Thread: War and Death: The New, Living Constitution

War and Death: The New, Living Constitution

It is time to acknowledge the new, flexible interpretation of the Constitution.

While the text of the actual Constitution reads:

Section. 2.

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States;...
    This shall be interpreted as follows:

Section. 2.

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may execute, with sole discretion, any person who shall be judged to be bad; he may initiate and engage in lethal attacks upon any person, nation, or location at will, provided he can cite a good reason; these attacks and warfare can be continuous and ongoing, without limit; these powers supersede any limitations that may be set forth in this Constitution, or in any other domestic or international law, treaty or agreement;...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It is time to acknowledge the new, flexible interpretation of the Constitution.

While the text of the actual Constitution reads:

This shall be interpreted as follows:
    The Military and its Commander in Chief have always had the right to defend themselves, the Navy sank a Japanese midget sub at Pearl Harbor hours before the attack and long before any declaration of war.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Military and its Commander in Chief have always had the right to defend themselves, the Navy sank a Japanese midget sub at Pearl Harbor hours before the attack and long before any declaration of war.
    Anyone attempting to penetrate Pearl Harbor would have either been boarded, or fired upon if they refused. Still a lot of military installations where that is the case.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Damn straight, Mr. President, damn straight.

Bush and Obama did it, it’s constitutional now.

I'm not seeing the point of this post. What does a midget sub have to do with what Brian posted?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm not seeing the point of this post. What does a midget sub have to do with what Brian posted?
    The dead Iranian terrorist is like the midget sub.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The dead Iranian terrorist is like the midget sub.
    Just wanted to be able to quote you on that.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Just wanted to be able to quote you on that.
    I'm never afraid to stand behind what I say.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof--except for Christianity. Or abridging the freedom of right-speak, or of CNN, particularly when CNN mongers grievance. The people may assemble peaceably, or riotously, depending on whether they wear masks or not.

A well regulated militia was not envisioned by the founding fathers, they were clearly anticipating the development of a standing army. As such, the right of the people to keep and bear genitalia as they wish shall not be infringed.

No soldier shall in time of peace be used for anything other than military actions and occupations overseas.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated. Money is fair game. And no warrants shall issue unless by secret court, supported by suspision or lark, and vaguely describing the places to be searched and the persons and things to be seized.

No person shall be held innocent of any crime. The indictment of the true media shall suffice for guilt before the law. The same person may be subject, for the same offense in separate jurisdictions, to be put in jeopardy as many times as its takes, and is encouraged to be a witness against himself--the innocent have nothing to hide. Private property is for use by the public.

All criminal prosecutions shall be first tried by CNN. If their is a discrepancy between any court's judgement and CNN's judgement, the court shall be considered mistaken. The law should be made so minute that the courts will be filled up with nonviolent cases, and mandatory minimums shall be encouraged.
    Last edited by bv3; 01-25-2020 at 04:30 AM.