Thread: Anti-Semitism Grows in Brooklyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

But I was told that only white people can be racist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But I was told that only white people can be racist.
    I think that the rule is only white people can be racist, but anyone, including Jews, can be anti-Semitic.

There were two tragic mass killing attacks that happened recently. Very unfortunate.

As far as other crimes like robbery or random assaults, it is more about a national trend. It isn’t just New York, it isn’t just Jewish people. The same thing is happening in San Francisco’s Chinatown, and some Chinese might feel they are being specifically targeted, but that is not the case. It is widespread. And asking some random people on the street “why are the Chinese being attacked” would always get some on the spot “hypothesis”, it doesn’t prove or mean anything.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Virgin Islands

What better way to keep people down than to make them think that they are being kept down.
    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There were two tragic mass killing attacks that happened recently. Very unfortunate.

As far as other crimes like robbery or random assaults, it is more about a national trend. It isn’t just New York, it isn’t just Jewish people. The same thing is happening in San Francisco’s Chinatown, and some Chinese might feel they are being specifically targeted, but that is not the case. It is widespread. And asking some random people on the street “why are the Chinese being attacked” would always get some on the spot “hypothesis”, it doesn’t prove or mean anything.
    The Chinese never had the Holocaust.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The Chinese never had the Holocaust.
    In the last century, communism killed off tens of millions of Chinese people.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Black on Jewish antisemitism is nothing new in NYC, all the way back to Jesse Jackson and his "hymie" remark in the 80s. Given the fact that landlords in black neighborhoods are disproportionately Jewish and often perceived as slumlords. The Blacks in this video are talking about being pushed out of Brooklyn, probably gentrification pushing at the edges of even "bad" neighborhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Black on Jewish antisemitism is nothing new in NYC, all the way back to Jesse Jackson and his "hymie" remark in the 80s. Given the fact that landlords in black neighborhoods are disproportionately Jewish and often perceived as slumlords. The Blacks in this video are talking about being pushed out of Brooklyn, probably gentrification pushing at the edges of even "bad" neighborhoods.
    Yes, it all started in the 80's.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    In the last century, communism killed off tens of millions of Chinese people.
    What does that have to do with the joos?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What does that have to do with the joos?
    Have you looked at Karl Marx?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Or Mao's advisors.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Or Mao's advisors.
    It was a joke.......
    "The Patriarch"

"Some people did something...."
    "The Patriarch"

The streets of yours and the apartments of ours.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I really need to start using the sarcasm emoji.
    "The Patriarch"

Many Orthodox Jews are super corrupt. Registering their individual houses as Synagogues, (no property taxes) etc

Just spoke with Ivy League Jewish leader who admitted such

Their shadyness is big part of problem of resentment

Medicaid Fraud.

State of NJ didn’t have enough law enforcement to go after all the Medicad fraud in Orthodox Lakewood Community,
    So they offered volunteer amnesty program

https://www.nj.com/news/2018/03/159_...und_avoid.html