Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DoJ ends investigation into Clinton Foundation

DoJ ends investigation into Clinton Foundation

I'm shocked I tell you! Donald told us they're good people. He must have been right. /s

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...d-14963489.php

The effective conclusion of his investigation with no criminal charges or other known impacts is likely to roil some in the GOP who had hoped the prosecutor would vindicate their long-held suspicions about a political rival.

(Resident Trumpkins must have accidentally missed posting this news item. Honest oversight, I'm sure.)
    Last edited by devil21; 01-09-2020 at 09:50 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More anonymous sources.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

But muh mass arrests!?!?

Q told me so! Eleventy billion indictments and secret Gitmo trials!?!

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    But muh mass arrests!?!?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    "These things take time"
    The trouble I have with this is how much time before it's just stalling? This is never specified.

In the course of life events unrelated to Q or DC, I have come to realize that the deepest and most insidious form of rebellion (against God) is one that looks exactly like obedience... except that it never, ever comes to fruition. When asked about when the work will be complete the rebels always say, "These things take time." When asked about progress, they always say, "Trust us. We're making progress." But progress itself is never defined. There is no actual path from the present state-of-affairs to completion. There are no milestones and certainly no progress checks. "It takes time" can just mean, "We're never going to do it, but we'll keep saying that, 'We're trying. Be patient. It just takes time.'"

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
    Could the last 2,000 years of "Jesus is coming. Trust us and be patient. These things take time." be the very rebellion spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2? What is holding up the return of someone who has "all power in heaven and earth"?? That doesn't even make logical sense.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong about Q&ct and I hope I'm wrong about the last 2,000 years of stagnation of the church and the human race. I hope Q&ct are the patriots that they have presented themselves to be and I hope that those who claim to follow Jesus actually do. What I know for sure is that somebody "in the ranks" is lying and inexplicable delays that go on long enough are tantamount to out-and-out rebellion. Judas is hiding among us.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-10-2020 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The trouble I have with this is how much time before it's just stalling? This is never specified.

In the course of life events unrelated to Q or DC, I have come to realize that the deepest and most insidious form of rebellion (against God) is one that looks exactly like obedience... except that it never, ever comes to fruition. When asked about progress, the rebels always say, "These things take time." When asked about progress, they always say, "Trust us. We're making progress." But progress itself is never defined. There is no actual path from the present state-of-affairs to completion. There are no milestones and certainly no progress checks. "It takes time" can just mean, "We're never going to do it, but we'll keep saying that, 'We're trying. Be patient. It just takes time.'"

Could the last 2,000 years of "Jesus is coming. Trust us and be patient. These things take time." be the very rebellion spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2? What is holding up the return of someone who has "all power in heaven and earth"?? That doesn't even make logical sense.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong about Q&ct and I hope I'm wrong about the last 2,000 years of stagnation of the church and the human race. I hope Q&ct are the patriots that they have presented themselves to be and I hope that those who claim to follow Jesus actually do. What I know for sure is that somebody "in the ranks" is lying and inexplicable delays that go on long enough are tantamount to out-and-out rebellion. Judas is hiding among us.
    I understand but I'm not going to take the word of anonymous sources that nothing is happening.
    And Christ will come on his schedule and not on ours, it was always going to be that way.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So the Washington Post had ANONYMOUS FORMER OFFICIALS tell them US Attorney John Huber shut down his years-long investigations of the Clinton Foundation while finding nothing worth charging.

I HEREBY INVOKE THE 48 HOUR RULE

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...776_story.html
    These were the same people who were telling you Horowitz found bubkis as his report was dropping.

Because this report is based on anonymous leaks from anonymous leakers and it's Fusion Devlin Barrett, I'll take my usual wait and see approach to this.
    OH wait. Right there in the lede is a lie.

The Washington Post says "U.S. Attorney John Huber was tasked with reviewing the FBI’s work on the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One."

THE HELL HE WAS.
    Huber is not the Inspector General of the Department of Justice. He has no oversight of the fricking FBI.

I'm 100% certain this is a fake leak if the fake leakers explained this way to the WaPo reporters.

A US Attorney is not tasked with 'reviewing' how the FBI does it's job.
    This WaPo story has the leakers claiming Huber was limited only to 'reviewing' how the FBI handled the Clinton email server issues and the sale of Uranium One.

Well the fact the FBI **ever** investigated the Uranium One sale would be SOME REAL FREAKING NEWS TO ME.

WTF?
    Remember, ahead of the Horowitz FISA Abuse Report, what did they do?

They leaked and told you it was going to be a HUGE NOTHINGBURGER and then Comey & Co. did their VICTORY LAP!

We're vindicated! they cried!

Same $#@!, different day.
    And then the report drops and we find out Comey & Co. were faking their probable cause to investigate all four Trump associates, even to the point of using the fake dossier to get a warrant on Page & then hiding exculpatory evidence from the court.

Nothingburger my ass.
    Clinesmith gets caught altering the CIA email saying Page is their guy, and then Steele's main source for the Page allegations used in the FISA warrant disavows those allegations to the FBI.

And they HIDE this during all 3 renewals.
    But I watched people panic when the NYT's and WaPo & CNN put out a bunch of stories based on the claims of anonymous leakers that the Horowitz report would be a NOTHINGBURGER.

More at: https://threader.app/thread/1215464701561331712

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hillary for prison! Trumps just waiting till 2027 to do it.

WE SHOULD "LOCK HER UP" #TrumpRallyToledo Jan 9, 2020

Last edited by timosman; 01-10-2020 at 09:28 AM.

But muh mass arrests!?!?

I was excited about gitmo trials . Your such a bummer .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I was excited about gitmo trials . Your such a bummer .
    They're secret so you have to Trust Teh Plan. Derp duh.

50+ years of unabated world wide corruption is going to be fixed in a week.

Just wait until that Mueller Report comes out! He is only pretending to investigate Trump but instead is going after Clinton! Q has spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Yawn this getting old fast. No different from the usual nonsense that Trump is a Russian puppet but old.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/beer_parade/stat...68419783274496

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Be patient, folks. He will lock her up for sure next time, pinky promise.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Be patient, folks. He will lock her up for sure next time, pinky promise.
    I just watched the clip the crowd dont look like the are in full spirits as they used to be they seem rather "low energy" Make America Great Again by starting a regime change in Iran...

50+ years of unabated world wide corruption is going to be fixed in a week.
    How about 3 $#@!ing years? Skyscrapers have been built in less time. You know Teh Plan?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    How about 3 $#@!ing years? Skyscrapers have been built in less time. You know Teh Plan?!?
    Why don't you tell us how exactly your plan would look like?

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...12022105165824

Why don't you tell us how exactly your plan would look like?
    Ok! Federal government dissolved immediately. Figure the rest out on your own.

That’s a real plan. Keep blowing politicians.

Maybe this has to do with something that the fact Trump and Hillary are just buddies?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Further evidence this is a lie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Further evidence this is a lie.
    Its over dude, they ended the investigation

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its over dude, they ended the investigation
    Prove it.

The DoJ said they wouldn't comment on an ongoing investigation.
    All you have is rumors.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

IMO the Huber stuff has always been a distraction. I've never seen one bit of evidence to suggest he's done anything for these investigations. I hope these rumors are wrong, but they line up with the evidence I've seen since his assignment.

I'm shocked I tell you! Donald told us they're good people. He must have been right. /s

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...d-14963489.php

(Resident Trumpkins must have accidentally missed posting this news item. Honest oversight, I'm sure.)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Prove it.

The DoJ said they wouldn't comment on an ongoing investigation.
    All you have is rumors.

Face it. You been had.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast