Thread: Mormons and Zionism

Mormons and Zionism

In the 1830s, the “Mormon” Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS) was founded on a platform of blatant Zionism. In general, Mormons are staunch Zionists.
    The first article in this thread is by a Mormon, who confirms that the LDS church at its basis is Zionist…

From its earliest days, more than 180 years ago, the LDS Church has called on Jews to gather in Palestine and form a state. The first edition of the LDS newspaper announced that it “comes to bring good tidings of great joy to all people, but more especially to the House of Israel scattered abroad, for the Lord hath set His hand again the second time to restore them to the lands of their inheritance”.

In 1834, a Mormon newspaper editor explained:
    We believe that God has set His hand to recover the remnant of His people, Israel; and that the time is near when He will bring them from the four winds and reinstate them upon their own lands which He gave their fathers by covenant.
    At the dedication of the first temple of the LDS cult in 1836, the President of the Church asked that “the children of Judah may begin to return to the lands which thou didst give to Abraham, their father”.

The LDS Church has officially supported the creation of Israel.
    After Israel was established, the LDS purchased thousands of dollars of Israel bonds.

There has also been a controversial practice by the LDS Church to “baptise” Jews that were killed (including in the “Holocaust”), which included Anne Frank, Albert Einstein and Simon Wiesenthal’s parents: https://jewishjournal.com/mobile_20111212/79731/
    (http://archive.is/SabZQ)

I guess that some Mormons will strongly disagree with the following Texe Marrs article...

Texe Marrs calls the “thoroughly Zionist and Judaic” LDS church one of the “notorious and whorish daughters of the beast” (Satan).
    The Mormon Church has all the “artificial trappings of a false Christianity”, including a “counterfeit” New Testament (The Book of Mormon), and a “counterfeit“ Jesus. It also teaches of the coming of the “New Jerusalem”.

While the Mormons worship “Jesus”, this is not the Jesus of the New Testament. According to Mormons, Jesus was a mere man who “earned” his godhood. According to Marrs, the Mormon Jesus is the “spiritual brother of Lucifer”, who, according to the Mormons indoctrination, will be redeemed and he, like Jesus, will become a god.
    Even more bizarre is that (some or all?) Mormons believe that the “Father God”, like Jesus, was once a man. The Mormon “God” resides on a star called Kolob where he copulates with his many wives to produces more children, male and female. All of his male “spiritual children” will someday become a “god” over their own star-planet (with their own harem of wives to produce more Gods).

The Mormons even believe that their men, if faithful to the LDS Church, will earn their own star-planet, where they can have sex with their harem of wives to produce ever more “Gods”.

The Jewish rabbis cooperate fully with the Salt Lake City Mormons elite to achieve their “earthly goals”. The LDS Church tries to exalt physical Israel as “God’s Chosen People” and establish a Hebrew-led global empire, led by a Hebrew King.

The Mormon Church isn’t only Zionist in character, but also Freemasonic; its rituals and doctrines are essentially Masonic. The founder of the LDS cult, Joseph Smith, was a Freemason.
    Freemasonry is also a Zionist cult, which has adopted the Jewish Kabbala for its doctrine and rituals. Mormonism, Masonry, and Judaism are 3 interlinked and inseparable components of “Satan’s Zionist Army”: https://www.texemarrs.com/052012/rab...ve_mormons.htm
    (http://archive.is/6FVnM)

I’ve seen some pictures posted by our favourite resident Mormon that glorify President Donald (the green frog Pepe is adopted by the alt-right movement by the way).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth

According to (some or all?) Christian Zionists, Donald Trump has an important role in fulfilling prophecy:
    According to Christian Zionists, before Christ returns, the nation of Israel must be resurrected (they believe the modern State of Israel fulfills this prophecy), that a third Jewish temple must be built (they believe Donald Trump is instrumental in helping to fulfill this prophecy as we speak), that the third temple will bring the Antichrist to power and that he will proclaim himself to be the real Christ in that temple, that he will deceive the modern State of Israel and most of the world into believing that he is Christ and that he will then unleash a worldwide holocaust against, yes, the Jews and all mankind, resulting in the death of most of the world’s population.
    After this, they believe, Christ will come and defeat the Antichrist at Armageddon. Oh, I left out one important part: Christian Zionists believe that sometime before Antichrist begins his worldwide conquest, they will all be raptured to heaven.
    Christian Zionists also believe that the prophecy can only be fulfilled by bringing a (or the?) Antichrist that will orchestrate a “new” Holocaust on the Jews. This once again confirms that Zionism, at its very root, is anti-Semitic: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...3&t=1538#p6007

The New York Times has apologised for publishing the following “anti-Semitic” (not funny?) picture of a dog with the face of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu wearing a Star of David on its collar, leading the blind, skullcap-wearing President Donald around.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only some of that is true.

I'm not going to discuss it here, if you put this in the religion subforum I might respond if I feel you genuinely want the truth and aren't just trying to attack me and my religion.
    I’m surprised that @Swordsmyth asked me to start a thread on Zionism, as he knows that I’m negative on the LDS Church and Zionism in general (that’s besides that I had already posted the question in a thread in the religion subsection)...

The reason that I summarised and posted the Texe Marrs isn’t because of his blatant criticism of the LDS Church, but because it’s actually informative. While I agree with most of the article, I don’t fully agree with the insulting slurs.

My personal opinion is that the notion that good, little obedient Mormon men can become God over their own starplanet and father to more (new) Gods, is THE definition of Satanism.
    This is selling your soul to the “Godhead” (Satan is known by many names) to became a “God” yourself.
    I also think that such a philosophy is a brainwashing strategy to turn Mormons into narcissists.

When I worked in Zoetermeer (roughly translated Sweet Lake City), I regularly saw Mormons.
    They were always young men (in their early 20s), travelling in pairs and well-dressed (in suit and tie). I don’t know if it is possible to “see” this, but to me they looked to have an aura of hypocrisy...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    The previous Swordsmyth quote was in reply to the following.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That was informative.

Did not know LDS Church took such strong stance in mideast interventions and was for creation of a state based on 'Chosen race' dogma/blood line connection. May have wrongly assumed that they championed racial equality and freedom for everyone, need to read up more on their theology and history.
    Do that, you will find that we believe GOD can and will do his own work in his own time without the need for US government intervention.
    Having read a bit, please correct me if I'm wrong, Mormons believe that there are 3 Godhead, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
    Contrary to Christian doctrine, these are 3 seperate entities, with both the Father (Yahwe) and Son (Jesus Christ), having been human men, before becoming Gods.

That's besides that all the good, obedient Mormon men, can become the God of their own private starplanet, where they can have sex with their harem of wifes, to produce ever more Gods.
    While Jesus and Yahwe also continue to produce ever more Gods.

I do not understand what you mean by "GOD" as in the singular, as there are multiple Gods (at least 3).
    Can you please explain this?!?
    My question remains the same, what do you mean with a single “GOD”, when Mormons believe in multiple (3) Godhead, and besides that believe in an ever expanding amount of Gods over their own personal starplanets?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I'm not sure that you actually want the truth but I will give you one chance and clear up the misconceptions contained in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In the 1830s, the “Mormon” Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS) was founded on a platform of blatant Zionism. In general, Mormons are staunch Zionists.
    The first article in this thread is by a Mormon, who confirms that the LDS church at its basis is Zionist…

From its earliest days, more than 180 years ago, the LDS Church has called on Jews to gather in Palestine and form a state. The first edition of the LDS newspaper announced that it “comes to bring good tidings of great joy to all people, but more especially to the House of Israel scattered abroad, for the Lord hath set His hand again the second time to restore them to the lands of their inheritance”.

In 1834, a Mormon newspaper editor explained:
    At the dedication of the first temple of the LDS cult in 1836, the President of the Church asked that “the children of Judah may begin to return to the lands which thou didst give to Abraham, their father”.

The LDS Church has officially supported the creation of Israel.
    After Israel was established, the LDS purchased thousands of dollars of Israel bonds.

There has also been a controversial practice by the LDS Church to “baptise” Jews that were killed (including in the “Holocaust”), which included Anne Frank, Albert Einstein and Simon Wiesenthal’s parents: https://jewishjournal.com/mobile_20111212/79731/
    (http://archive.is/SabZQ)
    Mormon "zionism" is (or should be based on our doctrine) entirely religious and not political, according to scripture GOD will return the jews to Jerusalem and the surrounding area before the second coming of Christ, he is able to do his own work and has no need of assistance from political zionists or the American government. (although he may deal with their efforts as part of his plan since he is all knowing)
    The actions of some church leaders (such as buying Israeli bonds {if that is true}) may have been misguided as men are not perfect and heresy and corruption entered the church early on.

I guess that some Mormons will strongly disagree with the following Texe Marrs article...

Texe Marrs calls the “thoroughly Zionist and Judaic” LDS church one of the “notorious and whorish daughters of the beast” (Satan).
    The Mormon Church has all the “artificial trappings of a false Christianity”, including a “counterfeit” New Testament (The Book of Mormon), and a “counterfeit“ Jesus. It also teaches of the coming of the “New Jerusalem”.
    Typical anti-Mormon propaganda, his assertions that something is false or counterfeit do not make it so.
    And he's just showing that he is the deficient Christian regarding the doctrine of a New Jerusalem:

Revelation 3:12 | View whole chapter | See verse in context Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 21:2 | View whole chapter | See verse in context And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

While the Mormons worship “Jesus”, this is not the Jesus of the New Testament. According to Mormons, Jesus was a mere man who “earned” his godhood. According to Marrs, the Mormon Jesus is the “spiritual brother of Lucifer”, who, according to the Mormons indoctrination, will be redeemed and he, like Jesus, will become a god.
    A pack of lies, Mormon doctrine doesn't deny the divinity or the divine conception of Christ or claim that Lucifer can or will be saved.

Even more bizarre is that (some or all?) Mormons believe that the “Father God”, like Jesus, was once a man. The Mormon “God” resides on a star called Kolob where he copulates with his many wives to produces more children, male and female. All of his male “spiritual children” will someday become a “god” over their own star-planet (with their own harem of wives to produce more Gods).

The Mormons even believe that their men, if faithful to the LDS Church, will earn their own star-planet, where they can have sex with their harem of wives to produce ever more “Gods”.
    A toatl misunderstanding (probably purposeful) of Mormon doctrine.
    Mormons believe GOD when he calls us his children and as with all children we can mature to become like our parent but only those who prove worthy will be given the full power and glory of their potential.
    Polygammy was an early heresy which I will not go into details about but it is definitely not part of eternity in spite of heresy to the contrary, the Book of Mormon makes that quite clear.

The Jewish rabbis cooperate fully with the Salt Lake City Mormons elite to achieve their “earthly goals”. The LDS Church tries to exalt physical Israel as “God’s Chosen People” and establish a Hebrew-led global empire, led by a Hebrew King.
    The church leaders may act inccorrectly at times but it is definitely not Mormon doctrine to "establish a Hebrew-led global empire, led by a Hebrew King."
    It is Mormon doctrine that the jews will be punished until they accept the truth and convert to Christianity and that most will not convert until they are saved from destruction by Christ's second coming.

The Mormon Church isn’t only Zionist in character, but also Freemasonic; its rituals and doctrines are essentially Masonic. The founder of the LDS cult, Joseph Smith, was a Freemason.
    Freemasonry is also a Zionist cult, which has adopted the Jewish Kabbala for its doctrine and rituals. Mormonism, Masonry, and Judaism are 3 interlinked and inseparable components of “Satan’s Zionist Army”: https://www.texemarrs.com/052012/rab...ve_mormons.htm
    (http://archive.is/6FVnM)
    Freemasonry did infect the church early on and Joseph Smith did foolishly join it before his death, he like many prophets in scriputure was not perfect and made some serious errors.

I’ve seen some pictures posted by our favourite resident Mormon that glorify President Donald (the green frog Pepe is adopted by the alt-right movement by the way).
    My admiration of Trump is personal based on his accomplishments and exagerated for the sake of humor and ticking off the TDS victims, it has nothing to do with religion.

According to (some or all?) Christian Zionists, Donald Trump has an important role in fulfilling prophecy:
    The interpretation of endtime prophecy is wide and varrying in Chrstianity and within the Mormon church, some of what is there is correct and some is not, Trump may or may not be part of GOD's plans for the endtimes as is the case with all world leaders.

Christian Zionists also believe that the prophecy can only be fulfilled by bringing a (or the?) Antichrist that will orchestrate a “new” Holocaust on the Jews. This once again confirms that Zionism, at its very root, is anti-Semitic: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...3&t=1538#p6007
    That is defintiely not part of Mormon doctrine, that would be man daring to "steady the ark" and would be evil, GOD is able to do his own work and so is the devil.

The New York Times has apologised for publishing the following “anti-Semitic” (not funny?) picture of a dog with the face of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu wearing a Star of David on its collar, leading the blind, skullcap-wearing President Donald around.
    Since that has nothing to do with Mormonism I see no reason for you to have included it here.
    I’m surprised that @Swordsmyth asked me to start a thread on Zionism, as he knows that I’m negative on the LDS Church and Zionism in general (that’s besides that I had already posted the question in a thread in the religion subsection)...

The reason that I summarised and posted the Texe Marrs isn’t because of his blatant criticism of the LDS Church, but because it’s actually informative. While I agree with most of the article, I don’t fully agree with the insulting slurs.

My personal opinion is that the notion that good, little obedient Mormon men can become God over their own starplanet and father to more (new) Gods, is THE definition of Satanism.
    This is selling your soul to the “Godhead” (Satan is known by many names) to became a “God” yourself.
    I also think that such a philosophy is a brainwashing strategy to turn Mormons into narcissists.
    The devil's best lies are wrapped around truths, children have the potential to become like their parents.

When I worked in Zoetermeer (roughly translated Sweet Lake City), I regularly saw Mormons.
    They were always young men (in their early 20s), travelling in pairs and well-dressed (in suit and tie). I don’t know if it is possible to “see” this, but to me they looked to have an aura of hypocrisy...
    Some are hypocrites, hypocrites can be found eeverywhere.

My question remains the same, what do you mean with a single “GOD”, when Mormons believe in multiple (3) Godhead, and besides that believe in an ever expanding amount of Gods over their own personal starplanets?
    Jews and muslims have always attacked Christians over the the doctrine of the trinity and the Unitarian heresy was invented as an attempt to compromise with them.
    "god" is a term that has much in common with the term "boss", a company has in one sense only one "boss", the man who has the final say on anything because he owns it, but a company also has multiple bosses to whom the primary boss has delegated authority, Mormons believe that Christ had already achieved perfection before this life and was raised to the authority of the Godhead and given an essential role in the plan of Salvation, we have not had as much revealed about the Holy Ghost but the explanation must be similar in his case, the Godhead is singular in that its authority is singular and comes from GOD the father and creator and it is triple in that it is composed of thre individuals who take different roles in saving and perfecting mankind.

I will only reply further if I am sure that any response to this is in good faith.
    I don't come to RPF to debate religious doctrine or do missionary work and I don't cast pearls before swine.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't come to RPF to debate religious doctrine or do missionary work and I don't cast pearls before swine.
    I haven't seen you posting a single "pearl" in your 58,000+ posts.
    I have seen you posting Trump-propaganda over and over and over again...

I'm not sure that you actually want the truth but I will give you one chance and clear up the misconceptions contained in this thread.
    I only asked you for an explanation on one point, but thanks for the additional information (or opinion)...

Mormon "zionism" is (or should be based on our doctrine) entirely religious and not political, according to scripture GOD will return the jews to Jerusalem and the surrounding area before the second coming of Christ, he is able to do his own work and has no need of assistance from political zionists or the American government. (although he may deal with their efforts as part of his plan since he is all knowing)
    This is a purely hypothetical, politically corrrect misinterpretation that's designed to obscure reality.
    There is Zionism and there is no difference between "political" or "religious" Zionism...

A pack of lies, Mormon doctrine doesn't deny the divinity or the divine conception of Christ or claim that Lucifer can or will be saved.
    I think that you are lying and that Mormons DO believe that:
    According to Mormons, Jesus was a mere man who “earned” his godhood.

A toatl misunderstanding (probably purposeful) of Mormon doctrine.
    Mormons believe GOD when he calls us his children and as with all children we can mature to become like our parent but only those who prove worthy will be given the full power and glory of their potential.
    On the one hand you fully agree that HIS "children" can become (like) "GOD", so when you call this a total "misunderstanding", you're not telling the truth.
    For some reason you don't explain which part of the "bizarre" theology of Mormons is wrong according to you, but you only refer to the polygamy aspect.

As far as I can tell Mormons DO believe that "God the Father" was once a man.
    You have admittedthat Mormons believe that "worthy" Mormons can become like their “Father”(God)... When you don't explain why the starplanet aspect is a"misunderstanding", I can only conclude that Texe Marrs was right.

The church leaders may act inccorrectly at times but it is definitely not Mormon doctrine to "establish a Hebrew-led global empire, led by a Hebrew King."
    It is Mormon doctrine that the jews will be punished until they accept the truth and convert to Christianity and that most will not convert until they are saved from destruction by Christ's second coming.
    What do you mean with "convert to Christianity"?!? The LDS Church is certainly not Christian.
    I have read some information on Mormons, and I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but understand that Mormons believe that it were actually "Jews" that founded American more than 500 years before Columbus (if I follow this reasoning Mormons believe that they are "Jews" themselves). I'm not sure about this though, I've planned to look further into that...

Isn't Christ a "Jew"?
    Who else than "Christ" will become "King" according to Mormons?!?

Freemasonry did infect the church early on and Joseph Smith did foolishly join it before his death, he like many prophets in scriputure was not perfect and made some serious errors.
    As far as I can tell an organisation that was "infected" early on, will always remain "infected"...
    I have 2 questions to ask you about the similarity to Freemasonry:
    1) Is the LDS Church a hierarchical organisation (in Freemasonry there are "degrees" of which 33 is often called the highest)?
    2) Do Mormons promise (swear) to secrecy (novice Masons take an oath to not reveal the secrets).

My admiration of Trump is personal based on his accomplishments and exagerated for the sake of humor and ticking off the TDS victims, it has nothing to do with religion.

The interpretation of endtime prophecy is wide and varrying in Chrstianity and within the Mormon church, some of what is there is correct and some is not, Trump may or may not be part of GOD's plans for the endtimes as is the case with all world leaders.
    At least you agree that you exaggerate his "accomplishments" (one or two?).
    You agree that you're a Zionist. At least some "Christian Zionists" believe that Donald has an important role in the "prophecy"...
    Am I wrong to assume that Zionism is at the very root of the "prophecy" Mormons believe in?!?

That is defintiely not part of Mormon doctrine, that would be man daring to "steady the ark" and would be evil, GOD is able to do his own work and so is the devil.
    I always find it difficult to accept when people claim to believe that God will achieve this. If this is so, you shouldn't be doing things at all... more than 58,000 posts.
    I think that when I steal somebody's wallet, they won't trust that God will set things right for them...

The devil's best lies are wrapped around truths, children have the potential to become like their parents.
    NO! When lies are exposed, men simply will make up more lies to cover-up.
    I don't see much truth in Mormon doctrine and think that the worst part is believing that you can become (a) "God" yourself.

Jews and muslims have always attacked Christians over the the doctrine of the trinity and the Unitarian heresy was invented as an attempt to compromise with them.
    "god" is a term that has much in common with the term "boss", a company has in one sense only one "boss", the man who has the final say on anything because he owns it, but a company also has multiple bosses to whom the primary boss has delegated authority, Mormons believe that Christ had already achieved perfection before this life and was raised to the authority of the Godhead and given an essential role in the plan of Salvation, we have not had as much revealed about the Holy Ghost but the explanation must be similar in his case, the Godhead is singular in that its authority is singular and comes from GOD the father and creator and it is triple in that it is composed of thre individuals who take different roles in saving and perfecting mankind.
    Personally I think that the Trinity doctrine is THE worst part of Christian doctrine. My experience is that Christians themselves don't even understand that this Trinity is really also one, let alone that they are capable of "believing" this.

If I understand correctly, you agree that the Mormon "Godhead" are 3 different entities.
    I don't understand what the specific relevance of the Mormon "God the Father" is, compared to the other 2 Godhead if he was really a man himself before he became God.
    And I have never been able to understand the "Holy Spirit" as I don't see why an almighty God would need a separate "Spirit"...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-10-2020 at 09:59 AM.

You have demonstrated that you are not interested in learning the truth in good faith.

This conversation is over.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump, charade, Mormon Romney

Whichever way you look at it, the Ukrainian Burisma is at the centre of the Trump impeachment charade. Burisma leads to Joe Biden's son, Hunter...

The Trump supporting media have also reported that Mitt Romney's national security adviser in his 2012 campaign — Joseph Cofer Black — since 2017 sits on the board of directors of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that formerly paid Hunter Biden $50K a month.

In my opinion what shouldn't be overlooked is that Cofer Black left the CIA in 2006 to join the Blackwater of Erik Prince, the brother of Trump´s education secretary, Betsy DeVos: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...directors.html

On 10 September, John Bolton was fired or he resigned as Trump´s National Security Advisor.
    He was replaced by lawyer Robert O’Brien, who was chosen in 2005 by George W. Bush as deputy of ambassador at the UN John Bolton.
    Robert O´Brien is also a Zionist and a Mormon: https://www.jns.org/jewish-pro-israe...security-pick/

O’Brien was also a senior adviser on the 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns of fellow Mormon, Senator Mitt Romney, who has known O’Brien for more than 15 years: https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...curity-advisor

After Mitt Romney founded Bain Capital in 1984; his first investor was London financier, Sir Jack Lyons, who invested $2.5 million through a Panama shell company, shielding his identity.
    Another early investor was none other than Robert Maxwell, who invested $2 million: https://americanfreepress.net/romney...d/?print=print

For more information on British Intelligence asset Robert Maxwell (the father of Jeffrey Epstein’s handler, Ghislaine Maxwell): https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...start=30#p6126

Maybe the most interesting swindler that helped Romney become rich through Bain Capital, is junk-bond king Michael R. Milken.
    In 1988, Milken’s firm Drexel Burnham Lambert Inc helped Mitt Romney with junk-bond financing to turn a mere $10 million investment into a $175 million profit for himself, his partners and his investors. This profit was made by looting Bealls Brothers and Palais Royal that were left bankrupted with $444 million in debt.
    This would make Romney rich and would later be used to finance the start of his career in politrics.

When Romney made this deal, in September 1988, the Securities and Exchange Commission filed a complaint against Milken and Drexel for insider trading and stock manipulation. Even though this was widely known, Romney didn’t mind being tainted by this scandal because he found the profits more important.
    Milken’s fraud case was heard by US District Judge Milton Pollack, whose wife, Moselle, was chairwoman of Palais Royal, who could gain millions in Bain’s deal.
    Drexel pleaded guilty to 6 criminal counts of securities and mail fraud, paying $650 million in fines and would serve 22 months in prison. By 1990, Drexel was bankrupt.

Bain partners continued to serve on the board and took the company, Stage Stores, public in October 1996, at $16.50 a share. Bain sold some of its shares in the low $30s and by September 1997 sold the rest at nearly $35 per share.
    In March 1999, shareholders filed a lawsuit complaining that the company and certain investors, including Bain, had inflated Stage Stores’ performance and then dumped their stock. The suit was dismissed.

In June 2000, Stage Stores, after emergency talks with its lenders, filed for bankruptcy protection, with $444 million in long-term debt on the books.
    Bain Capital has denied responsibility for the bankruptcy: http://archive.boston.com/business/a...ted/?page=full
    (http://archive.is/3nCjp)

Rob Porter is another scandal plagued Mormon close to President Donald.
    Porter is a lawyer, who served as Donald’s White House Staff Secretary from 20 January 2017 until 7 February 2018, when he was forced to resign after stories were published on Porter abusing both of his ex-wives.

From 2003 to 2008, Porter was married to Colbie Holderness, who complained he had physically abused her multiple times.
    In 2009, he married Jennifer Willoughby, who obtained a restraining order against him in 2010 after verbal abuse (they divorced in 2013): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Porter

You have admitted that Mormons believe that "worthy" Mormons can become like their “Father”(God)... When you don't explain why the starplanet aspect is a"misunderstanding", I can only conclude that Texe Marrs was right.
    Here’s a Mormon article on the controversial belief that as Mormons are like their Father, righteous Mormons will become gods, with the capacity to create planets of their own.
    And that God had a human body, before he became “exalted”: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/...e-god?lang=eng

I have read some information on Mormons, and I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but understand that Mormons believe that it were actually "Jews" that founded American more than 500 years before Columbus (if I follow this reasoning Mormons believe that they are "Jews" themselves). I'm not sure about this though, I've planned to look further into that...
    According to the Book of Mormon, a tribe of Israelites (Jews?) came to America 600 BD to avoid persecution. They divided into the Nephites and the Lamanites groups, who fought each other. In 428 AD, the Nephites were defeated.
    This means that Mormons believe both themselves (Nephites) and Native Americans (Lamanites) to be Israelites in a literal sense.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has acknowledged that its founder, Joseph Smith, wed as many as 40 wives (as young as 14).

According to the LDS church, the Garden of Eden of the Tanach (Old Testament) is located in Jackson County, Missouri.

Mormon health guidelines mean that Mormons must abstain from alcohol, tobacco, coffee, tea and illegal drugs.

Mormons pay tithing as a form of tax by the LDS Church.
    Mormons are indoctrinated to respect authority and missionary work.

I have 2 questions to ask you about the similarity to Freemasonry:
    1) Is the LDS Church a hierarchical organisation (in Freemasonry there are "degrees" of which 33 is often called the highest)?
    Like in Freemasonry there is a hierarchy in the LDS Church:
    1) The first presidency (president and two counselors);
    2) The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles;
    3) The First Quorum of the Seventy;
    4) Stake Presidency;
    5) Ward Bishopric;
    6) Lower members: https://www.history.com/topics/religion/mormons
    (http://archive.is/0YM0d)

2) Do Mormons promise (swear) to secrecy (novice Masons take an oath to not reveal the secrets).
    Like Freemasons, Mormons practice secrecy to hide the true intentions of the LDS Church.

According to the Book of Mormon, after Jesus' resurrection, he visited America.
    Mormons believe that when Jesus returns to Earth, he will start in Jerusalem and then go to Missouri: https://abcnews.go.com/US/mormons-/story?id=17057679
    (http://archive.is/KAVTt)

Like Jews, Mormons divide the world’s population between themselves and “gentiles” (a word that is often translated as non-Jews): http://archive.is/eD6tL

Mormons believe that the US Constitution is divinely inspired: http://web.archive.org/web/20200104212316/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/11/opinion/mormons-trump-romney.html

There are at least 5 types of stars on LDS temples.

See the 6-pointed star of David on the St. Louis Missouri Temple.

See the inverted 5-pointed star (the Satanic pentagram) at the Nauvoo Temple.
    http://www.ldsliving.com/5-Types-of-...d-Them/s/86110
    (http://web.archive.org/web/20190212233551/http://www.ldsliving.com/5-Types-of-Stars-You-ll-Find-on-LDS-Temples-The-Fascinating-Meaning-Behind-Them/s/86110)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Zionism to a Mormon is NOT what it means to most people.

Mormons believe that ALL people are "children of Israel" - NOT the Israel we know today but Israel as the place of a loving Father. To Mormons, Zionism is to live together under a voluntary system that helps all.

Most the stuff you read/hear about Mormons is bull$#@!- they were tremendously hated in the early years- you could legally kill a Mormon in Missouri until 1978.

And, BTW- all the Founding Fathers were Free Masons- the Washington Monument is Mason symbolism.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Mormons believe that ALL people are "children of Israel" - NOT the Israel we know today but Israel as the place of a loving Father. To Mormons, Zionism is to live together under a voluntary system that helps all.
    I'm not surprised at your reply. Do you have friends or family that are Mormons?!?

There is no such thing as a "voluntary system that helps all"...
    This sounds sort of Communist, Marxist - which is also connected to Zionism through Moses Hess!
    Do "Goyim", like me, als have to live under the dictatorship of such a Zionist "system"?

If Mormons would believe that ALL people are Israelites, they wouldn't call us "Goyim" would they?

I'm not surprised at your reply. Do you have friends or family that are Mormons?!?

There is no such thing as a "voluntary system that helps all"...
    This sounds sort of Communist, Marxist - which is also connected to Zionism through Moses Hess!
    Do "Goyim", like me, als have to live under the dictatorship of such a Zionist "system"?

If Mormons would believe that ALL people are Israelites, they wouldn't call us "Goyim" would they?
    Nope- real zionism is voluntary- the opposite spectrum of communism. And Mormons believe that as people come unto God they all become "children of Israel."

And yes, I have fam that are Mormons.
    There is no spoon.

Zionism and Communism

And yes, I have fam that are Mormons.
    I don’t know what sort of “charity” Mormons indulge in, but I hope I don’t have to explain that most “philantropy” is really against humanity….

Nope- real zionism is voluntary- the opposite spectrum of communism. And Mormons believe that as people come unto God they all become "children of Israel."
    I didn’t start this thread to post about Zionism (let alone Communism), but here’s some information on Zionism.

Protocols of the elders of Zion
    According to the state media the “Protocols of the elders of Zion” is an anti-Semitic forgery. It certainly is anti-Semitic, which makes it all the more likely that it´s an authentic Zionist document, as Zionism is firmly rooted in anti-Semitism.
    My reasons to believe that its an authentic document that describes the “Zionist” strategy against the “Goyim” is that it wouldn’t be easy to write such a document, and that it accurately explains (predicts) what is happening in the world since the beginning of the 20th century (or even earlier).
    Even if it is a “forgery” at the very least the following excerpts (and the whole document) show why I’m an anti-Zionist…

The following sections of the Protocols are relevant in connection to our “right to vote” in our one-party-state.
    Protocol 5
    8. In all ages the people of the world, equally with individuals, have accepted words for deeds, for THEY ARE CONTENT WITH A SHOW and rarely pause to note, in the public arena, whether promises are followed by performance.
    Therefore we shall establish show institutions which will give eloquent proof of their benefit to progress.

Protocol 10
    5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes.
    In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention.
    In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.
    (…)

13. In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other - then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of president.
    The chamber of deputies will provide cover for, will protect, will elect presidents, but we shall take from it the right to propose new, or make changes in existing laws, for this right will be given by us to the responsible president, a puppet in our hands.

Naturally, the authority of the presidents will then become a target for every possible form of attack, but we shall provide him with a means of self-defense in the right of an appeal to the people, for the decision of the people over the heads of their representatives, that is to say, an appeal to that some blind slave of ours - the majority of the mob.
    Independently of this we shall invest the president with the right of declaring a state of war. We shall justify this last right on the ground that the president as chief of the whole army of the country must have it at his disposal, in case of need for the defense of the new republican constitution, the right to defend which will belong to him as the responsible representative of this constitution.

The following excerpts from the Protocols show how the econonomy is rigged…
    PROTOCOL No. 6
    7. To complete the ruin of the industry of the GOYIM we shall bring to the assistance of speculation the luxury which we have developed among the GOYIM, that greedy demand for luxury which is swallowing up everything. WE SHALL RAISE THE RATE OF WAGES WHICH, HOWEVER, WILL NOT BRING ANY ADVANTAGE TO THE WORKERS, FOR, AT THE SAME TIME, WE SHALL PRODUCE A RISE IN PRICES OF THE FIRST NECESSARIES OF LIFE, ALLEGING THAT IT ARISES FROM THE DECLINE OF AGRICULTURE AND CATTLE-BREEDING: WE SHALL FURTHER UNDERMINE ARTFULLY AND DEEPLY SOURCES OF PRODUCTION, BY ACCUSTOMING THE WORKERS TO ANARCHY AND TO DRUNKENNESS AND SIDE BY SIDE THEREWITH TAKING ALL MEASURE TO EXTIRPATE FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH ALL THE EDUCATED FORCES OF THE "GOYIM."

PROTOCOL No. 20
    20. Economic crises have been producer by us for the GOYIM by no other means than the withdrawal of money from circulation. Huge capitals have stagnated, withdrawing money from States, which were constantly obliged to apply to those same stagnant capitals for loans. These loans burdened the finances of the State with the payment of interest and made them the bond slaves of these capitals .... The concentration of industry in the hands of capitalists out of the hands of small masters has drained away all the juices of the peoples and with them also the States ....
    (…)

27. The reforms projected by us in the financial institutions and principles of the GOYIM will be clothed by us in such forms as will alarm nobody. We shall point out the necessity of reforms in consequence of the disorderly darkness into which the GOYIM by their irregularities have plunged the finances. The first irregularity, as we shall point out, consists in their beginning with drawing up a single budget which year after year grows owing to the following cause: this budget is dragged out to half the year, then they demand a budget to put things right, and this they expend in three months, after which they ask for a supplementary budget, and all this ends with a liquidation budget. But, as the budget of the following year is drawn up in accordance with the sum of the total addition, the annual departure from the normal reaches as much as 50 per cent in a year, and so the annual budget is trebled in ten years. Thanks to such methods, allowed by the carelessness of the GOY States, their treasuries are empty. The period of loans supervenes, and that has swallowed up remainders and brought all the GOY States to bankruptcy.

28. You understand perfectly that economic arrangements of this kind, which have been suggested to the GOYIM by us, cannot be carried on by us.

29. Every kind of loan proves infirmity in the State and a want of understanding of the rights of the State. Loans hang like a sword of Damocles over the heads of rulers, who, instead of taking from their subjects by a temporary tax, come begging with outstretched palm of our bankers. Foreign loans are leeches which there is no possibility of removing from the body of the State until they fall off of themselves or the State flings them off. But the GOY States do not tear them off; they go on in persisting in putting more on to themselves so that they must inevitably perish, drained by voluntary blood-letting.

30. What also indeed is, in substance, a loan, especially a foreign loan? A loan is - an issue of government bills of exchange containing a percentage obligation commensurate to the sum of the loan capital. If the loan bears a charge of 5 per cent, then in twenty years the State vainly pays away in interest a sum equal to the loan borrowed, in forty years it is paying a double sum, in sixty - treble, and all the while the debt remains an unpaid debt.

31. From this calculation it is obvious that with any form of taxation per head the State is baling out the last coppers of the poor taxpayers in order to settle accounts with wealth foreigners, from whom it has borrowed money instead of collecting these coppers for its own needs without the additional interest.

32. So long as loans were internal the GOYIM only shuffled their money from the pockets of the poor to those of the rich, but when we bought up the necessary person in order to transfer loans into the external sphere, all the wealth of States flowed into our cash- boxes and all the GOYIM began to pay us the tribute of subjects.

33. If the superficiality of GOY kings on their thrones in regard to State affairs and the venality of ministers or the want of understanding of financial matters on the part of other ruling persons have made their countries debtors to our treasuries to amounts quite impossible to pay it has not been accomplished without, on our part, heavy expenditure of trouble and money.

34. Stagnation of money will not be allowed by us and therefore there will be no State interestbearing paper, except a one per- cent series, so that there will be no payment of interest to leeches that suck all the strength out of the State. The right to issue interest-bearing paper will be given exclusively to industrial companies who will find no difficulty in paying interest out of profits, whereas the State does not make interest on borrowed money like these companies, for the State borrows to spend and not to use in operations.
    http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kid.../protocols.pdf

Zio-Communism
    An obvious connection between Zionism and Communism, is that one of the founding fathers of both Zionism and Communism is Moses Hess (years before Theodor Herzl).
    Moses Hess was born in 1812 in Bonn, from a family of wealthy Jews in Rhineland. He died in 1875 in Paris and is buried in Israel.

It was the same Hess, who converted Friedrich Engels to communism, and was ghost writer for parts of Marx's ideology.
    Hess, a pathological liar, was the founder of the “Rheinische Zeitung”, where he met Karl Marx.

Karl Marx married the blue-blooded Jenny von Westphalen. The young couple spent a few months of honeymoon in the house of the elder Frau Marx.
    In September, Arnold Ruge settled in Paris, followed by Karl and Jenny Marx in November. Moses Hess had accompanied Ruge to Paris, where he introduced Ruge and Marx to the French socialists: https://www.marxists.org/archive/ruh.../marx/ch02.htm
    (http://archive.is/08HHc)

Hess founded the German Social Democratic Party. Moses Hess wanted to use “communism” as the perfect lie to spread destruction.

Moses Hess wrote about the need to agitate the social classes against each other and in this way hinder their co-operation (divide and conquer). He wanted to use Judaism, racism and the class struggle to orchestrate a socialist “revolution”.
    Moses Hess stressed that Socialism was – as per definition - international, as socialists have no fatherland.

On the contrary, Moses Hess also declared that while Socialist internationalism would serve the interests of Zionism, Jews must be nationalists:
    Whoever denies Jewish nationalism is not only an apostate, a renegade in the religious sense, but also a traitor to his people and to his family.
    On 1 January 1842, Hess founded the newspaper Rheinische Zeitung and in 1843 made the 24 year-old Marx its editor.
    In the autumn of 1844, Moses Hess introduced Marx to the half-Jew Friedrich Engels in Paris.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess