Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 60

Thread: Because Trump is dangerous, Cardi B supposedly wants to move to Nigeria

  1. #1

    Because Trump is dangerous, Cardi B supposedly wants to move to Nigeria

    What is it about Nigeria. I hear about it all the time. It must be a cool place.

    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...mpression=true

    https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/s...8s6rT7XYc9OchY

    Cardi B is blasting President Trump for last week's airstrike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani, telling her Twitter followers that she is applying for Nigerian citizenship amid heightened tensions between Iran and the U.S.

    The rapper, a supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) presidential bid, tweeted that Trump is "putting Americans live[s] in danger" calling the strike the "dumbest move Trump did" so far.

    "I'm filing for my Nigerian citizenship," she said.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-08-2020 at 07:53 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Bye now .
    Do something Danke

  4. #3
    Let's hope this catches on in a big way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #4
    Is she going to give Danke back the money he pd for her boob job ?
    Do something Danke

  6. #5
    I hope more follow her example, especially those in Nebraska.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Does anybody know if she has any good songs besides this one?

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll buy her a Polaris Class one way ticket to Lagos.

    Personally.
    Does that offer extend to Jules too?
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Bet she won't even set one foot into that country.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bet she won't even set one foot into that country.


    I know right?
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  13. #11
    For the person asking if he has any enjoyable songs apart from Bodak yellow.

    Carbi B - Money Good
    Cardi B - I like it Better
    Cardi B - Be careful Best
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bet she won't even set one foot into that country.
    You can get a pack of Marlboros for 1.40 and the ugly girls are eager to please .
    Do something Danke

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    For the person asking if he has any enjoyable songs apart from Bodak yellow.

    Cardi B - Be careful Best
    Let's take a look...



    Hmmm...verdict?

    Utterly worthless, foul mouthed, ghetto trash...garbage with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

    Nigeria needs some diversity, she'll do fine there.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post


    I know right?
    Fair enough, but I highly doubt shes actually going to live there. Shes no different than all the other liberal celebrities who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  17. #15

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If he wants...I don't know why he would though...Jules is no more a Nigerian nursing school exchange student than I am the $#@!ing man in the moon.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Lets all remember that Cardi B admitted to drugging dudes so that she can steal all their money.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Let's take a look...



    Hmmm...verdict?

    Utterly worthless, foul mouthed, ghetto trash...garbage with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

    Nigeria needs some diversity, she'll do fine there.
    Forgot we got kids in the house, look up the clean lyrics and come back at me. Geeze louis
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lets all remember that Cardi B admitted to drugging dudes so that she can steal all their money.
    I told her to give Danke back his wallet .
    Do something Danke

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If he wants...I don't know why he would though...Jules is no more a Nigerian nursing school exchange student than I am the $#@!ing man in the moon.
    I say he should be sent there either way.
    If he identifies as a Nigerian then the world should honor that.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #21
    No.




    Don't do it...



    Wait a minute... who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  25. #22
    I never heard her "music" before. Now that I have, I hope she goes to Nigeria and takes her music with her.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Forgot we got kids in the house, look up the clean lyrics and come back at me. Geeze louis
    There's a point where even a foul mouthed sailor, a crusty, curmudgeonly nasty old prick like me says: holy $#@!, that's pretty bad.

    You said that was one of her best "songs".

    There was nothing in that pile of dog vomit that could even remotely be considered quality musicianship, composing, arranging or lyricism, which are, by definition, the metrics that determine a "great song".

    It was, as is all the rest of "mumble rap", just a barely decipherable foul mouthed rant, set to an out of time electronic bass thump....like a bunch of $#@!ing hooting gibbons in trees.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's a point where even a foul mouthed sailor, a crusty, curmudgeonly nasty old prick like me says: holy $#@!, that's pretty bad.

    You said that was one of her best "songs".

    There was nothing in that pile of dog vomit that could even remotely be considered quality musicianship, composing, arranging or lyricism, which are, by definition, the metrics that determine a "great song".

    It was, as is all the rest of "mumble rap", just a barely decipherable foul mouthed rant, set to an out of time electronic bass thump....like a bunch of $#@!ing hooting gibbons in trees.
    And you still don't think he's a Nigerian?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And you still don't think he's a Nigerian?
    One thing is for certain, he ain't Amish.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's a point where even a foul mouthed sailor, a crusty, curmudgeonly nasty old prick like me says: holy $#@!, that's pretty bad.

    You said that was one of her best "songs".

    There was nothing in that pile of dog vomit that could even remotely be considered quality musicianship, composing, arranging or lyricism, which are, by definition, the metrics that determine a "great song".

    It was, as is all the rest of "mumble rap", just a barely decipherable foul mouthed rant, set to an out of time electronic bass thump....like a bunch of $#@!ing hooting gibbons in trees.
    Look AF, I know you despise rap music and don't even know if I have a word to describe what you think about the performer, so I do not expect you to give the music a fair assessment. Unless your hearing is going bad from noise pollution and/or going through early onset dementia to the point where words don't make any sense, the phrase barely decipherable should not be part of the discussion for this song. Its not anything close to mumble rap, the lyrics are mostly song, there are 14 instance where something had to be censored, 4 of those times was her saying shyte. The worst of the censored words/phrase being "suck a d*ck. This post of yours has a higher rate of foul mouthed words that the song you are criticizing.

    Lets face AF, you were never going to like the song, she could compose and write the most amazing music, set it to song not rap and you would still call it a barely decipherable foul mouthed mumble rap.



    This is the song AF is having a problem deciphering. Does anyone else hear the mumble? or have any out of the ordinary problem understanding the words she is saying? Come on guys, don't be afraid to go against AF, tell me what you think.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  31. #27

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Look AF, I know you despise rap music and don't even know if I have a word to describe what you think about the performer, so I do not expect you to give the music a fair assessment. Unless your hearing is going bad from noise pollution and/or going through early onset dementia to the point where words don't make any sense, the phrase barely decipherable should not be part of the discussion for this song. Its not anything close to mumble rap, the lyrics are mostly song, there are 14 instance where something had to be censored, 4 of those times was her saying shyte. The worst of the censored words/phrase being "suck a d*ck. This post of yours has a higher rate of foul mouthed words that the song you are criticizing.

    Lets face AF, you were never going to like the song, she could compose and write the most amazing music, set it to song not rap and you would still call it a barely decipherable foul mouthed mumble rap.



    This is the song AF is having a problem deciphering. Does anyone else hear the mumble? or have any out of the ordinary problem understanding the words she is saying? Come on guys, don't be afraid to go against AF, tell me what you think.

    Deport her and Jules. ASAP.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  33. #29
    lol
    The same Nigeria where so many Nigerien men are fleeing from it into Europe?

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's a point where even a foul mouthed sailor, a crusty, curmudgeonly nasty old prick like me says: holy $#@!, that's pretty bad.

    You said that was one of her best "songs".

    There was nothing in that pile of dog vomit that could even remotely be considered quality musicianship, composing, arranging or lyricism, which are, by definition, the metrics that determine a "great song".

    It was, as is all the rest of "mumble rap", just a barely decipherable foul mouthed rant, set to an out of time electronic bass thump....like a bunch of $#@!ing hooting gibbons in trees.
    I don't think of rap as a song. It's more like poetry set to a beat. "Street poetry" would probably be more accurate. Comparable to Western free verse, especially improvisational free verse. Rap is the black version of what the Doby Gillis, bongo bohemians were doing in smoky jazz clubs back in the day. With a better beat and catchy samples lol

    Rap tunes will usually have some lyrical bits that are sung, but the verses are always spoken, not sung.

    I'm not a big fan of rap... Can't say I've ever purchased any. But you can't use the same measuring stick on rap as Western songs cuz it's not the same thing.
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-10-2020 at 03:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The dangerous nihilism of Trump voters
    By moostraks in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 01-17-2020, 11:03 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-21-2019, 09:23 PM
  3. What's Trump's next move?
    By timosman in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-18-2018, 02:42 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2018, 09:33 PM
  5. Cardi B for tax accountability
    By undergroundrr in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2018, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •