Thread: Massie has a Primary Opponent

Massie has a Primary Opponent

https://www.twitter.com/ToddMcMurtry...33814913380358
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.twitter.com/ToddMcMurtry...78936088530946
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

$#@! that guy, they already have the best rep in the country.. he should be running for something else.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

An opponent might be just what Kentucky needs. There will be debate. Someone will cover it.
    “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”~~ Frederic Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    An opponent might be just what Kentucky needs. There will be debate. Someone will cover it.
    Should be a lively and intelligent debate indeed, about who supports Trump the most

“The reason that I am in the race is to support President Trump,” McMurtry said. “I think that’s what the people of the 4th District want out of an elected official, a congressman in Washington, and that’s what I intend to do.”
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

gross!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    gross!
    Guy gets one famous lawsuit and then he thinks he's the king of KY politics. No respect for the process. I doubt he even consulted Collins before deciding to run.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Hit that <3 button!

Come join us!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's a little more info: https://wtop.com/national/2020/01/ke...nent-attorney/

And I agree w danno thinking this guy should be running for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    $#@! that guy, they already have the best rep in the country.. he should be running for something else.
    He could have run against McConnell.

This guy is a fake. Another neoconservative-swamp plant. Anyone who would decide to run against Massie does not have a liberty agenda, an anti-swamp agenda, a limited government agenda, a fiscally conservative agenda, or even a pro-Trump agenda. He is obviously a neoconservative on foreign policy, and heeds the call of those like Bill Kristol and Karl Rove who want to eliminate anyone who might oppose their agenda.