Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: BREAKING - Iran Reportedly Bombing US Bases In Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I disagree. I actually think a lot of people (not you but AngryCanadian, Justin Raimondo, .....
    Aside from being one of the most peaceful people ever to grace the planet, Raimondo is dead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It prevented additional attacks planned by a known terrorist that wounded and murdered thousands of U.S. troops. Did you forget Ron's legislation of Marque and Reprisal to target Bin Laden?

l]
    Did you forget that Trump didn't get Congress to issue a letter of Marque & Repraisal?

The justification for going in the past does not matter. The people in power in Iraq now are there because our people sacrificed their lives and the national treasure of this country. Without us they would not be in power and rather would be an oppressed majority under Saddam. Now it is time to pay up for years of services rendered that provided the new Iraq their national security.
    Such Convoluted Bull$hit.

They never asked for our "help" in destroying their country and Killing millions.
    Those that are there now are survivors of The Savage "Shock and Awe" of Bush.

The only one "recognized" as Legit are the Collaborators.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

And categorizing Raimondo and Horton with AngryCanadian is ridiculous. A very ignorant comparison.
    There is one simple way to know Horton and Raimondo didn't actually want peace.

They smeared Rand Paul, the most pro-peace major candidate (meaning Senator or Governor) ever.

There is no way to rationalize that.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Such Convoluted Bull$hit.

They never asked for our "help" in destroying their country and Killing millions.
    Those that are there now are survivors of The Savage "Shock and Awe" of Bush.

The only one "recognized" as Legit are the Collaborators.
    Again, it is totally irrelevant unless you are trying to make the case that Iraq should be returned to pre-Iraq war under Saddam dictator equivalent and the Baath Party which would be an insane solution.

That's history and not is where we are at now. You are too caught up in past history to think rationally about the current power structure and our investment to them for services rendered.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Did you forget that Trump didn't get Congress to issue a letter of Marque & Repraisal?
    Imminent threat. Whether that was bull$#@! or not remains to be scene.

Again, it is totally irrelevant unless you are trying to make the case that Iraq should be returned to pre-Iraq war under Saddam dictator equivalent and the Baath Party which would be an insane solution.

That's history and not is where we are at now. You are too caught up in past history to think rationally about the current power structure and our investment to them for services rendered.
    It was NEVER our right to decide,,Despite ALL manner of LIES to explain it.

It was unjustifiable.

Service was not rendered.. Rape murder and Pillage happened.
    A Violent and unprovoked invasion and destruction of the country..

They owe nothing for that except for us to leave.. Get the Phuck out..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Dude, the White House has already backed off that talking point. There was no imminent threat.

But hey, there are still people who insist that Iraq had WMDs even after the CIA, the Pentagon, the UN and GWB all admitted that was wrong. So I suppose this lie might never go away entirely, either.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So I suppose this lie might never go away entirely, either.
    especially to those that justify their own barbarism based on those lies.
    They want to believe they were the good guys blowing up peoples homes.

Last edited by pcosmar; 01-08-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    especially to those that justify their own barbarism based on those lies.
    They want to believe they were the good guys blowing up peoples homes.
    Yeah, I can't imagine the mental hoops that these people are jumping through to reach the conclusion that killing this guy was for the greater good, and therefore it's ok.

Yeah, I can't imagine the mental hoops that these people are jumping through to reach the conclusion that killing this guy was for the greater good, and therefore it's ok.
    I am honestly not surprised at the suicide rate..

an honest individual cannot justify any of it. Indoctrination v Conscience conflict is guaranteed...
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    There is one simple way to know Horton and Raimondo didn't actually want peace.

They smeared Rand Paul, the most pro-peace major candidate (meaning Senator or Governor) ever.

There is no way to rationalize that.
    Hiding behind Rand is no argument. They briefly got angry that Rand had gone along with a neoconservative sanction vote on Iran. They supported Rand.

There are many people involved in the liberty, constitutional and anti-war movements. If you hate everyone involved but Rand Paul, that raises questions about who you do align with. Other than Rand, who is it that you don’t disagree with?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Aside from being one of the most peaceful people ever to grace the planet, Raimondo is dead.
    I respected Raimondo and his anti war stances as a young adult in my 20s. That was shameful. Anyone defending regime changes or pushing for one you arent for Liberty, yes Ron Paul does want regime change but not in a manufactured way.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-08-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Dude, the White House has already backed off that talking point. There was no imminent threat.

But hey, there are still people who insist that Iraq had WMDs even after the CIA, the Pentagon, the UN and GWB all admitted that was wrong. So I suppose this lie might never go away entirely, either.
    Oh, but there was an “imminent” threat, it just depends upon your definition of “imminent”. To the government neoconservatives, the word has a much different meaning than you think.

It’s probably easier to say what it does not mean. It does not mean or equate to any of the following words:

- Immediate
    - Inevitable
    - Conclusively

Basically, the word now means that they believe the other party is probably up to no good, and they can think of no other option except for violence.

“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-08-2020 at 10:56 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Oh, but there was an “imminent” threat, it just depends upon your definition of “imminent”. To the government neoconservatives, the word has a much different meaning than you think.

It’s probably easier to say what it does not mean. It does not mean or equate to any of the following words:

- Immediate
    - Inevitable
    - Conclusively

Basically, the word now means that they believe the other party is probably up to no good, and they can think of no other option except for violence.

“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
    Donald Trump: Qasem Soleimani Was ‘Looking to Blow Up Our Embassy’
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ow-up-embassy/
    “Mike and Rand Paul disagreed because they want information that, honestly, I think is very hard to get,” …

But the president downplayed the importance of the briefing, pointing to the results of the mission.
    “Forget about presentation — the result,” he said. “We killed a man who killed many, many Americans, that killed many, many people.”
    Trump noted that the United States did not start the conflict with Iran, noting that Iran first attacked the American military base, which resulted in several troops wounded and the death of an American contractor.
    Mike Pence insists Trump had 'compelling evidence' of imminent threat but that he can't make it public.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9276881.html

Mike Pence insists Trump had 'compelling evidence' of imminent threat but that he can't make it public.
    I am trying to keep up here. But I've spent the better part of the past 20 years watching the U.S. intelligence agencies lie about everything I can think of, but now I am supposed to trust them, because Mike Pence ( a neocon who just this very week tweeted that Iran was tied to 9/11) says so.

Meanwhile, Paul and Lee are saying they were provided no evidence of the sort.

You understand why I am struggling with this, right?
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-09-2020 at 12:46 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am trying to keep up here. But I've spent the better part of the past 20 years watching the U.S. intelligence agencies lie about everything I can think of, but now I am supposed to trust them, because Mike Pence ( a neocon who just this very week tweeted that Iran was tied to 9/11) says so.

Meanwhile, Paul and Lee are saying they were provided no evidence of the sort.

You understand why I am struggling with this, right?
    Yes, I do. We will eventually know the truth but I am not ready to jump on the bandwagon for either side yet until I know for sure. Partisan politics is destroying this country, is what ultimately is going to get us in more wars and Americans killed.

Yes, I do. We will eventually know the truth but I am not ready to jump on the bandwagon for either side yet until I know for sure. Partisan politics is destroying this country, is what ultimately is going to get us in more wars and Americans killed.
    Wow, how many times do they have to lie to your face before you realize that they never tell the truth about anything, ever?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hannity was saying on his show that it looks like Trump is going to show restraint, and how it takes strength to show restraint.

I don't normally watch fox, but my friend wanted to see what they were saying.
    No, Hannity was saying that the US should bomb oil and nuclear facilities: Oliver North (special Fox foreign policy expert) agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    No, Hannity was saying that the US should bomb oil and nuclear facilities: Oliver North (special Fox foreign policy expert) agrees.
    Sean Hannity and Oliver should both send into Iraq and lead the march.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ow-up-embassy/

Based on what sources and evidence do they make this claim?

The justification for going in the past does not matter. The people in power in Iraq now are there because our people sacrificed their lives and the national treasure of this country. Without us they would not be in power and rather would be an oppressed majority under Saddam. Now it is time to pay up for years of services rendered that provided the new Iraq their national security.
    The first wager was a big loser; Let's double down...

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Sean Hannity and Oliver should both send into Iraq and lead the march.
    That fellow from Dr. Strangelove, the cowboy who straps onto the bomb from the B-52, that's the proper place for the modern warmonger.

He was totally invested.

...I remain skeptical.

That fellow from Dr. Strangelove, the cowboy who straps onto the bomb from the B-52, that's the proper place for the modern warmonger.

He was totally invested.

...I remain skeptical.
    I thought Sean Hannity came clean about Iraqi war and was wrong about supporting it? it seems his NeoCon and war mongering side never left him. Or his war criminal buddy Oliver North of coruse fox news was the only news network willing to give him a voice. After his ordeal and involvement with the Iranian armed affairs scandal.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought Sean Hannity came clean about Iraqi war and was wrong about supporting it? it seems his NeoCon and war mongering side never left him. Or his war criminal buddy Oliver North of coruse fox news was the only news network willing to give him a voice. After his ordeal and involvement with the Iranian armed affairs scandal.
    He says that war is bad when the topic of conversation is a Democrat war.

He might even hint that long past GOP wars were bad.

But everything the current GOP POTUS does is obviously great.

LOL, this is a business, you know; he doesn't get paid for being either smart or honest.

He says that war is bad when the topic of conversation is a Democrat war.

He might even hint that long past GOP wars were bad.

But everything the current GOP POTUS does is obviously great.

LOL, this is a business, you know; he doesn't get paid for being either smart or honest.
    He makes something like $37 million per year. For that much money, anyone would say whatever the hell they're told to say.

(And Rush's salary makes Hannity look like a pauper!)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He makes something like $37 million per year. For that much money, anyone would say whatever the hell they're told to say.

(And Rush's salary makes Hannity look like a pauper!)
    This begs the question, how much is the shill who posts 40,000+ post since 2016 making?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    This begs the question, how much is the shill who posts 40,000+ post since 2016 making?
    Probably getting a piecework rate.
    "The Patriarch"

Based on what sources and evidence do they make this claim?
    Trump tells Fox News' Laura Ingraham 'four embassies' were targeted in imminent threat from Iran
    https://www.fox5dc.com/news/trump-te...reat-from-iran
    Asked specifically what was targeted, Trump revealed: “We will tell you that probably it was going to be the embassy in Baghdad.”

Pressed on whether large-scale attacks were planned for other embassies, the president said: “I can reveal that I believe it probably would’ve been four embassies.”
    Earlier Friday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was grilled on the specifics of that threat Friday as reporters quizzed him on what he meant by “imminent.”

“We had specific information on an imminent threat and that threat stream included attacks on U.S. embassies. Period. Full stop,” he said. When later asked what he meant by imminent, he responded: “It was going to happen.”

Trump tells Fox News' Laura Ingraham 'four embassies' were targeted in imminent threat from Iran
    https://www.fox5dc.com/news/trump-te...reat-from-iran
    Yeah Trump that same lying clown that lied about getting forces out of Syria in 30 days? hm did he get that information from Jared?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789