Thread: Tucker Carlson: Time to leave Iraq for GOOD!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Tucker Carlson Scores Highest Ratings Ever at 8 P.M. During Coverage of Iran Crisis

Fox News had its biggest night since Feb. 5, 2019 — when President Donald Trump delivered a State of the Union address. Among the notable performers, Tucker Carlson Tonight, whose eponymous host has made headlines in recent days with his strong opposition to President Donald Trump’s handling of the Iran crisis, posted 5.7 million total viewers, and 1.39 million in the advertiser-coveted adults 25-54 — the show’s biggest rating ever in the 8 p.m. hour, a time at which the program has aired in nearly three years.

Like/Spread/Share!

Should have never went into Iraq in the first place. Unfortunately thats what happens when you have warmongers in power.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

That boy good! Carlson's opening bit is high quality current affairs broadcasting
    Last edited by vita3; 01-09-2020 at 06:56 AM.

It can't be stated enough. Pretty slick of him to throw in Trump's own words to make the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Please Like/Spread/Share.

We need this clip to go viral!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not posting the whole thing because it contains Hannity but here's what interested me:

Fox News Hosts Were Against A Ground War With Iran. Trump Listened.

The morning after the strike on Soleimani, Geraldo Rivera challenged the hosts of Fox and Friends for cheering the move, arguing that a war would put US troops in harm’s way. Rivera also pledged to “counsel restraint” on Hannity’s show on Tuesday, before tweeting that his appearance had been canceled. Monday night, Tucker Carlson launched what would become a series of monologues criticizing the administration — though, notably, not Trump personally — for getting involved in yet another Middle Eastern nation. He broke from other Fox personalities in criticizing the entire venture, including the killing of Soleimani, which most others supported.

But those with real influence, most notably Carlson, have not. Carlson has become an increasingly influential voice for anti-interventionism on the right and is very popular among the Trump base. And according to a source with knowledge of the conversations, Trump told people that he had watched Carlson’s show and it had affected his view on the Iran situation.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...trump-war-iran

This video needs to have a billion views.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge