Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Church Members Tackle Man Trying To Get In Who Was High On Meth

Church Members Tackle Man Trying To Get In Who Was High On Meth

Surveillance footage shows NC church members pushing intruder to ground before deputies arrive

https://www.wxii12.com/article/north...ruder/30456270
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dude is lucky it was two beefy guys and not a pack of grandmas giving him a purse whooping.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

That's exactly what Jesus would have done, too.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Can you go to an NA meeting high or an AA meeting drunk?

Do you know what this guys problem is?

He is not an illegal alien trans gender ***** or a person that has enough pigment.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thnkat's exactly what Jesus would have done, too.
    Sounds like a real welcoming church.

Forgive him Father for he has sinned.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

To those who think the church members were not welcoming enough: Is this bitterness from the last time you were thrown out of a church when you showed up tweaking on meth?

Seriously, I have never been kicked out of a church, nor have I known anyone who has. I have seen some pretty obnoxious meth heads. I think I will give the church goers the benefit of the doubt that they did the right thing.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-12-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    To those who think the church members were not welcoming enough: Is this bitterness from the last time you were thrown out of a church when you showed up tweaking on meth?

Seriously, I have never been kicked out of a church, nor have I known anyone who has. I have seen some pretty obnoxious meth heads. I think I will give the church goers the benefit of the doubt that they did the right thing.
    Private property.

They can give anyone the boot for any reason.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Was my first thought.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You guys sound a bit judgemental toward the exercising of property rights in this case. Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post

He is not an illegal alien trans gender ***** or a person that has enough pigment.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Was my first thought.

You guys sound a bit judgemental toward the exercising of property rights in this case. Why?

Was my first thought.

I totally agree with property rights and think an owner or group can eject anyone they want. But, that doesn't change anything I said. NA has rules, Protected individuals can do whatever they want. Women can demand to become members of Men's clubs and so on.

If a church member thinks someone is coming in to do harm, he has an obligation to do something about it. Like, stop it. I notice nobody is mentioning the church member who shot someone who was trying to shoot up the church.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    If a church member thinks someone is coming in to do harm, he has an obligation to do something about it. Like, stop it. I notice nobody is mentioning the church member who shot someone who was trying to shoot up the church.
    Lol. I was going to ask if they thought the person who defended that church was a bad Christian for not making the mass shooter feel more welcome.

Lol. I was going to ask if they thought the person who defended that church was a bad Christian for not making the mass shooter feel more welcome.
    Turn the other Cheek.

Turn the other Cheek.
    To a slap, maybe, but a shotgun blast-- hell no!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Turn the other Cheek.
    That’s when the choice is your own. Read it for yourself. The Bible never says to stand there and let someone come in and wreak havoc on your congregation.

All they did was put the man on the ground and subdue him until authorities could arrive.
    #NashvilleStrong

Jesus got loud about it.. And a whip to drive them out,,

But I don't think he punched anyone out..

Restraining a violent individual, and removing him is one thing...

But he obviously needs help and not a Beating..

There are a lot of churches in this country devoid of the Spirit of Christ..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

To a slap, maybe, but a shotgun blast-- hell no!
    Was he armed?? I missed that..

I thought he was just unwelcome.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Jesus got loud about it.. And a whip to drive them out,,

But I don't think he punched anyone out..

Restraining a violent individual, and removing him is one thing...

But he obviously needs help and not a Beating..
    Have you ever tried to restrain a violent meth head? Things can get out of hand quickly. I have met many Baptists. I have met many addicts. I will give the Baptists the benefit of the doubt in this scenario.

There are a lot of churches in this country devoid of the Spirit of Christ..
    That is quite a blanket statement about many people you don't know. Speck meet plank...

Was he armed?? I missed that..

I thought he was just unwelcome.
    Euphemia and I mentioned the Texas Church shootout.

I didn’t see a beating. There wasn’t much video to see. Two guys subdue a disorderly man and keep him there until authorities arrive. I think the Fox headline was rather sensational without video or a story. The second link had the video.
    #NashvilleStrong

I hope that man can get his life together and get off the drugs.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Have you ever tried to restrain a violent meth head? Things can get out of hand quickly. I have met many Baptists. I have met many addicts. I will give the Baptists the benefit of the doubt in this scenario.
    I've known many Baptists, the doper got off easy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have you ever tried to restrain a violent meth head?
    I have disarmed a Violent Homosexual Attacker ,,Naked In a shower..

Does that count..

I had to beat a Violent attacker Carefully one Night... The punk had AIDS,, it took a Neighbor with a Gun to put an end to it..

I don't like violence,,it is never my first choice,,when I have a choice.

I have diffused many violent men much larger than myself. (I'm small)
    A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
    I don't like Violence,,but it is a mistake to think I won't use it,, It is just not my first option.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

From what I could tell from reading articles, his girlfriend was in the church and he was there to confront her about something.

I don't think he was there to go to church.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I guess Danke will be more careful next time .
    Do something Danke

I have disarmed a Violent Homosexual Attacker ,,Naked In a shower..

Does that count..

I had to beat a Violent attacker Carefully one Night... The punk had AIDS,, it took a Neighbor with a Gun to put an end to it..

I don't like violence,,it is never my first choice,,when I have a choice.

I have diffused many violent men much larger than myself. (I'm small)

I don't like Violence,,but it is a mistake to think I won't use it,, It is just not my first option.
    Ok, so you do understand what the church members went through.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-13-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    From what I could tell from reading articles, his girlfriend was in the church and he was there to confront her about something.

I don't think he was there to go to church.
    Exactly. People demand tolerance for themselves while being disrespectful to others. It doesn't seem like he went there to repent. And the church was supposed to welcome a loudmouth crackhead!

My two brothers and I went to church drunk off our asses back in my 20s when I was an atheist. We promised my mom we would attend midnight mass with her after going to Uncle Kenny's Christmas Eve party. She should have known, lol. Did I get kicked out? No! I kept my mouth shut and was respectful.

I see a bunch of people making snide remarks about Christians needing to be more welcoming. The border issue is an example. A person in Venezuela votes for Hugo Chavez to socialize their country and disarm them. This leads to them showing up at our borders expecting to be welcomed with open arms so they can vote in our elections, wreck our economy and disarm us.

Pardon me if people these days are wearing out their welcome.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-13-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I hope that man can get his life together and get off the drugs.
    Haven't you heard? It's now government's job to do that, not community resources like churches. Pffft so old fashioned. Churches are now for hearing about how great Israel is, passing the collection plate and watching in constant paranoia for a mass shooter to enter.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast