Thread: R.I.P. Swadow

R.I.P. Swadow

She had been lost ever since I knew her,, following her nose on A1A on Big Coppitt Key.
    20 years ago..

Buried her today,, she was old and frail,, and unable to follow her nose anymore.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I ever mention that I really hate death.?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

My heart hurts with you..Damn, 20 years is a great run. She looks like the best girl.

20 years is amazing. You have both been blessed.

Animals make us better people. I hope you will continue to have furry friends with you.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    My heart hurts with you..Damn, 20 years is a great run. She looks like the best girl.
    In her youth she was the Teflon Dog.. nothing could stick to her.

Burrs wouldn't attach to her slick fur..

Great Mole hunter on the farm.

always following her nose.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

RIP. Sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I ever mention that I really hate death.?
    That's because you have more Christ in you than these fake preachers on TV that think war is peace. Sorry for your loss. I hate that dogs have such a short lifespan. I've buried too many good K-9 friends. I don't know how many years I have left with my current dog. I try not to think about that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh man Pete, I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for you.
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

Loyalists gonna loyal.

So sorry for you loss Pete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

Whenever someone tells me Trump is draining the Swamp.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Fascism Defined

Sorry Pete.

sorry man

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I'm sorry for your loss Pete. Death sucks especially when it concerns those you love most. Take care.
    "I am a bird"

So sorry. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    In her youth she was the Teflon Dog.. nothing could stick to her.

Burrs wouldn't attach to her slick fur..

Great Mole hunter on the farm.

always following her nose.
    She had dachshund in her, they love sniffing and snuffling at everything...so sorry to hear she's gone.

You gave her a good home and good life.

I find myself missing my big ol' Jefferson dog an awful lot as well.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry to hear, Pete. It's always a heart punch when these critters exit our lives.

Sorry about your friend and companion.

What a beautiful dog.

I'm so sorry, Pete.
    I hope peace wraps around your heart in the coming days and pushes out the grief.
    She's only gone from this world. She's in a better place and one day you'll see her again.
    I don't care what anyone says.