Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Wow. WW III was over quickly!

  1. #1

    Wow. WW III was over quickly!

    An Iranian general was droned in Bagdad. The Iranians were polite enough to warn us that they would bomb a base. They did and no US troops were hurt.

    I bet the media hopes that WW IV is a lot more exciting.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Zippy buys us a round of Dos Equis .
    Do something Danke

  4. #3
    I am sure this is the last we would hear of this crisis. The constant aggression and hostility by the US govt has now officially ended. The most recent attempt has failed to spark a WWIII, go home people and stop worrying, the US will now stop all efforts to start a war with Iran
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am sure this is the last we would hear of this crisis. The constant aggression and hostility by the US govt has now officially ended. The most recent attempt has failed to spark a WWIII, go home people and stop worrying, the US will now stop all efforts to start a war with Iran
    They have been playing this insane game long before my 48 years on this Earth began. Yes the world will end, but I find it hard to get hysterical everytime that my television tells me to.

    I will have that beer with Oyarde instead.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They have been playing this insane game long before my 48 years on this Earth began. Yes the world will end, but I find it hard to get hysterical everytime that my television tells me to.
    The Orange Man has no right to unilaterally declare a death sentence on anybody.

    Neither did O-Bomb-Ya

    Neither did Shrub.

    Neither did Clintoon.

    Neither did Poppy Bush.

    Well, you get my point.

    I will have that beer with Oyarde instead.
    Pour one for me too, as my Hysterical Outrage Account is bone dry.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They have been playing this insane game long before my 48 years on this Earth began. Yes the world will end, but I find it hard to get hysterical everytime that my television tells me to.

    I will have that beer with Oyarde instead.
    Yes, this game does lead to war and that is essential the point of the whole WWIII hysteria on twitter. I just don't think its benefits anyone to be flippant about it or mock people who are worried about a potential war involving the US vs Iran. Luckily this hysteria about WWIII was absent on RPF.

    I too will love to sit down and have a beer with Oyarde, the man has been everywhere as has a ton of juicy stories to tell.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes, this game does lead to war and that is essential the point of the whole WWIII hysteria on twitter. I just don't think its benefits anyone to be flippant about it or mock people who are worried about a potential war involving the US vs Iran. Luckily this hysteria about WWIII was absent on RPF.
    I will try to hyperventilate next time CNN breaks a story.

  9. #8
    We might not even get a WWIV. WWV could happen instead. A war so epic that it skips over WW IV.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. Well, that escalated quickly.
    By Anti Federalist in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. Need a video, quickly, help please.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 08:37 PM
  3. Vote Yes QUICKLY...
    By donttreadonme in forum MTV/MySpace Presidential Dialogue
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 05:52 PM
  4. I need help. And quickly.
    By NoMoreNicksLeft in forum Marketing Strategy, Influence & Persuasion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 03:46 PM
  5. How quickly the GOP forgets...
    By curtisehler in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 03:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •