Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POLL: Majority disapproves of the way Trump is handling Iran situation

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    LP votes will consist of what they always do. Nothing of matter. Independents are of one bent or the other and will base their vote accordingly. Just as they always do. Most independents I know care more about the economy than foreign intervention. And the economy is just keeps choogling along.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

Peter Schiff isn't thinking in terms of oil.. America has the oil.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It's not just about oil. He's telling us that thing aren't as rosy as they look.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    99.999999999999% of Trump voters have never heard of Shiff. About the same holds true for Independents. Hell, ALL of Americans. If the economy holds until election day, and by all indicators it will, then Trump will get the vote.

99.999999999999% of Trump voters have never heard of Shiff. About the same holds true for Independents. Hell, ALL of Americans. If the economy holds until election day, and by all indicators it will, then Trump will get the vote.
    You're too confident. Like i said it was close last time and will be close again.

Honestly, I love Schiff, but he'll continue screaming doom and gloom for the rest of his life. Of course he'll be right again eventually and he's correct about the fundamentals being a disaster but an honest apples to apples comparison of our economy today to Obama's economy and we're far better off in many ways. Trump has done some really good things economically that few here are willing to acknowledge and for which he deserves a lot of credit.

Yes, debt continues to grow at an alarming rate. I consider it to be the number two threat to our Republic only behind the deep state. And yes, Tariffs are fundamentally bad for an economy (but short term tariffs can be productive as a means to an end).

I wonder if/when I'll break even on all the gold and silver I bought in 2012... (heavily influenced by Ron and Peter's doom & gloom advice)

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    I wonder if/when I'll break even on all the gold and silver I bought in 2012... (heavily influenced by Ron and Peter's doom & gloom advice)
    I bought most of my gold at 800-900 so i'm happy. i'm still buying whilst its under 1600. Have to wait 2 more weeks till i get paid!

You're too confident. Like i said it was close last time and will be close again.
    I'm just looking at all the current factors and making a prediction. I'm not saying I am right, just giving my opinion. If the economy keeps choogling, the Progressives intensify their bat $#@! craziness, if Biden, Pocohantas or Bernie is the challenger, if this impeachment crap carries into the election season fostering a more us vs. them mentality, I predict Trump is going to win. By a larger margin than he did the last time. I'm not predicting a landslide. I'm predicting a win.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Plenty will stay at home or vote LP because Trump has been lousy on spending and foreign policy.
    LP? The Lincoln Chafee/Bill Weld party? Come on man.

I'm just looking at all the current factors and making a prediction. I'm not saying I am right, just giving my opinion. If the economy keeps choogling, the Progressives intensify their bat $#@! craziness, if Biden, Pocohantas or Bernie is the challenger, if this impeachment crap carries into the election season fostering a more us vs. them mentality, I predict Trump is going to win. By a larger margin than he did the last time. I'm not predicting a landslide. I'm predicting a win.
    It doesn't matter who the democrats nominate. They don't have anything new to offer. Just a bunch of stuff that doesn't work. Polls on this Iran stuff are bad because the media has convinced people we are going to war when we are really going to space.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I’ve been a strong supporter of Trump since I voted for him. His handling of Iran which is out of the strongest Neo-con playbook has me turning against him.

Blowing up Solemani looks like checkers to me not chess & the blowback Dr.Paul has talked about for decades is an issue that can’t be swept under table..
    Trump needs to fire his advisors and like Rand is saying he should go with his instincts.

I was rooting for him in October when he refused to escalate the situation after Iran shot down a drone. He was profoundly wise on that matter. This does seem like a huge step back.

I'll give him credit where it's due, but I don't believe in participation trophies, either. He needs to clean house.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

Lightbulb x45

Baghdad Bober Trumpkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

You are being naive. Seriously. He'll get every vote given him the last go around. And, given his war against Progressives, pick up quite a few more. This guy was STILL filling stadiums and having overflow in a non-election year.
    Fwiw, from the interviews with attendees I've watched most traveled distances to attend his rallies. That implies that his very fervent supporters will drive for hours to go to a rally but rally attendance numbers (even filling an arena) don't necessarily indicate continued mass support across the voting public.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Some mainstream US media have labelled the assassinated Qasem Soleimani as a monstrous blood-soaked, terrorist mastermind, as evil as Osama bin Laden.
    Trump supporters have also pointed out that most Iranians hate Soleimani, and use social media comments for “evidence”.

Social media disinformation expert Professor Marc Owen Jones analysed the trend. He found that most of the 60,000 Soleimani-hating came from nearly 10,000 accounts, which had for the most common phrases “Make America Great Again” and “Trump”. Personally I wouldn’t expect that accounts using those phrases are Iranians.
    Marc Jones concluded that “once again that the online right wing MAGA movement is boosting the trend that seeks to indicate that Iranians actually hated Soleimani”.

Those who were most extreme in their opposition to the recently killed general, had typical machine-generated usernames and generic profiles, with little personal data and default, plain displays on their page. This is an increasingly common occurrence in conflicts, to control the narrative on the internet.
    In November 2019, during the U.S.-backed coup against President Evo Morales, thousands of newly created bots boosted a Spanish-language hashtag “there is no coup in Bolivia”.

There is evidence to suggest that most Iranians didn’t hate the killed Soleimani.
    A 2019 survey by the University of Maryland found that “General Soleimani remains the most popular Iranian public figure” with 59% of the country viewing him “very favorably” and more than 80% of Iranians having a positive opinion of him.

A Morning Consultant poll showed that 47% of the Americans interviewed, support the drone assassination of Soleimani, although they agreed it made America less safe.
    According to recent polls by Reuters and Ipsos, 39% of Americans “strongly disapprove” of the Trump administration’s handling of the Iran situation. Last weekend there were more than 70 anti-war protests across the United States.

According to Noam Chomsky, the US is a “rogue state” conducting “reckless international terrorism” with Trump’s actions giving ISIS “another lease on life”: https://www.mintpressnews.com/study-...ashtag/264024/
    (http://archive.is/RaR8r)
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

It doesn't matter how good the economy is. A large number of Americans will always live "paycheck to paycheck" in large part because of their own irresponsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It doesn't matter how good the economy is. A large number of Americans will always live "paycheck to paycheck" in large part because of their own irresponsibility.
    Wages and cost of living are dependent on supply and labor force. This largely effects how much money people have after expenses. Trump's policies have been positive here but he can't reverse the trend over night without a majority support of his solutions. He has gone so far as to shut the government down over funding the border wall and take negative press month after month because the democrats in congress had money for a circus but not to improve facilities at the border because they want to depress wages and increase the cost of living with open borders.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12