Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Intercept: Donald Trump Murdered Qassim Suleimani

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Sign the $#@! up, or shut the $#@! up tough guy.

Really. Think about it the next time “we try and declare war on______” wants to come out of you. Human beings die in wars and it isn’t your imaginary monsters getting killed.
    If the Mexican army starts killing our people we should declare war, that's a war even Ron Paul would support.
    That's what you do when a foreign army starts killing your people.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It would also be the fault of whoever killed him.
    Whether they were justified would be a different question, but it would also be an irrelevant question to us, we have a duty to protect our people whether we should be in Iraq or not.
    You guys are becoming quite the annoying in here, and on ATS you guys are attacking users or anyone who is not supporting Trump and his NeoCon Admin for attacking and killing the Iranian general! good lord. And you guys attack liberal users as snowflakes? lolz.

Your manchild has qutie the nerves to lie to his base after the trick he pulled by siding and going along with the NeoCons and the same NeoCons he claimed and called them out as the swamp! now trump has become part of this swamp.

Your trump is going to be lying over and over again till they get either the war or making sure their PROXIES in Syria arent defeated so easily.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the Mexican army starts killing our people we should declare war, that's a war even Ron Paul would support.
    That's what you do when a foreign army starts killing your people.
    The Iranian army isn't on our southern border, these straw men you keep trying to perpetuate are retarded.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The Iranian army isn't on our southern border, these straw men you keep trying to perpetuate are retarded.
    But it's Ok for the US to be on Iran's borders, amirite?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Here is a map of the bases and airports that the United States uses for military purposes in the Arabian Gulf:
    "The Patriarch"

I was pointing out that SM was using a strawman that was unlike the Iran/Iraq situation.
    I never said we should declare war on Iran, I keep saying we should leave Iraq.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I was pointing out that SM was using a strawman that was unlike the Iran/Iraq situation.
    I never said we should declare war on Iran, I keep saying we should leave Iraq.
    I'm not seeing it, at all.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm not seeing it, at all.
    I was wrong.
    Angela was the one who used the strawman that had nothing to do with Iran/Iraq:

Originally Posted by angelatc

Since Sword is always posting stats about how many crimes Mexican illlegals commit here, how long before we shoot a Mexican general in the face I wonder? Not in person, of course. That would be manly.
    SM just attacked me for stating the correct response to Angela's hypothetical. (which is totally different than what we should do in Iraq)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What, are you on the side of the terrorists now?
    The Terrorists

and yes he is that kind of scum.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If the Mexican army starts killing our people then we should kill any of them that try and declare war on Mexico.
    Then we can take about 100 yards of Mexican territory and create a kill zone to keep all the invaders out.
    Army? Declare War?

That's crazy talk, coming from a guy who has up until now deemed both of those designations entirely unnecessary.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Army? Declare War?

That's crazy talk, coming from a guy who has up until now deemed both of those designations entirely unnecessary.
    Not at all.

Your strawman has no relation to the events in Iraq in any way.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

CIA is not good at drawing borders?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    CIA is not good at drawing borders?
    That comes from not caring about them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That comes from not caring about them.
    Hope it wasn't a quid pro quo.

Most of his arguments are as retarded as his posts are prolific.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

DONALD TRUMP HAS DRAGGED America into a moral abyss. And yet Congress, the press, and the public are unwilling to admit that we are now standing in blood. The nation is enabling a murderous demagogue, and we are all complicit.
    The old dramatized guilt routine.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    In history books there was no chance thing as a Kudistan of course the Saudis would love it for it to happen though. It helps fuel their agenda, but knowing my knowledge America wouldn't sell out Turkey in fears that Turkey might punish Europe more knowing they have more migrants waiting to be send then Libya currently.

As for claiming that those are artificial boundaries drawn up be the British well i could say the same thing about Kuwait and maybe that's why Americans and British are using their own puppet gov there so they can always justify to use Kuwait as a launching pad to attack either Iran or Iraq.

Kuwait used to be part of the Basra Province till the fall of the Ottoman empire, i guess they dont teach you this kind of stuff in schools eh?
    lol, I use to fly combat missions over that area, I know it well.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...assoud-barzani
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol, I use to fly combat missions over that area, I know it well.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...assoud-barzani
    Kurdistan wont be allowed by Turks. The kurds are very wrong in this idea.

Masoud Barzani, who has led the troubled country’s Kurds for the past decade, said the international community had started to accept that Iraq and Syria in particular would never again be unified and that “compulsory co-existence” in the region had been proven wrong.
    Did it ever came to the idiotic some of the Kurds that they are being used and manipulated by Americans?

Over the past 10 years, an already tenuous relationships with Baghdad has been shredded. Iraqi leaders have been particularly angered by the seizure of Kirkuk, which has seen Erbil direct the flow of the city’s oil to its pipeline spreading north to Turkey. Erbil, meanwhile, had seen its prescribed share of central budget revenues slashed before it took the city, beating Isis in a race for control in the days following Mosul’s fall.
    This oil will never be shared by Americans to the Kurds. Let alone the fact that Americans should this state indeed eventually happen could military occpy it for decades and never leaving the middle east of course this is why so many NeoCons are hoping that happens, if a Kurdistan state happens Americans will be free to military occpy it with their bases and more.

No one in the region will ever challenge America or its new puppets in the region.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems that Jefferson "murdered" the Barbary Pirates and that the US Navy "murdered" the operators of the Japanese minisub that tried to enter Pearl Harbor hours before the attack.
    "The Patriarch"

Obama certainly murdered Al Awlaki and his son.

So the Barbary Pirates declared war?
    That's nice, Iran has declared war:

The new leader of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force once boasted that U.S. troops have “suffered more losses from us than we have suffered losses from them” and has repeatedly ripped President Trump and America’s allies.
    Brigadier Gen. Esmail Qaani, 62, now spearheads the special military unit following the death of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, who was killed Thursday in a U.S. airstrike at Baghdad International Airport in Iraq. He had served as Soleimani’s deputy commander since 1997 – and the Treasury Department says he has used his power to direct funding toward terrorist groups like Hezbollah.
    Qaani, like many other Iranian government and military officials, also has a history of making hostile and inflammatory statements against the U.S.
    “America has suffered more losses from us than we have suffered losses from them,” the Middle East Institute quoted him as saying during a 2017 ceremony in commemoration of Iranian forces and Iranian-backed militias battling in Syria and Iraq.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/world/esmail...ce-iran-us-foe

The original IRANIAN source:
    https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...AF%D9%87%D8%AF

Translated:
    https://translate.google.com/#view=h...8%A7%D9%85%2F*

"The war we have with the United States has been successful in standing up and resisting in the country because we are in the province," Qaani said

He was a uniformed member and leader of an organization that brags about being at war with us and killing us, he was in Iraq while our people were being killed and our embassy was attacked and was accompanying uniformed members and leaders of the groups carrying out those attacks, groups that his group helped to create, fund and direct.

Trump has offered to talk to Iran without preconditions multiple times just like Jefferson offered peace.

19:57
    "A declaration of war again does not necessarily mean a piece of paper that says 'we have declared war against you', under the founders' understanding war is declared when there are actions that create a war"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So the Barbary Pirates declared war?
    That's nice, Iran has declared war:

The new leader of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force once boasted that U.S. troops have “suffered more losses from us than we have suffered losses from them” and has repeatedly ripped President Trump and America’s allies.
    Brigadier Gen. Esmail Qaani, 62, now spearheads the special military unit following the death of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, who was killed Thursday in a U.S. airstrike at Baghdad International Airport in Iraq. He had served as Soleimani’s deputy commander since 1997 – and the Treasury Department says he has used his power to direct funding toward terrorist groups like Hezbollah.
    Qaani, like many other Iranian government and military officials, also has a history of making hostile and inflammatory statements against the U.S.
    “America has suffered more losses from us than we have suffered losses from them,” the Middle East Institute quoted him as saying during a 2017 ceremony in commemoration of Iranian forces and Iranian-backed militias battling in Syria and Iraq.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/world/esmail...ce-iran-us-foe

The original IRANIAN source:
    https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...AF%D9%87%D8%AF

Translated:
    https://translate.google.com/#view=h...8%A7%D9%85%2F*

"The war we have with the United States has been successful in standing up and resisting in the country because we are in the province," Qaani said

He was a uniformed member and leader of an organization that brags about being at war with us and killing us, he was in Iraq while our people were being killed and our embassy was attacked and was accompanying uniformed members and leaders of the groups carrying out those attacks, groups that his group helped to create, fund and direct.

Trump has offered to talk to Iran without preconditions multiple times just like Jefferson offered peace.

19:57
    "A declaration of war again does not necessarily mean a piece of paper that says 'we have declared war against you', under the founders' understanding war is declared when there are actions that create a war"
    No honest person could say that with a straight face.
    "The Patriarch"

Here we go..."ITS MURDER TO STOP A MURDERER REEEEE YOU CANT DO THAT, JUST LET THE MURDERER KILL AS MUCH AS THEY WANT"

Gd pacifist fairies
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

I never disagreed.
    But that's not a reason to not protect our people until we can leave.
    We can't leave because your boy Trump wants to stay in Syria to steal their oil and make Iraq pay for an airfield and embassy that they never asked for.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

And we have been killing them for years, not to mention interfering in a huge and malevolent manner in their politics. But Suleimani wasn't piloting a mini-sub and we aren't at war with Iran, yet. In fact, I would wager that if we quit trying to militarily control the region and stuck with engaging in commerce instead the Iranians would have zero problems with us.
    ^^^^^this to be sure^^^^^

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yup, apparently so.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I would wager that if we quit trying to militarily control the region and stuck with engaging in commerce instead the Iranians would have zero problems with us.
    A truly comical world view. They kill and wage jihad against anyone that dissents from their social order.

Gay? Death.
    Insubordinate woman? Rape then death.
    Don't convert to Islam? Death.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    A truly comical world view. They kill and wage jihad against anyone that dissents from their social order.

Gay? Death.
    You do know that there is Quite a Large Christian Community in Iran..
    As Well as a Jewish Community,, The largest and best Hospital in the country is a Jewish Hospital..

Kind of makes that "convert or die" Lie obvious,,, don't you think?

Besides That sounds more like The Head Choppers in Saudi Arabia that Trump loves.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-14-2020 at 11:58 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post

Gay? Death.

That's ISIS, the iranians (Persians) are decent people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast