Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Iran Reportedly Bombing US Bases In Iraq

Iranian media using old, fake photos:

This is a WWF attack.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump tweet:

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.
    I don't know what to make of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The desired next step, as defined by Hannity and his neocon guests, is to strike Iranian nuclear sites. This is what they really want, and hope to be able to talk Trump into.
    Trying..

Attempting..

but How?

More Arrogant Proclamations with no basis in facts..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Trump tweet:

I don't know what to make of that.
    They didn't do $#@!, we might take out a missile silo and be done with it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The latest from Trump seems quite positive, it appears from this tweet that there will likely be no retaliation (especially if no US casualties). Military seems to have reported no US casualties, only Iraqi. Iran gets to appease the hardliners and they got their "revenge".

I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post

I'll hope he shows restraint.
    He has every other time.

And it looks like Iran pulled their punches since there were no US casualties.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    You're sounding more and more like Bagdad Bob with every post.
    Projection.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Iranian sources say 30 us casualties.
    That's what they are telling their people so they don't have to do anything more to get revenge.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Are you a sockpuppet of Tulsa?

That would explain a lot.
    Yes, I am his sock account and there is nothing you can do about it. Now go crop it and put it in your sig

You on the other hand is a shameless warmonger, lover of tyranny, zionist, disinformation agent, controlled opposition, divide and conquer agent. You people should leave this site and craw back into the hellhole where you came from. I don't know how anyone not mentally retarded can buy the shyte you are pushing

He has every other time.
    ...except when he ordered the assassination of Iran's top general and provoked this response in the first place, of course.

...except when he ordered the assassination of Iran's top general and provoked this response in the first place, of course.
    That was restraint.

And they know it was, that's why they pulled their punches.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's what they are telling their people so they don't have to do anything more to get revenge.
    Their religion and ideology isn't known for honesty so i hope you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes, I am his sock account and there is nothing you can do about it. Now go crop it and put it in your sig

You on the other hand is a shameless warmonger, lover of tyranny, zionist, disinformation agent, controlled opposition, divide and conquer agent. You people should leave this site and craw back into the hellhole where you came from. I don't know how anyone not mentally retarded can buy the shyte you are pushing
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Earthquakes imminent?
    I think he's mad that Trump sounds like he's not going to start a war.

The TDS people want a war just so they can be right.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

No shame there, I am certainly triggered by your disinformation agenda on this forum

No shame there, I am certainly triggered by your disinformation agenda on this forum
    Trump bots seem to have taken over on other Internet forums as well. So dont be surprised to see such users on here as well.

Their religion and ideology isn't known for honesty so i hope you are right.
    Their religion and ideology isn't known for honesty
    Saudi Arabia Sunni Sect is therefore more tolerated then Iran? why no protests in KSA demanding freedom or democary? Saudis love their regime? hmm not sure that Saudi teenager that escaped to Canada last year would agree with ya there.

Says the disinformation sockpuppet.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Says the disinformation sockpuppet.
    If anyone is a disinformation sockpuppet for the Trump admin that would be you.. Trump lied about getting out of Syria in 30 and is now in Syria with the Kurds stealing the oil.You guys already had send some few jets into Syria, its clear whose trying to defend ISIS and other crazy Jihadists. You dont want them to fail you want them to have Syria as a base.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Saudi Arabia Sunni Sect is therefore more tolerated then Iran? why no protests in KSA demanding freedom or democary? Saudis love their regime? hmm not sure that Saudi teenager that escaped to Canada last year would agree with ya there.
    I noticed you made a whatabout argument instead of refuting the philosophy that lying is a moral imperative if it adances their regime argument i made.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then their aim stinks.

The only thing they hit was Iraqi bases.

It looks like @dannno was right an dthey are pulling their punches so they can tell their people they retaliated but not start a war.
    Did that originate with Dannno? That talking point is all over Fox News tonight.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Other NBC Guy:

Iran making threats of mass escalation. To attack more bases in Iraq. To unleash Hezbollah. To unleash shiite militias in Iraq. To attack Israel and Dubai. Making it clear it is ready for a widespead campaign if this escalates further with a US response.
    https://twitter.com/RichardEngel/sta...19893272178689
    If Israel gets their noses blooded I'll be a little less skeptical. They seem to always come out of this Middle East chaos relatively unscathed.

I noticed you made a whatabout argument instead of refuting the philosophy that lying is a moral imperative if it adances their regime argument i made.
    Hows the weather in the Gulf states?

Glenn Beck tweet:

Everyone on Fox is talking as if a military response is inevitable. Oliver North was advising time hit Iran’s oil infrastructure, nuke sites and missile sites. Wow!We do[n]'t have to respond kinetically IF there were no US casualties. #pray no US deaths and no response from us.#Iran
    Browsing Trumpbart, war appears to be the popular choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Did that originate with Dannno? That talking point is all over Fox News tonight.
    Dannno posted a tweet suggesting that was the case based on the nature of the attack earlier.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast