Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geraldo drops multiple truth bombs on Fox News

Thumbs up Geraldo drops multiple truth bombs on Fox News

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump took out a high level leader. I think that may be a warning to others.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I always wonder if these talking heads ever go to the boss and say, "Hey! I admit that you have paid me well to say the stupidest $#@! imaginable. Yes it has fed my family.
    However, my family and friends think that I am a complete and utterly drooling idiot. Can you let me say something that sounds intelligent for a change?"

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Trump took out a high level leader. I think that may be a warning to others.
    A high leader which was no threat to US. He fought agaisnt ISIS and other American proxy Jihadists in Syria. Of course that is why America took him out, they dont want ISIS to be defeated to quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    A high leader which was no threat to US. He fought agaisnt ISIS and other American proxy Jihadists in Syria. Of course that is why America took him out, they dont want ISIS to be defeated to quickly.
    OK, let's just ignore the other stuff he has done.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

World police, $#@! ya!
    "The Patriarch"

I should castrate you for all the little boys u raped in the Philipine. Just because I can't reveal my evidence and source on the forum don't mean u can start denying the charges.

Filthy boy rapists like you should be castrated and then shot on sight without a trial.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like what? preventing American/Gulf State Jihadist proxies in Syria and Iraq from taking over? hows that freedom and democary coming along in afghanistan? i thought i remember Trump saying he could win? win while America and the west has lost majority of the territory to the taliban?

American forces also failed to prevent child abuses from happening and how you expect the people in afghanistan to trust Americans or West after 18 years of failure?

YA Know if America and West had won at least the war or brought peace and security to afghanistan i wouldnt complain and yet here we go again with another demand of war or starting one just because there are some of those within powers in America who haven't learned from history.

History will be your teacher.....

Seeing how you failed to bring peace and security to Libya and afghanistan why should we Trust Trump and his NeoCon admin to start a war or regime change with Iran would be better or different? when it wont?

You Americans are losing respects and honor across the world. Sure probably not by your own puppets that your gov had probably put in place in some of those countries but the people in those countries are slowly losing their respects towards you and that is not a good thing.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-09-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Its high time for America to return to be a normal nation.
    What Trump admin is doing in the middle east and with this air strike agaisnt Iran is clearly not America First Agenda! if the Trump admin pushes a new deal without making threats or demanding Iran to pull out of Syria or middle east, Trump might have a chance to save his image. With his tough image stance.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-09-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I should castrate you for all the little boys u raped in the Philipine. Just because I can't reveal my evidence and source on the forum don't mean u can start denying the charges.

Filthy boy rapists like you should be castrated and then shot on sight without a trial.
    Ya, I'm sure our military intelligence knew nothing about him...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Ya, I'm sure our military intelligence knew nothing about him...
    The same people that thought Saddam had WMD or that climate change started the war in Syria. Yea, those guys knew something about Soleiman, the same way I know you are a habitual, ****, pedo rapist.

We took out a top general, why all the hate? Live by the sword...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

We took out a top general, why all the hate? Live by the sword...
    Don't forget the leader of the Iraqi resistance as well as 5 others. The Iraqi's are furious and want US troops to leave immediately. Iran and Iraq are united. What did it achieve?

The same people that thought Saddam had WMD or that climate change started the war in Syria. Yea, those guys knew something about Soleiman, the same way I know you are a habitual, ****, pedo rapist.
    OK, you have really stepped over the line with the peso stuff. I actually was in the military and am familiar with the "non political" intelligence. Still keep in touch with some still in.

Over 70 years ago the Enigma machine was cracked and also Japanese code.

You think we aren't doing that today?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

OK, you have really stepped over the line with the peso stuff. I actually was in the military and am familiar with the "non political" intelligence. Still keep in touch with some still in.

Over 70 years ago the Enigma machine was cracked and also Japanese code.

You think we aren't doing that today?
    You have no evidence, I have no evidence but you get offended by my accusation and OK with yours.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Iraqi's are furious and want US troops to leave immediately. Iran and Iraq are united. What did it achieve?
    What's wrong with any of that?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What's wrong with any of that?
    You like pissing off supposed allies like Iraq. 2 trillion and 18 years and for what exactly>

Let it be known, until he is banned, Jules will now be referred to a Elon.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Let it be known, until he is banned, Jules will now be referred to a Elon.
    For the record, i did not insult Danke. I just accused him of a very serious crime without a lick of evidence. if its good for Soleiman, its good for Danke. Fair is fair

You like pissing off supposed allies like Iraq. 2 trillion and 18 years and for what exactly>
    Won't they be happy after we leave?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

For the record, i did not insult Danke. I just accused him of a very serious crime without a lick of evidence. if its good for Soleiman, its good for Danke. Fair is fair
    There is plenty of evidence against Solly.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is plenty of evidence against Solly.
    Crazy people yapping their gums on youtube don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Won't they be happy after we leave?
    We wont leave though. The iraqi's will resist harder and more bodybags will be on the way home.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What high level of intelligence do you have access to that shows Soleimani did not do what he is accused of?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

For the record, i did not insult Danke. I just accused him of a very serious crime without a lick of evidence.
    Is Soleimani a forum member? Bu Bye.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

What high level of intelligence do you have access to that shows Soleimani did not do what he is accused of?
    That is not how these sort of things work, the onus is on you to show proof that he was going to commit a crime the so called intelligence orgs said he was going to commit. Something about not proving a negative. Now go, start posting your evidence now. The forum is waiting.

Is Soleimani a forum member? Bu Bye.
    Accusation not an insult and even the most aggressive of mods would understand that I am trying to make a point with the accusation and your pursuit of censorship will not work.

That is not how these sort of things work, the onus is on you to show proof that he was going to commit a crime the so called intelligence orgs said he was going to commit. Something about not proving a negative. Now go, start posting your evidence now. The forum is waiting.
    nooo, the onus is not on me. Any other generals you sympathize with?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Accusation not an insult and even the most aggressive of mods would understand that I am trying to make a point with the accusation and your pursuit of censorship will not work.
    I am a long time member and supporter here. You called me a pedo twice and then some. You need some time off.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast