Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thousands of Iranians Tweet #IraniansDetestSoleimani And May Face Punishment From Regime

Thousands of Iranians Tweet #IraniansDetestSoleimani And May Face Punishment From Regime

https://twitter.com/chawshin_83/stat...stsoleimani%2F

https://twitter.com/Z0RVAAN/status/1...stsoleimani%2F

Common, everyday Iranians and their supporters jumped to Twitter on Monday with a hashtag telling the world that they “detest” assassinated Iranian terror General Qassem Soleimani. But they love Trump and the Americans.

The hashtag “#IraniansDetestSoleimani,” began trending on Monday afternoon as millions of Iranians began to cut through the media mourning and Democrat Party terror support to tell America that common Iranians despise the Mullahs and their troops of terror.

Thousands of tweets appeared on Monday revealing just what the average Iranian feels.

One Iranian Twitter user noted that if they protest against Soleimani in public, they will be arrested, tortured, and murdered
    https://godfatherpolitics.com/irania...testsoleimani/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The people in Iran are HAPPY, that this man, who was responsible for the slaughter of so many people is gone..

Like, where was your outrage last month when the regime slaughtered 1,600 kids for peaceful protests? Where's your outrage for the thousands of political prisoners in Iran right now?

Where is it, @pcosmar ???

From everything I heard, a lot of the domestic political violence was being spurred on by Soleimani.. You're trying to say this guy was some kind of hero?

1. They're probably USA propaganda puppet accounts

2. Pretty sure we could get thousands of 'merikan socks to tweet #AmericansDetestTrump without too much effort.

3. Even if he was literally worse then Hitler, the president has no constitutional authority to assassinate anybody anywhere. This is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Where is it, @pcosmar ???
    Damn you are easily misled.

Twitter users in Iran..? where Twitter does not exist,,, BANNED years ago.

Anyone in Iran using Twitter is Likely a Foreign Intelligence Operative..

Tweets from Iran ain't from Iran.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    1. They're probably USA propaganda puppet accounts

2. Pretty sure we could get thousands of 'merikan socks to tweet #AmericansDetestTrump without too much effort.

3. Even if he was literally worse then Hitler, the president has no constitutional authority to assassinate anybody anywhere. This is a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

So you are REALLY denying that Soleimani was behind the torturing and killing of 1,600 Iranians who were protesting their government recently??

Please actually watch the damn video, this isn't rocket science..

The Iranians didn't like him. The Mullah's didn't like him!!! He had too much power. He was using their military as his own personal mercenary force. He was wasting the country's money on the military.

The only people who liked him.. the only people who are upset are the neocons who were complaining that Trump didn't inform them, because he took out their CIA operative, and the CIA run mainstream media..

Look, below is Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert saying that he believes Ayatollah was crying crocodile tears at the funeral, but was actually happy to see him go.. and that the attack by Iran was fake. We have another thread with pictures of the missiles that did NOT explode, did NOT contain warheads and looked plastic. Plus they missed their target. They were just fireworks to put on a show..

When they attacked Saudi Arabia they were pretty $#@!ing accurate...and used real weapons.... HMMMMMMMMM...

I said as the attack was happening this was a WWF attack, and I am being proven CORRECT by the evidence, and YOU people are spouting off CIA talking points by defending him!!

Another one of my sources is now saying that Trump and the Mullah's had a backroom deal to take him out, and have a fake attack against the Iraqi base, and then come to the table and make a deal.

I predict in the coming months Iran agrees to a nuclear deal and we ultimately remove the sanctions.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-09-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Another one of my sources is now saying
    Q$hit
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Q$hit
    Ok, so I have all this like, evidence, plus I have a source who is consistently accurate.. and all you have is some bull$#@! comeback.. Do you expect me to be convinced??? Why not address my evidence and countless other points?

Stop supporting terrorists who murder thousands of protesters in their own country!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok, so I have all this like, evidence, plus I have a source who is consistently accurate.. and all you have is some bull$#@! comeback.. Do you expect me to be convinced??? Why not address my evidence and countless other points?

Stop supporting terrorists who murder thousands of protesters in their own country!!
    Freakin' Un-Hinged.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ok, so I have all this like, evidence,
    You have Q$hit

and that ain't good $#@!
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

So you are REALLY denying that Soleimani was behind the torturing and killing of 1,600 Iranians who were protesting their government recently??
    For the love of God, nobody denied any such thing.
    I predict in the coming months Iran agrees to a nuclear deal and we ultimately remove the sanctions.
    If that happens, it will still not negate the chilling fact that Trump ordered an assassination with no constitutional authority to do so.

The War Against Terror. This is a neocon bullying technique. We didn't cave to it when Giuliani tried it against Ron Paul,and we certainly aren't going to cave to it against you.

For the love of God, nobody denied any such thing.
    You said these were fake accounts, insinuating that Iranians couldn't possibly have any bad feelings toward the guy..

If John Bolton lead the operation that murdered 1,600 Americans who were protesting our country's foreign policy, including somebody you knew a loved, and some foreign leader took him out, would you cry?

The War Against Terror. This is a neocon bullying technique. We didn't cave to it when Giuliani tried it against Ron Paul,and we certainly aren't going to cave to it against you.
    Uh, ya, you mean when we went over and bombed a bunch of innocent people and Iraqi soldiers, instead of the actual terrorists? Because we were funding the actual terrorists? Because the terrorists were CIA funded??

Sorry, that is not comparable to this situation, at all..

You have Q$hit

and that ain't good $#@!

I have Q and the facts on my side... All you have are CIA talking points about how some dude who murdered and tortured 1,600 Iranian protesters was some great hero!!

I said the attack against the Iraqi airbase was WWF while it was happening, and I said Trump wouldn't respond militarily.

First, Trump didn't respond militarily - then we find out, the attack was fake!!

And all you have are CIA talking points straight from CIA run fake news CNN..

You said these were fake accounts, insinuating that Iranians couldn't possibly have any bad feelings toward the guy..
    Nope. I said they could be fake accounts, and even if they weren't, we could easily get an AmericaDetestsTrump hashtag trending without too much effort.
    If John Bolton lead the operation that murdered 1,600 Americans who were protesting our country's foreign policy, including somebody you knew a loved, and some foreign leader took him out, would you cry?
    We both know how Scott Adams feels about using metaphors and analogies when trying to make a point, in that it isn't persuasive and signals a weak position.

i don't need a ''what if'' statement here. We have a fact. The fact remains that the president had no constitutional authority to order the assassination.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh, ya, you mean when we went over and bombed a bunch of innocent people and Iraqi soldiers, instead of the actual terrorists? Because we were funding the actual terrorists? Because the terrorists were CIA funded??

Good lord some of you supposed Trump supporters are getting unhinged to claim that Iranian general was CIA and they killed him as one is almost believable as Saddam having ties with AQ.

Trump strong defenders like Mark Dice and Prison Planet need to be careful by defending Trump on the Iranian assassination know Prison Planet they were agaisnt the Iraqi war!

The point is that pointing at someone and screeching terrorist does not, in fact, make him a terrorist especially if we subscribe to Ron Paul's assertion that terrorism is the result of occupation . He even gave Giuliani a book on it.

Are you on the verge of telling us that the US troops need to liberate the Iranians from their evil overlords?

And just for the record, we are still bombing innocent people as well as Iraqi soldiers.

We have no business meddling in the affairs of the Middle East. None, zero, zip. And the president had no constitutional authority to order the assassination.

The point is that pointing at someone and screeching terrorist does not, in fact, make him a terrorist especially if we subscribe to Ron Paul's assertion that terrorism is the result of occupation . He even gave Giuliani a book on it.

Are you on the verge of telling us that the US troops need to liberate the Iranians from their evil overlords?

And just for the record, we are still bombing innocent people as well as Iraqi soldiers.

We have no business meddling in the affairs of the Middle East. None, zero, zip. And the president had no constitutional authority to order the assassination.

We have an evil and corrupt CIA, and the CIA has an asset in another country who is murdering people in that country and other countries.

One could argue we have a moral responsibility to help Iran in that situation, because it is OUR CIA asset, we put him there.

One of my sources, who is consistently right about world events, claims that Trump had a backroom deal with the Mullah's to get rid of Soleimani, who was a CIA asset. Again, I don't see this as immoral or egregious. I see this as solving problems.

We have an evil and corrupt CIA, and the CIA has an asset in another country who is murdering people in that country and other countries.

That's my whole point.. We were meddling in Iran by allowing our CIA asset to continue to flourish there.

If we are meddling in the middle east and have a CIA asset in place over there, it seems to me if they ask us for help to get rid of him we have a moral obligation to help, and do something about said CIA asset.

Many Iranians didn't like a national figure, therefore it was good that the US assassinated him. You do know you can use that justification to assassinate just about anyone, right? And you also know that your repeated claim that Soleimani "was a CIA asset" is entirely unsubstantiated right?

I'm interested in how you solve this problem: CIA and Pentagon funded various Salafi groups in Syria to topple Assad, but also a CIA asset was helping to save Assad's regime. So some people on the CIA payroll were trying to make Syria a failed state, and others on the CIA payroll were trying to prevent Syria from becoming a failed state. Makes a lot of sense thanks for inspiring this train of thought dannno.
    Last edited by Influenza; 01-09-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Pentagon: Iran Shot Down a Commercial Airliner Carrying Hundreds of Civilians

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...lians-n2559254

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Many Iranians didn't like a national figure, therefore it was good that the US assassinated him. You do know you can use that justification to assassinate just about anyone, right? And you also know that your repeated claim that Soleimani "was a CIA asset" is entirely unsubstantiated right?

I'm interested in how you solve this problem: CIA and Pentagon funded various Salafi groups in Syria to topple Assad, but also a CIA asset was helping to save Assad's regime. So some people on the CIA payroll were trying to make Syria a failed state, and others on the CIA payroll were trying to prevent Syria from becoming a failed state. Makes a lot of sense thanks for inspiring this train of thought dannno.
    Have you ever heard of a protection racket?
    The Iranians brag about being at war with us and killing our people, the killing was entirely justified to protect our people and probably will pave the way to peace and bringing our troops home now that the Ayatollah no longer has to deal with a warmonger who held all the real power.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Only some government officials are allowed to use it.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/med...n-Twitter.html

Iran has no plans to lift its nine-year ban on Twitter

The Secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Cyberspace Council Abulhassan Firouz Abadi said on Friday that there are no plans to remove the ban on Twitter, the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) reported.

Twitter has been banned in Iran since 2009, following protests in the aftermath of Iran’s 2009 presidential election.

Despite the ban, many high-ranking Iranian officials have accounts and are active on Twitter.

Some of these officials include Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, President Hassan Rouhani and Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif.

Firouz Abadi said that “[These] officials can be active on Twitter because they have an audience outside of Iran.”

He added that there are ongoing negotiations between Iran and Instagram, adding that the Ministry of Intelligence is representing Iran in the negotiations.

The Secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Cyberspace Council did not give any further details of the negotiations.

Instagram is the only foreign social media platform that is currently not banned in Iran.

Firouz Abdi had threatened last year that if Instagram does not “cooperate” with Iran, “it will suffer the fate of Telegram.”
    More at link.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-09-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Next @dannno will say Soilemani fired the middle into the Pentagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Only some government officials are allowed to use it.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/med...n-Twitter.html

More at link.

Iranians manage to surf the web despite tide of censorship
    https://apnews.com/fa030c4f6ada4131a2b03147a06cc58e

Iranians manage to surf the web despite tide of censorship
    https://apnews.com/fa030c4f6ada4131a2b03147a06cc58e

Link to trending data and origin map: https://getdaytrends.com/trend/%23Ir...testSoleimani/
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-09-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Have you ever heard of a protection racket?
    The Iranians brag about being at war with us and killing our people, the killing was entirely justified to protect our people and probably will pave the way to peace and bringing our troops home now that the Ayatollah no longer has to deal with a warmonger who held all the real power.

Oh you mean when Iranians yell death to America? seriously? its clear you have being taking memo points or narrative from the pro war propaganda machine just a bit to much.

Its no never different from folks like you claiming that Iraqis under Saddam were bragging about being at war with America. dont be surprised when new polls come up and you see Trump losing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast