Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 80 of 80

Thread: The Intercept: Donald Trump Murdered Qassim Suleimani

  1. #61



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Thats why they shot down that plane with those Canadians in it.
    It was a mistake admist heightened tensions.

  4. #63

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That's why they murdered people protesting high gas prices before the drone strike.
    Propaganda.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    A truly comical world view. They kill and wage jihad against anyone that dissents from their social order.

    Gay? Death.
    Insubordinate woman? Rape then death.
    Don't convert to Islam? Death.
    You finally took down your "I just want objectivity" sig line, lol, why bother at this point?
    "The Patriarch"

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You do know that there is Quite a Large Christian Community in Iran..
    As Well as a Jewish Community,, The largest and best Hospital in the country is a Jewish Hospital..

    Kind of makes that "convert or die" Lie obvious,,, don't you think?

    Besides That sounds more like The Head Choppers in Saudi Arabia that Trump loves.
    They may tolerate small internal groups with severe restictions, perhaps due to a form of shared national identity they are also Persian/Iranian. I doubt they would be so tolerant of you or me.

    https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-ri...stians-in-iran

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You finally took down your "I just want objectivity" sig line, lol, why bother at this point?
    Nope, posting from mobile, for some reason it defaults to not show signature, have to do it manually.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    They may tolerate small internal groups with severe restictions, perhaps due to a form of shared national identity they are also Persian/Iranian. I doubt they would be so tolerant of you or me.

    https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-ri...stians-in-iran
    You know, your own article undercuts your own argument.

    Today, Iran has one of the fastest-growing Christian communities in the world, and there are not enough Bibles to meet the demand.

    And:

    But when the government asked some of these converts why they chose Christianity, they received an unexpected answer: “We had no choice but to summon them to ask them why they were converting,” the intelligence minister recounted. “Some of them said they were looking for a religion that gives them peace.”

    Note what the report does not say. "And after we questioned them...we took them out back and shot them."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    They may tolerate small internal groups with severe restictions, perhaps due to a form of shared national identity they are also Persian/Iranian. I doubt they would be so tolerant of you or me.

    https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-ri...stians-in-iran
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Sa...Charity_Center
    The hospital was first known as Kheirkhah clinic and was opened in 1942. First donors were mostly Jews from the Mulla Hanina Synagogue. Jewish physician Ruhollah Sapir was one of the first physicians of this clinic. Most patients at the time were Jews from Oudlajan neighborhood who were bringing in their children for problems from the poor quality of water. Sapir himself died from Typhus in 1923. Later the clinic turned into a hospital and was named Cyrus the great hospital. Additionally, many gentile Muslims started to be treated in the hospital as well. [4]

    After the revolution the hospital was named in honor of Ruhollah Sapir to Sapir Hospital.

    Sapir hospital was instrumental in helping the wounded revolutionaries during the Iranian revolution of 1979. At the time most of the public hospitals would report the wounded revolutionaries to SAVAK but Dr. Sapir's hospital was the only hospital that was treating them without informing the SAVAK agents. Dr. Sapir hospital's actions were so instrumental that Ayatollah Khomeini himself wrote a personal note thanking the hospital for its help after the revolution succeeded.
    https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ate/886790002/
    Iran’s Jewish community is the largest in the Mideast outside Israel – and feels safe and respected

    https://surfiran.com/christmas-iran-...christmas-eve/

    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Propaganda.
    Thats what the Iranian government says it is. Everything that their government says is true but everything the American government says is a lie.

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You know, your own article undercuts your own argument.
    I think he is Quite confused and can't tell the difference between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

    He is describing Saudi and attributing it to Iran.. falsely..

    But that is the Political Propaganda,,
    Always accuse your enemy of what you are doing yourself.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I think he is Quite confused and can't tell the difference between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

    He is describing Saudi and attributing it to Iran.. falsely..

    But that is the Political Propaganda,,
    Always accuse your enemy of what you are doing yourself.
    Iran doesn't have blasphemy laws?



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Iran doesn't have blasphemy laws?
    No Idea,,

    but try Talking about The Holocaust Hoax anywhere in Europe..
    or even here for that matter..

    Christians are more persecuted in Israel,,(unless of a Paid Tour) than in Iran..

    I would not try to build a church in Saudi Arabia.

    see the difference.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The propaganda-ists are chanting, 'but he killed 'Mercuns!!!" even though the sources the true anti-war people here trust say that's just a lie.
    Isn't it just bizzaro world when we have deafening voice of people backing the State department Pentagon propaganda.

    The entire charade goes back to when the Iranians were accused of supplying the EFPs in Iraq. Which turns out to be absolutely false. And even if true has zero connection to some Iranian General officer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

    It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.


    Whenever someone tells me Trump is draining the Swamp.


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

    Fascism Defined

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Thats why they shot down that plane with those Canadians in it.
    The Iranian people did or the Iranian government? I think you are conflating the two. Alot like dipshits in this country make a false comparison to what the makeup of "America" is and the Federal Government.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

    It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.


    Whenever someone tells me Trump is draining the Swamp.


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

    Fascism Defined

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Thats why they shot down that plane with those Canadians in it.
    We did the exact same thing to an Iranian airliner under far less stressful circumstances. But we're America, so we ....what? Are allowed to make mistakes?

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    We did the exact same thing to an Iranian airliner under far less stressful circumstances. But we're America, so we ....what? Are allowed to make mistakes?
    No Iran sued the United States and we paid the victims. There isn't a moral equivalence here they began shooting off rockets before they shot the plane and could of cancelled the flight if they wanted to shoot off fireworks and not hit any civlians.

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You know, your own article undercuts your own argument.

    Today, Iran has one of the fastest-growing Christian communities in the world, and there are not enough Bibles to meet the demand.

    And:

    But when the government asked some of these converts why they chose Christianity, they received an unexpected answer: “We had no choice but to summon them to ask them why they were converting,” the intelligence minister recounted. “Some of them said they were looking for a religion that gives them peace.”

    Note what the report does not say. "And after we questioned them...we took them out back and shot them."
    lol that's funny you expect him to come out and say it. The article gives examples of people hiding their Christian faith due to fears of the consequences. Hmm what could those consequences be??
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No Iran sued the United States and we paid the victims. There isn't a moral equivalence here they began shooting off rockets before they shot the plane and could of cancelled the flight if they wanted to shoot off fireworks and not hit any civlians.
    Scenario #1: The US military is on high alert, and accidentally shoots down a passenger plane.
    Scenarion #2: The Iranian military is on high alert, and accidentally shoots down a passenger plane.

    It is exactly the same thing.

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Scenario #1: The US military is on high alert, and accidentally shoots down a passenger plane.
    Scenarion #2: The Iranian military is on high alert, and accidentally shoots down a passenger plane.

    It is exactly the same thing.
    It wasn't the same. Iran freaked out after they shot off a bunch of missles and could of made sure the plane wasn't in the air. It was like when a dog is sleeping and farts and wakes itself up and starts barking



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads

  1. Pentagon Chief Kept Tight Circle on Suleimani Strike
    By AngryCanadian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2020, 11:18 AM
  2. U.S. Will Come To Regret Its Assassination of Qassim Soleimani
    By Warlord in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2020, 05:42 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-23-2019, 06:39 PM
  4. Intercept journalist calls for de-Baathification program of Trump supporters
    By Lucille in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 10:38 AM
  5. South Park episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered
    By Virgil in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •