Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Iran Reportedly Bombing US Bases In Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There are rumors he will be back for term 2.
    ain't sure he will be back in the Morning.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Prediction:

Several large parking lots will be built in Iran in the next few days
    Was thinking some Pre-made Grave sites might get filled...prepped for an attacking force..

not so much prediction as eventuality.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

History would predict we go pre-emotive.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Glenn Beck tweet:

Browsing Trumpbart, war appears to be the popular choice.
    Hannity was saying on his show that it looks like Trump is going to show restraint, and how it takes strength to show restraint.

I don't normally watch fox, but my friend wanted to see what they were saying.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some of you people need to get a life and relax a little bit.

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/1214736614217469953
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Typically a false flag becomes redundant if the flag owner owns the attack. I'm sorry @Warlord and @angelatc. I was wrong. You were right. I put too much faith in Iran to be restrained. Good grief, they didn't claim an attack when we shot down a freaking airliner! Seriously, WTF?
    Well now that ball's back in our court. Do you think Trump can act restrained?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Iran was restrained. They purposely missed targets, it was a WWF attack for show so their citizens will still think they are strong leaders.

Trump has already signaled restraint. He might attack a missile silo or something, who knows. But I wouldn't get too worked up.

Iran said it is the 'first step'. That's what hey said on the radio anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Iran said it is the 'first step'. That's what hey said on the radio anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Some of you people need to get a life and relax a little bit.

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/1214736614217469953

-
    Iranian state television has described the ballistic missile attacks as the "first step" - with a Revolutionary Guard commander warning that Tehran will not spare American troops.

"[Donald Trump] should think about withdrawing troops from the region and not to leave them within our reach," the statement said.

-

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said his country delivered a 'slap in the face' to American forces, but added that the missile attack alone was 'not enough' and called for the US to be 'uprooted' from the region.

In a televised address, Khamenei said the 'corrupt presence of the U.S. in the region should come to an end,' and blamed American military intervention for causing war, division, and destruction.

Iran's foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Iran 'took and concluded proportionate measures in self-defence', but it is unclear whether the strikes will satisfy many Iranians' demands for retaliation against the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said his country delivered a 'slap in the face' to American forces, but added that the missile attack alone was 'not enough' and called for the US to be 'uprooted' from the region.

In a televised address, Khamenei said the 'corrupt presence of the U.S. in the region should come to an end,' and blamed American military intervention for causing war, division, and destruction.

Iran's foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Iran 'took and concluded proportionate measures in self-defence', but it is unclear whether the strikes will satisfy many Iranians' demands for retaliation against the US.
    The attack happen in where the US used the drone to kill the general in Iraq, if anything Iranians know the locations of those and such bases in Iraq. I think this was a warning not an actual attack.

Canadian forces safe in Iraq.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wouldn't be the first time.
    You're missing the point. I think Bin Laden was willing to take credit for 9/11 by himself because he liked the notoriety but lacked the actual capability. Iran has the actual capability but up until this point I thought they didn't want the notoriety. They have always preferred the world to think the might be behind such an attack but not actually have the goods.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Iran was restrained. They purposely missed targets, it was a WWF attack for show so their citizens will still think they are strong leaders.

Trump has already signaled restraint. He might attack a missile silo or something, who knows. But I wouldn't get too worked up.
    Bolton wants war with Iraq. Democrats want Bolton to testify against Trump in the Senate. Bolton just said he would testify. I believe Bolton is behind all of this. Everyone has been screaming about Putin but Bolton is the real enemy of freedom and civilization.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Look at his feed below, Trump fans foolish think this will cause a revolution in Iran and guess what? the CIA is exctly pushing for that to push in the MEK and other Pro Saudi/American sunni puppets to rule over Iran and make Iran apology to Isreal and Saudis.

Yeah dont see that happening any time soon NeoCon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If the locals overthrow their government that risk is their problem.

Trying to say that the ChiComs or the Ayatollahs should never be overthrown is an insult to liberty.
    If the CIA pushes the MEK (who are Islamic Marxist terrorists) to overthrow the current regime in Iran and install an Islamic Marxist terrorist regime, that helps liberty how? And don't say "That's not what I am saying" because that is what you were responding to @AngryCandian saying.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If the CIA pushes the MEK (who are Islamic Marxist terrorists) to overthrow the current regime in Iran and install an Islamic Marxist terrorist regime, that helps liberty how? And don't say "That's not what I am saying" because that is what you were responding to @AngryCandian saying.
    His a Trump bot dont bother. I tried urging about the MEK with him he just ignored it like most Trump bots do and did.
    Just last year in France
    Trump allies' visit throws light on secretive Iranian opposition group

The gates to the Mujahedin-e-Khalq (MEK) compound, situated on a gently inclined hillside in rural Albania, are usually firmly closed, guarded by two sculpted lions atop stone pedestals and a large team of Albanian security guards. Unannounced visitors are not welcome at the fenced-off, secretive site, where more than 2,000 MEK members live.
    But for its backers, which include many politicians and, notably, members of Donald Trump’s inner circle, the MEK are tireless fighters for a free and democratic Iran who could potentially become the country’s next government.
    Now its all starting to make sense what is happening in Iraq and the middle east.
    From the horses mouth.

Giuliani described the MEK as a “government in exile” and suggested it was also a government in waiting after potential regime change in Iran. “It gives us confidence that if we make those efforts to overthrow that horrible regime, sooner rather than later, we will not only save lives but will be able to entrust the transition of Iran to a very responsible group of people,” he said to cheers from the assembled audience.

Look at his feed below, Trump fans foolish think this will cause a revolution in Iran and guess what? the CIA is exctly pushing for that to push in the MEK and other Pro Saudi/American sunni puppets to rule over Iran and make Iran apology to Isreal and Saudis.

Yeah dont see that happening any time soon NeoCon.
    His a Trump bot dont bother. I tried urging about the MEK with him he just ignored it like most Trump bots do and did.
    Just last year in France
    Trump allies' visit throws light on secretive Iranian opposition group

Now its all starting to make sense what is happening in Iraq and the middle east.
    From the horses mouth.
    Interesting. @dannno you also were talking about Iran's supposed "revolution." Are you familiar with the MEK? The CIA once "allegedly" supported revolutionaries in Cuba. Look what that got us. https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...06570004-6.pdf

Iranian State TV reporting that 80 Americans were killed in the latest missile attack on US bases in Iraq.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp

DUBAI, Jan 8 (Reuters) - Iranian state television said on Wednesday that at least 80 "American terrorists" were killed in attacks involving 15 missiles Tehran launched on U.S. targets in Iraq, adding that none of the missiles were intercepted.
    State TV, citing a senior Revolutionary Guards source, also said Iran had 100 other targets in the region in its sights if Washington took any retaliatory measures. It also said U.S. helicopters and military equipment were "severely damaged".
    Iran launched missile attacks on U.S.-led forces in Iraq in the early hours of Wednesday in retaliation for the U.S. drone strike on an Iranian commander whose killing has raised fears of a wider war in the Middle East.

...not sure if this true or not yet, its from Iran TV so.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-08-2020 at 07:28 AM.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

Profile of the US Contractor that was killed. He was a 33 year old interpreter from Sacramento.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^^^^

33 you say?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Tomorrow.

In cases like this, Trump's talking points are distributed to his supporters before he speaks so that they can prepare themselves to agree with him.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    In cases like this, Trump's talking points are distributed to his supporters before he speaks so that they can prepare themselves to agree with him.
    They were distributed during the campaign.

Specifically, that Trump was against foreign wars and would avoid them at all costs.

Iranian media using old, fake photos:

This is a WWF attack.
    It's pretty much all a WWF production now. Why do you think Trump hired Linda McMahon into his cabinet??? Learn directly from the best...

Iran is following the globalist banker's plan with blockchain currency development, dollar independent financial pipelines with Europe and Asia that bypass sanctions, part of China's One Belt One Road project, etc. We will likely see more "events" regarding Iran but it's all a planned and scripted production to provide public cover for the global economic system rejiggering that's going on. The bankers NEVER want anyone looking at them as the cause of anything, ever.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the Suleimani killing was because he was opposed to Iran getting on board with the banker's plans and had to be removed under a false story so Iranians wouldn't revolt against their own leadership for removing him. Any way, nothing is what it's presented to us as, that you can be sure of.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

He will act like a Arrogant Clown..

His Bosses want War,,, They will replace him if he does not deliver.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Specifically, that Trump was against foreign wars and would avoid them at all costs.
    And yet he keeps putting more troops into an area we should not be in at all.

And refuses to GET OUT when Told TO.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    He will act like a Arrogant Clown..

His Bosses want War,,, They will replace him if he does not deliver.
    He already gave the speech, WW3 was called off. He wants peace and he wants NATO to take over doing what the US has been doing over there. He doesn't want the US to be the one to keep Iran in line.

I don't know why you can't be more grateful.

He already gave the speech, WW3 was called off. He wants peace and he wants NATO to take over doing what the US has been doing over there. He doesn't want the US to be the one to keep Iran in line.

I don't know why you can't be more grateful.
    I really don't believe speeches from proven liars..

Reagan said good stuff

even Clinton said good stuff.. and Obama and Nixon and so on,,,

They all Phucking Lie all the time..

the agenda continues and Planes ARE NOT returning Troops to American Soil.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Iran fired ballistic missiles at US troops. That is an act of war. What will the US do? Will Congress Declare War Against Iran?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Iran fired ballistic missiles at US troops. That is an act of war. What will the US do? Will Congress Declare War Against Iran?
    Congress can declare war all day long, but Trump still has to send the troops there.. and he has already made it clear he will not.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast