent attacks were reactive to Iran's aggressive actions against the United States.


  21. #18
    In a series of scathing tweets, CEO Michael McCain wrote that he was "very angry" at Trump and blamed him for the deaths of dozens of Canadian citizens, including the family of an employee of his company, in the jet crash that Iran's government says was unintentionally caused by its defensive weaponry.
    Lol! Iran shoots down a plane, and the first person blamed? Trump. Welcome to wacko-world. What a loser.

    But, I guess I get it. The liberals have gone all-in calling Trump 'Hitler' at every possible turn and they haven't convinced the majority they expected. They've already thrown everything and the kitchen sink, so now all they can do is fling the any handful of dirt they can manage to grab.

    Nah. Iran shot down that plane. They could have not done that; but they did. Imagine that.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 106459 View Post
    Lol! Iran shoots down a plane, and the first person blamed? Trump. Welcome to wacko-world. What a loser.

    But, I guess I get it. The liberals have gone all-in calling Trump 'Hitler' at every possible turn and they haven't convinced the majority they expected. They've already thrown everything and the kitchen sink, so now all they can do is fling the any handful of dirt they can manage to grab.

    Nah. Iran shot down that plane. They could have not done that; but they did. Imagine that.
    We did the same exact thing about 20 years ago. The military was on high alert, and we accidentally shot down an Iranian plane full of Iranians.

    Can you imagine the $#@!storm if Iran had accidentally shot down a plane full of Americans that day?

    This is clearly the direct result of Trump's interventionism. THe blood is on his hands.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    We did the same exact thing about 20 years ago. The military was on high alert, and we accidentally shot down an Iranian plane full of Iranians.

    Can you imagine the $#@!storm if Iran had accidentally shot down a plane full of Americans that day?

    This is clearly the direct result of Trump's interventionism. THe blood is on his hands.
    The two situations are nothing alike and the blood is on the hands of the people who shot down the plane whether it was an accident or purposeful.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-25-2019, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-02-2019, 01:16 AM
  3. Obama: we have asked Iran to return downed U.S. drone
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 07:55 PM
  4. US Spy plane "downed" by Iran is intact
    By fisharmor in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 02:20 PM
  5. NORAD Chases Stolen Canadian Plane From Wisconsin to Missouri!
    By Knightskye in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •