Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 56 of 56

Thread: Pompeo: I Lied About Soleimani 'Imminent Attacks'

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Mike Lee and Rand Paul were "underwhelmed" by the information the White House presented about the "imminent threat" which necessitated the assassination.
    Yes we know Zip. Tomorrow Rand is on Meet the press, NBC. Are you going to watch?



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That means no one tells the truth by your logic.
    Logic! Science! C'mon now, that's a bit convoluted, even for the internet.
    "The Patriarch"



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    So if they wanted war so badly they would of let it happen?
    Some want it,, and have been actively PUSHING for it for many years,, Others oppose it and have prevented or minimized it for years.. but the agenda has spanned several decades and Administrations..

    I have not reason to believe it is over..

    I and I have no interest in endorsing any party involved.. Though Iran has the Moral High Ground...at this point.

    It will all lead to a war that will put Satan on the Throne... The US is wholly irrelevant.. both in existence and role in Final days.

    Looking for an end of it..by Economic collapse,,or natural disaster,, or by uncivil war. It will be interesting to watch.

    I have wanted to ""not be here" for as long as I remember. I am witness to this insanity. and that is service to my Master,,not my choice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If you can't reveal sources you are a liar? No that just means your sources and methods are still valuable.
    Stupid straw man argument on your part. Rand Paul and Mike Lee weren't asking for sources. They were asking for specifics. You know like what were the actual targets? When were the attacks supposed to take place? That sort of things.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Stupid straw man argument on your part. Rand Paul and Mike Lee weren't asking for sources. They were asking for specifics. You know like what were the actual targets? When were the attacks supposed to take place? That sort of things.
    Specific information is need to know. If it got into the wrong hands it could be reverse engineered to find out methods and sources. Its mostly protocol and you would think some info wouldn't expose methods and sources but it can, the protocols exist to protect national security.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Specific information is need to know.
    Said every despot ever.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Said every despot ever.
    Dianne Feinstein had a Chinese spy on her staff who worked for her for about 20 years, was listed as an “office director” on payroll records and served as her driver. Do you really think its wise to divulge valuable information that could compromise national security or the lives of our intelligence community to Congress?

  10. #38
    Surely Donald will fire him now and place a Patriot into the position. It must be a serious violation of trust to lie to POTUS about such important matters, no?

    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Surely Donald will fire him now and place a Patriot into the position. It must be a serious violation of trust to lie to POTUS about such important matters, no?

    He didn't even say what op wrote. McAdam's made it up and op quoted McAdams.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Dianne Feinstein had a Chinese spy on her staff who worked for her for about 20 years, was listed as an “office director” on payroll records and served as her driver. Do you really think its wise to divulge valuable information that could compromise national security or the lives of our intelligence community to Congress?
    The action has already happened. Trump is now trying to justify (justilie) his actions after the fact, changing his story on a daily basis, not even telling Rand Paul and Mike Lee what the hell is going on, leaking intelligence himself, and telling freaking Laura Ingraham that "they were going to bomb 4 embassies." Sorry, I call bullshyt. Trump doesn't even trust the intelligence community. No. Telling congress what the actual intelligence is does not compromise national security. Having a president act without properly informing congress even after the fact compromises national security. At this point, Trump should be impeached and removed. But it won't happened because the democrats cried "wolf" over nothing.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    He didn't even say what op wrote. McAdam's made it up and op quoted McAdams.
    The OP was WRITTEN by McAdam's who is Ron's right-hand man on his YouTube channel. And now you're saying McAdam's is the liar?
    There is no spoon.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The OP was WRITTEN by McAdam's who is Ron's right-hand man on his YouTube channel. And now you're saying McAdam's is the liar?
    Post the clip where he said this. Honestly I am a huge McAdams and Ender fan so it disappointed me when i saw this.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The OP was WRITTEN by McAdam's who is Ron's right-hand man on his YouTube channel. And now you're saying McAdam's is the liar?
    @nikcers mission is simple. Defend Trump at all costs. It doesn't matter who he has to attack to do it. It doesn't matter what lie he has to tell to do it. It doesn't matter what part of the constitution he has to shred to do it. Trump does the bumpfire stock ban by executive order and floats red flag law? Pfffft! MAGA had to do that to take away democratic talking points. The Trump administration contradicts itself about the so called "imminent threat" posed by Soliemani? Pffffft! The American people and even their elected representatives have no right to know the actual intelligence (there is none btw) because only MAGA can be trusted. Even when republicans like Rand Paul and Mike Lee who should be trusted at RPF far more than MAGA say MAGA is off the rails it doesn't matter cause....MAGA.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The action has already happened. Trump is now trying to justify (justilie) his actions after the fact, changing his story on a daily basis, not even telling Rand Paul and Mike Lee what the hell is going on, leaking intelligence himself, and telling freaking Laura Ingraham that "they were going to bomb 4 embassies." Sorry, I call bullshyt. Trump doesn't even trust the intelligence community. No. Telling congress what the actual intelligence is does not compromise national security. Having a president act without properly informing congress even after the fact compromises national security. At this point, Trump should be impeached and removed. But it won't happened because the democrats cried "wolf" over nothing.
    The War powers act gives him this authority. So does the current constitutional interpretation of article 2. Trump could technically be impeached for not commanding troops to defend America not the other way around. Iraq lies about WMD came directly from the vice president not the intelligence community. That was a Dick Cheney thing.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    @nikcers mission is simple. Defend Trump at all costs. It doesn't matter who he has to attack to do it. It doesn't matter what lie he has to tell to do it. It doesn't matter what part of the constitution he has to shred to do it. Trump does the bumpfire stock ban by executive order and floats red flag law? Pfffft! MAGA had to do that to take away democratic talking points. The Trump administration contradicts itself about the so called "imminent threat" posed by Soliemani? Pffffft! The American people and even their elected representatives have no right to know the actual intelligence (there is none btw) because only MAGA can be trusted. Even when republicans like Rand Paul and Mike Lee who should be trusted at RPF far more than MAGA say MAGA is off the rails it doesn't matter cause....MAGA.
    You don't read my posts than. I have been more critical of Trump than anyone on here.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The War powers act gives him this authority.
    Quote the authority in the war powers act to attack a top general of a country we are not at war with while visiting a nation we are allied with on a mission to carry a response to a peace proposal from a third nation. Go ahead. Copy and paste it. While you're at it, quote where in the war powers act is the authority not to share the intelligence of your actual justification of said attack to closed door sessions of congress. Again, copy and paste your reference please. Otherwise I'll know you're just making that up.

    So does the current constitutional interpretation of article 2.
    Bwwwaaaahaaaaaa!


    Trump could technically be impeached for not commanding troops to defend America not the other way around.
    Not defending America from what exactly? Oh...that's right. Trump hasn't said. Also Iraq isn't a province of America. If Trump wants to defend America he can bring the troops home from Iraq yesterday and he can do that without his ridiculous demand that Iraq "pay us" for a base and airfield that they didn't ask us to build. The embassy was defended by a proper show of force. Nothing else was necessary. And if something else actually was necessary, Trump should share that intelligence! Hell, if nothing else, just bring in Mike Lee and Rand Paul and share the intelligence with them. But he's not doing that because he is lying. The OP is correct. At this point Trump and Pompeo are lying.

    Iraq lies about WMD came directly from the vice president not the intelligence community. That was a Dick Cheney thing.
    Deflection. I didn't even bring up Iraq, WMDs or Dick Cheney.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You don't read my posts than. I have been more critical of Trump than anyone on here.
    LOL! I bet you actually believe that don't you? Not at all true, but you probably actually believe that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Quote the authority in the war powers act to attack a top general of a country we are not at war with while visiting a nation we are allied with on a mission to carry a response to a peace proposal from a third nation. Go ahead. Copy and paste it. While you're at it, quote where in the war powers act is the authority not to share the intelligence of your actual justification of said attack to closed door sessions of congress. Again, copy and paste your reference please. Otherwise I'll know you're just making that up.



    Bwwwaaaahaaaaaa!




    Not defending America from what exactly? Oh...that's right. Trump hasn't said. Also Iraq isn't a province of America. If Trump wants to defend America he can bring the troops home from Iraq yesterday and he can do that without his ridiculous demand that Iraq "pay us" for a base and airfield that they didn't ask us to build. The embassy was defended by a proper show of force. Nothing else was necessary. And if something else actually was necessary, Trump should share that intelligence! Hell, if nothing else, just bring in Mike Lee and Rand Paul and share the intelligence with them. But he's not doing that because he is lying. The OP is correct. At this point Trump and Pompeo are lying.



    Deflection. I didn't even bring up Iraq, WMDs or Dick Cheney.
    If a country plans to attack America the commander of Americas military will be given options based on military intelligence and CIC gives the order. The main job of the president is to lead the military. It doesn't matter who is planning the attack. If you want to argue those authorities don't exist than the 2001 aumf gives him authority until they repeal it.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The War powers act gives him this authority. So does the current constitutional interpretation of article 2.
    ...
    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It is time to acknowledge the new, flexible interpretation of the Constitution.
    ...
    This shall be interpreted as follows:

    Section. 2.

    The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may execute, with sole discretion, any person who shall be judged to be bad; he may initiate and engage in lethal attacks upon any person, nation, or location at will, provided he can cite a good reason; these attacks and warfare can be continuous and ongoing, without limit; these powers supersede any limitations that may be set forth in this Constitution, or in any other domestic or international law, treaty or agreement;...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    the protocols exist to protect national security.
    WOW

    You can not actually believe that,,,

    if anything ever needed a /sarc tag,,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  25. #51

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If a country plans to attack America the commander of Americas military will be given options based on military intelligence and CIC gives the order.
    There is zero evidence that ^this was the case. Zero.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    There is zero evidence that ^this was the case. Zero.
    You don't get to see the evidence. Even if you did you probably wouldn't believe it because you are just as bad as a flat earther. This type of information is need to know. If there is a chance that information could be used by Americas enemies and threaten national security we don't take that chance.

  28. #54
    Pretty bad when liars in high office are so emboldened that they would admit to it so cavalierly... even proudly as a way to achieve their objectives.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You don't get to see the evidence. Even if you did you probably wouldn't believe it because you are just as bad as a flat earther. This type of information is need to know. If there is a chance that information could be used by Americas enemies and threaten national security we don't take that chance.
    Threat to nation building is more like it.
    We get it, transparency bad.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You don't get to see the evidence.
    I didn't ask to see it you idiot! Rand Paul and Mike Lee did. And yes they need to know.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 01:41 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:53 PM
  3. Obama lied to nation on Syria gas attacks?
    By J_White in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:00 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:29 PM
  5. Anyone else fear terror attacks imminent?
    By paulitics in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 12:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •