Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Because Trump is dangerous, Cardi B supposedly wants to move to Nigeria

Because Trump is dangerous, Cardi B supposedly wants to move to Nigeria

What is it about Nigeria. I hear about it all the time. It must be a cool place.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...mpression=true

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/s...8s6rT7XYc9OchY

Cardi B is blasting President Trump for last week's airstrike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani, telling her Twitter followers that she is applying for Nigerian citizenship amid heightened tensions between Iran and the U.S.

The rapper, a supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) presidential bid, tweeted that Trump is "putting Americans live[s] in danger" calling the strike the "dumbest move Trump did" so far.

"I'm filing for my Nigerian citizenship," she said.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-08-2020 at 07:53 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bye now .
    Do something Danke

Let's hope this catches on in a big way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Is she going to give Danke back the money he pd for her boob job ?
    Do something Danke

I hope more follow her example, especially those in Nebraska.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'll buy her a Polaris Class one way ticket to Lagos.

Personally.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Does anybody know if she has any good songs besides this one?

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll buy her a Polaris Class one way ticket to Lagos.

Personally.
    Does that offer extend to Jules too?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bet she won't even set one foot into that country.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

I know right?

For the person asking if he has any enjoyable songs apart from Bodak yellow.

Carbi B - Money Good
    Cardi B - I like it Better
    Cardi B - Be careful Best

You can get a pack of Marlboros for 1.40 and the ugly girls are eager to please .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    For the person asking if he has any enjoyable songs apart from Bodak yellow.

Cardi B - Be careful Best
    Let's take a look...

Hmmm...verdict?

Utterly worthless, foul mouthed, ghetto trash...garbage with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Nigeria needs some diversity, she'll do fine there.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-09-2020 at 06:52 PM.

I know right?
    Fair enough, but I highly doubt shes actually going to live there. Shes no different than all the other liberal celebrities who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Does that offer extend to Jules too?
    If he wants...I don't know why he would though...Jules is no more a Nigerian nursing school exchange student than I am the $#@!ing man in the moon.

If he wants...I don't know why he would though...Jules is no more a Nigerian nursing school exchange student than I am the $#@!ing man in the moon.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lets all remember that Cardi B admitted to drugging dudes so that she can steal all their money.

Calvin Coolidge

Let's take a look...

Hmmm...verdict?

Utterly worthless, foul mouthed, ghetto trash...garbage with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Nigeria needs some diversity, she'll do fine there.
    Forgot we got kids in the house, look up the clean lyrics and come back at me. Geeze louis

Lets all remember that Cardi B admitted to drugging dudes so that she can steal all their money.
    I told her to give Danke back his wallet .
    Do something Danke

I say he should be sent there either way.
    If he identifies as a Nigerian then the world should honor that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No.

Don't do it...

Wait a minute... who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I never heard her "music" before. Now that I have, I hope she goes to Nigeria and takes her music with her.

Forgot we got kids in the house, look up the clean lyrics and come back at me. Geeze louis
    There's a point where even a foul mouthed sailor, a crusty, curmudgeonly nasty old prick like me says: holy $#@!, that's pretty bad.

You said that was one of her best "songs".

There was nothing in that pile of dog vomit that could even remotely be considered quality musicianship, composing, arranging or lyricism, which are, by definition, the metrics that determine a "great song".

It was, as is all the rest of "mumble rap", just a barely decipherable foul mouthed rant, set to an out of time electronic bass thump....like a bunch of $#@!ing hooting gibbons in trees.

There's a point where even a foul mouthed sailor, a crusty, curmudgeonly nasty old prick like me says: holy $#@!, that's pretty bad.

There was nothing in that pile of dog vomit that could even remotely be considered quality musicianship, composing, arranging or lyricism, which are, by definition, the metrics that determine a "great song".

It was, as is all the rest of "mumble rap", just a barely decipherable foul mouthed rant, set to an out of time electronic bass thump....like a bunch of $#@!ing hooting gibbons in trees.
    And you still don't think he's a Nigerian?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And you still don't think he's a Nigerian?
    One thing is for certain, he ain't Amish.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Look AF, I know you despise rap music and don't even know if I have a word to describe what you think about the performer, so I do not expect you to give the music a fair assessment. Unless your hearing is going bad from noise pollution and/or going through early onset dementia to the point where words don't make any sense, the phrase barely decipherable should not be part of the discussion for this song. Its not anything close to mumble rap, the lyrics are mostly song, there are 14 instance where something had to be censored, 4 of those times was her saying shyte. The worst of the censored words/phrase being "suck a d*ck. This post of yours has a higher rate of foul mouthed words that the song you are criticizing.

Lets face AF, you were never going to like the song, she could compose and write the most amazing music, set it to song not rap and you would still call it a barely decipherable foul mouthed mumble rap.

This is the song AF is having a problem deciphering. Does anyone else hear the mumble? or have any out of the ordinary problem understanding the words she is saying? Come on guys, don't be afraid to go against AF, tell me what you think.

Its not anything close to mumble rap
    Best Mumble Rappers

Cardi B

Look AF, I know you despise rap music and don't even know if I have a word to describe what you think about the performer, so I do not expect you to give the music a fair assessment. Unless your hearing is going bad from noise pollution and/or going through early onset dementia to the point where words don't make any sense, the phrase barely decipherable should not be part of the discussion for this song. Its not anything close to mumble rap, the lyrics are mostly song, there are 14 instance where something had to be censored, 4 of those times was her saying shyte. The worst of the censored words/phrase being "suck a d*ck. This post of yours has a higher rate of foul mouthed words that the song you are criticizing.

Lets face AF, you were never going to like the song, she could compose and write the most amazing music, set it to song not rap and you would still call it a barely decipherable foul mouthed mumble rap.

This is the song AF is having a problem deciphering. Does anyone else hear the mumble? or have any out of the ordinary problem understanding the words she is saying? Come on guys, don't be afraid to go against AF, tell me what you think.

Deport her and Jules. ASAP.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

lol
    The same Nigeria where so many Nigerien men are fleeing from it into Europe?

I don't think of rap as a song. It's more like poetry set to a beat. "Street poetry" would probably be more accurate. Comparable to Western free verse, especially improvisational free verse. Rap is the black version of what the Doby Gillis, bongo bohemians were doing in smoky jazz clubs back in the day. With a better beat and catchy samples lol

Rap tunes will usually have some lyrical bits that are sung, but the verses are always spoken, not sung.

I'm not a big fan of rap... Can't say I've ever purchased any. But you can't use the same measuring stick on rap as Western songs cuz it's not the same thing.
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-10-2020 at 03:48 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast