Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Mod: Speculation] Trump Assassinated the Iranian Regime's Top CIA Asset...

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You just have to watch the proper you tube videos, then you would know like dannno and swordsmyth.
    There is far more than just Youtube videos for evidence.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    I usually defend Trump, but he should be pulling troops out of Iraq, not assassinating Iranian generals there. Blindly supporting him and trying to justify his actions only emboldens him to make choices his base wouldn't support. You can still support him and disagree with choices he makes. The intellectual dishonesty on all sides is upsurd.

Trump took out Iran's top CIA agent? You are making it hard to defend him. Everyone will just think I'm an idiot by association.
    If trump was being all neocon pro war, he wouldn’t keep his assassination attempts on al baghdadi and soleimani secret from said neocons, and piss them off so much they quit.

I know for a fact these are CIA assets based on how upset a large subset of the neocons are after it happens. They should be celebrating, but they attack trump instead.

You are getting your narratives from the msm instead of thinking for yourself.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, pro war mainstream media is CNN, NBC, CBS, NPR, etc.. Fox is historically pro war but is less so now

and trump is anti war
    Obama:
    -did lots of dronings
    -invaded Libya
    -wanted to invade Syria but didn't
    -made a deal with Iran and reduced sanctions

Trump:
    -did more dronings
    -supported invading Libya
    -did invade Syria
    -broke the deal with Iran and increased sanctions

Was Obama anti-war?

Or was that different because [insert imaginary nonsense about pizza sauce and secret marines]?

What we do know is that our government murdered a foreign official visiting another foreign government on sovereign foreign soil at that government’s request.

Everything else is propaganda.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 01-06-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    What we do know is that our government murdered a foreign official visiting a another foreign government on sovereign foreign soil at that government’s request.

Everything else is propaganda.
    ^^^PROPAGANDA^^^

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Wait...

There's a theory which says that Trump's obviously pro-war action was actually anti-war?

And, if I adopt this theory, I can maintain my cognitive dissonance as an allegedly anti-war Trump supporter?

SIGN ME UP!!!
    +rep
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Obama:
    -did lots of dronings
    -invaded Libya
    -wanted to invade Syria but didn't
    -made a deal with Iran and reduced sanctions

Trump:
    -did more dronings
    -supported invading Libya
    -did invade Syria
    -broke the deal with Iran and increased sanctions

Was Obama anti-war?

Or was that different because [insert imaginary nonsense about pizza sauce and secret marines]?
    Right on all facts except 1. Obama did invade Syria.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/24/obam...ight-isis.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    ^^^PROPAGANDA^^^
    Says the dude posting a 1,000 bull$#@! threads every day. You are weak. It’s evident by how hard you try every damn day posting your trash. Enjoy your circle jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Right on all facts except 1. Obama did invade Syria.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/24/obam...ight-isis.html
    True, I should have said that Trump significantly escalated it.

Says the dude posting a 1,000 bull$#@! threads every day. You are weak. It’s evident by how hard you try every damn day posting your trash. Enjoy your circle jerk.
    I dunno, you are the one who sounds like CNN.

History will tell the truth - trump helped stop a war with Iran by killing a CIA asset/terrorist/murderer who was about to kill more people and start a war.

You are just being fooled by the mainstream media.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I dunno, you are the one who sounds like CNN.

History will tell the truth - trump helped stop a war with Iran by killing a CIA asset/terrorist/murderer who was about to kill more people and start a war.

You are just being fooled by the mainstream media.
    How can I be fooled when I don't believe any of it, or consent to any of it? Ever.

You are the one buying into a narrative, not me. Peace.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Say what you want but his rep bar shows that his message is well received by most members of the forum. He keep climbing the rep ladder everyday as the forum activity slows down. I wonder if there is a correlation between the 2 events?

dannno has been COINTEL since the days when he was trying to make 9/11 truthers look like asses by talking about drone missiles with holographic wings, and make libertarians look misogynist talking about cervyx slamming.

He's not buying anything. He's just like that other Shyll. He's selling, not buying.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    dannno has been COINTEL since the days when he was trying to make 9/11 truthers look like asses by talking about drone missiles with holographic wings, and make libertarians look misogynist talking about cervyx slamming.

He's not buying anything. He's just like that other Shyll. He's selling, not buying.
    That makes more sense. I was thinking room temperature IQ...

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Say what you want but his rep bar shows that his message is well received by most members of the forum. He keep climbing the rep ladder everyday as the forum activity slows down. I wonder if there is a correlation between the 2 events?
    Word. I can guarantee their dumb asses have scared away people looking for a liberty forum. I am becoming more confident that RPFs has become a controlled opposition internet ghetto. Bought during the 2016 election. Notice how there is only about 200 or so people on here any given time, except when it goes to the thousands when the NSA is hoovering up all the data?

It's all just the same posters going round and round and round anymore. Every thread is a left vs. right instead of an us vs them. No new solutions of how to get out of this mess. Just bickering back and forth. By design. Divided we fall. I hope you have a pillow to land on, fellow traveler.

They do it ANYWHERE people want to talk about personal liberty. Anything to change the topic.

Word. I can guarantee their dumb asses have scared away people looking for a liberty forum. I am becoming more confident that RPFs has become a controlled opposition internet ghetto. Bought during the 2016 election. Notice how there is only about 200 or so people on here any given time, except when it goes to the thousands when the NSA is hoovering up all the data?

It's all just the same posters going round and round and round anymore. Every thread is a left vs. right instead of an us vs them. No new solutions of how to get out of this mess. Just bickering back and forth. By design. Divided we fall. I hope you have a pillow to land on, fellow traveler.

They do it ANYWHERE people want to talk about personal liberty. Anything to change the topic.
    Pretty sure the controlled opposition are the folks repeating CNN talking points, like you.

The idea that the people here who are anti-establishment - actually going against the establishment, instead of just pretending to, are the real ones.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    dannno has been COINTEL since the days when he was trying to make 9/11 truthers look like asses by talking about drone missiles with holographic wings
    Not sure why you like to repeat this, I don't recall every supporting such a thing. I may have inadvertently posted a link one time or something like that, or maybe I posted a video that had something like that in it to be up for discussion. I never promoted the idea that holograms were used, because that was never something actually saw much evidence for or actually believed.

I was always in the camp that the planes that had people on it were part of a drill, and their planes had their transponder switched with remote controlled drones which went back and slammed into the buildings. I know there were people talking about holograms, but I actually heard more people talk about people who talked about holograms than I ever saw actually talking about holograms.

You have to wonder why people would come here to make this forum look more crazy than it actually is by repeating crazy things more often than they actually appear on the forum. Maybe they are cointelpro?

I also never talked about cervix slamming, that was other people here who made that leap. I talked about cervix massaging.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-07-2020 at 12:52 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How can I be fooled when I don't believe any of it, or consent to any of it? Ever.

Everything you say matches the MSM narrative. Turn it on, you will like it. They talk $#@! on Donald Trump all day long. They lie about Donald Trump all day long. Just like you.

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I don't think your crazy but until I see some evidence, it's all conjecture. Yes it may be some institutional analysis to what the CIA has done, but I dont for one minute believe Trump is smart enough to know who is an operative and who isn't.
    It's actually really easy for Trump to find out who is an operative as President, and Trump is smarter than I am so I am sure he can figure it out.

All you do is go to your neocon advisers and let them talk for a while (it is important to have neocon advisers for this job). They will tell you about how horrible somebody like Assad is and how they need to take him out, but it's too hard to find out where he is (because want to expend a bunch of ammunition first, remember they want to profit from war..) They will tell you about some of his generals who are under surveillance and how they can easily take them out, they just need some drone missions to be approved.

Then you ask questions, like, "who is the head of ISIS, isn't it still Al Baghdadi?" They say ya, and you ask them to take him out. They start mumbling and hmmming and giving you the run around. So you push it some more. Then they tell you all about how difficult it is to track him down. Then you push it some more. Finally they say, ok we will try a mission. They use the CIA. They come back and say the mission failed.

Then you go to your white-hat advisers. These are the real American patriots. You ask them to put surveillance on Baghdadi to try and take him out. They use the Navy special ops teams instead of the CIA. When they have Al Baghdadi in the crosshairs, you go to your neocon advisers and tell him all about how you are about to take out Baghdadi. They ask for more details, so you tell them where you've found him and when you plan to take him out.

When your white hat adviser comes back and tells you the mission failed, some how he got word and split through some underground tunnels or something, now you have a pretty good clue the neocon advisor tipped of Al Baghdadi, and Al Baghdadi is a neocon intelligence asset.

Then you ask your white hate adviser to go back out and track him down again, and repeat the process, telling your neocon adviser, and suddenly Al Baghdadi gets away again.

Finally you ask your white hat adviser to go out and track him down again and take him out. This time you don't tell your neocon adviser about it (this is actually documented to have happened with both Baghdadi and Suleimani). Your white hat team is successful this time at taking out Baghdadi, but your neocon intelligence advisers are screaming mad that you didn't tell them, because you just took out their intelligence asset and they weren't able to tip him off. So they go to the mainstream media and talk about how irresponsible you are for carrying out a secret mission without telling them, and what a horrible President you are.

See? It's really easy. Now even you could do it. And Trump has already done it, at least twice.

I don't think Soleimani was a hero to anybody in Iran.

Thousands of Iranians Tweet #IraniansDetestSoleimani And May Face Punishment From Regime
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nt-From-Regime
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yes.. he was actually,, and in Syria and in Iraq..

They waited on the retaliation till immediately after his funeral.

He was recently honored by several for the defeat of ISIS in areas he has engaged them. (Syria and Iraq)

He was INVITED,, to be there to Moderate the unrest.

Killing him was as stupid as the advice Jimmy Carter got in 79. (Failed from inception rescue disaster)

Here is the irony.. If I am right, and I believe I am, that Soleimani was a CIA asset.. then you are essentially just spewing CIA propaganda.

Consider this (13:55 - 17:30)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Damn these Trump Humpers have lost it entirely.
    The convoluted leaps of twisted logic and mental acrobatics would make the "Stormy" Cat Jealous.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Damn these Trump Humpers have lost it entirely.
    The convoluted leaps of twisted logic and mental acrobatics would make the "Stormy" Cat Jealous.
    Oh, ya, coming from someone supporting a guy who murdered and tortured 1,600 protesters in his own country by spouting off CIA talking points..

Give me a $#@!ing break.. You can't explain why the only people who are upset about his death are the CIA run media... and people being fooled by their bull$#@! like you..

RPF should be renamed Spook Central.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Adams is always interesting. He did not infer anywhere in there that Soleimani was a CIA asset, or that the Iranians wanted him eliminated. He just pointed out that the result was that Ayatollah Khamenei now has more power, and that h might like that. Adams specifically used the word “accidentally”, not that there was any plan (around 20:00 mark).

Further in the video, Adams talks about it being agreement that the US and Iran both want the US out of Iraq. He says that both sides agree on that, and wars are generally not fought over agreements. I would have to partially disagree on that. The Iranian people and their leadership want the US out of Iraq. While there may be a majority of ordinary Americans who want the US out of Iraq, our Swamp/MIC/neoconservative/globalist/media complex (aka leadership) definitely wants the US to stay. Trump often claims he wants to get us out, but until he achieves that, we don’t know for sure what he really wants.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Adams is always interesting. He did not infer anywhere in there that Soleimani was a CIA asset, or that the Iranians wanted him eliminated. He just pointed out that the result was that Ayatollah Khamenei now has more power, and that h might like that. Adams specifically used the word “accidentally”, not that there was any plan (around 20:00 mark).

Further in the video, Adams talks about it being agreement that the US and Iran both want the US out of Iraq. He says that both sides agree on that, and wars are generally not fought over agreements. I would have to partially disagree on that. The Iranian people and their leadership want the US out of Iraq. While there may be a majority of ordinary Americans who want the US out of Iraq, our Swamp/MIC/neoconservative/globalist/media complex (aka leadership) definitely wants the US to stay. Trump often claims he wants to get us out, but until he achieves that, we don’t know for sure what he really wants.
    Adams is being careful but I posted this here because the points he makes help support the CIA/deepstate asset idea, we already know that the CIA overthrew the Shah and installed the current regime so it would not be surprising that they arranged to have their people in the positions of real power in it.
    Trump has had people make contact with the Iranian regime like Abe so it wouldn't be surprising at all if he made a deal with the Ayatollah to get rid of the power behind the thrown that was a common enemy while letting the US take the "blame" so that the remaining CIA/deepstate assets couldn't bring down the Ayatollah for getting rid of his handler.

I think we will get out now and that Trump will arrange it so that we we don't look like we were "thrown out" like the Sundance Kid example.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Here is the irony.. If I am right, and I believe I am, that Soleimani was a CIA asset.. then you are essentially just spewing CIA propaganda.

Consider this (13:55 - 17:30)

dannno posting more videos from the same guy who said that Trump saved children being held captive underground in California by deep state pedophiles... by using nuclear bombs and causing a big earthquake. You are not a serious person. The fact that you are not banned from this place astounds me

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    dannno posting more videos from the same guy who said that Trump saved children being held captive underground in California by deep state pedophiles... by using nuclear bombs and causing a big earthquake. You are not a serious person. The fact that you are not banned from this place astounds me
    Him and his sources are almost always correct when it comes to predictions that can be verified.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast