Thread: Trump on Syria: “I left troops to take the oil. I took the oil”.

Post Trump on Syria: “I left troops to take the oil. I took the oil”.

Trump on Syria: “I left troops to take the oil. I took the oil”.
    From Fox News.

I left troops in Syria to take the oil. To Protect our oil interests..
    The NeoCons got to trump dang good or unless it was all Trump's and Trump's family jared decision to do so...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psychopath.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

We will leave and turn over the oil when Trump makes a deal with Syria and the Kurds that he thinks is best for America.
    That may not be perfect but it is far better than staying.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We will leave and turn over the oil when Trump makes a deal with Syria and the Kurds that he thinks is best for America.
    Trump makes a deal with Syria and the Kurds that he thinks is best for America
    Yeah a deal in which he think its best for America's six corporations and his admin, and that deal is America is stay in the middle east and with the oil for 100 of years. Sen John McCain would have being so proud.

If Trump is currently content with robbing the oil outright, I see no honor in his intentions. I see nothing ethical in holding forced MASSIVE robbery over their heads in an effort to negotiate a deal that would be EVEN MORE IN THE INTEREST OF THE USA THAN ROBBING ITS OIL OUTRIGHT? Furthermore in conjunction with this admission he also states his intention to keep troops in Syria.

Am I missing something here? Where in this context did Trump state his intention to make a deal with Syria and withdraw US troops?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClincher View Post
    If Trump is currently content with robbing the oil outright, I see no honor in his intentions. I see nothing ethical in holding forced MASSIVE robbery over their heads in an effort to negotiate a deal that would be EVEN MORE IN THE INTEREST OF THE USA THAN ROBBING ITS OIL OUTRIGHT? Furthermore in conjunction with this admission he also states his intention to keep troops in Syria.

Am I missing something here? Where in this context did Trump state his intention to make a deal with Syria and withdraw US troops?
    Taking the oil is the deal. Its a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Taking the oil is the deal. Its a good deal.
    It's not a good deal, it's theft and putting troops in harms way.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    It's not a good deal, it's theft and putting troops in harms way.
    It's the best deal. If you don't like oil than I guess that means there's more for the rest of us.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Could you imagine Swordy going through a divorce?

One day: Your wife says she's leaving you
    SS: she's only saying that to impress her girlfriends at work.

Next day: I saw your wife with another man and they were kissing.
    SS: That's fake news!

Later that night: wife doesn't come home
    SS: She's working late.

Next morning: wife never showed up
    SS: My wife is the hardest working woman in the history of this country!

A week later: you've been served
    SS: I don't have all the info right now, but I trust my wife is being faithful to me. Hey, at least she's not trying to get the house.

A month later: SS is lurking his ex's fb page and sees her at a nightclub sandwiched inbetween some foreign dewd and her boss.
    SS: she's trying to come back, she's just got to get the timing right.

GOP:Trump blame Obama admin for everything wrong we created in the middle east even by allowing Obama to start the regime change.
    TrumpK!
    gop:Start the regime change on Iran it will make you a hero and popular we promise.

Christianity is still alive in Syria

Somethings are more important than oil

Real Christians & Catholics need to pressure Trump to stop the thievery

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post

SS: I don't have all the info right now, but I trust my wife is being faithful to me. Hey, at least she's not trying to get the house.

A month later: SS is lurking his ex's fb page and sees her at a nightclub sandwiched inbetween some foreign dewd and her boss.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Believe me, there won't be so much tax necessary as there is right now because we are a whipping post. We are being ripped off by the rest of the world to the tune of trillions, by the way trillions of dollars. I'm not talking about the old word billions. I'm talking about the new word trillion. -Trump

I was watching the other day. You know, we've spent all this money and all those lives in Iraq. They hate us, they hate us, they can't get rid of us fast enough. By the way as soon as they leave you know, as soon as we leave, Iran is going to take over the oil. -Trump

Good luck with it. Run with it. In the old days, when you had wars you win, right? You win, to the victor belong the spoils. When we go to Iraq, we spend a trillion for so far and thousands of lives are lost, right? And not to mention all the poor guys and gals with one arm and no arm and all the pap's, right? We're going to leave, and as sure as you're sitting there, Iran is going to come over, take over not only Iraq but perhaps more importantly to them take over the second biggest oil fields in the world, right? And I like the old system better. -Trump

https://factba.se/transcript/donald-...y-april-1-2011

I guess we're now (openly) in the business of looting, like Visigoths.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-war...ve-11578759629

The Trump administration warned Iraq this week that it risks losing access to a critical government bank account if Baghdad kicks out American forces following the U.S. airstrike that killed a top Iranian general, according to Iraqi officials.
    So, that's not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Psychopath.

Why does Trump have the right to carve up Syria by making a deal with the Kurds? More neoconism.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post

2 months later: She didn't hit me, I fell down the stairs.

3 months later: This only happened because of a deep state plot to have the mexicans turn her into a communist. Be very afraid that this doesn't happen in your own marriage, and the only way to prevent it is by locking your wife inside the house.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)