Thread: Pat Buchanan: "Bibi Netanyahu Wants The U.S. To Fight A War With Iran On Behalf Of Israel"

Exclamation Pat Buchanan: "Bibi Netanyahu Wants The U.S. To Fight A War With Iran On Behalf Of Israel"

Pat Buchanan: "Bibi Netanyahu Wants The U.S. To Fight A War With Iran On Behalf Of Israel"

April 30, 2018
    Pat Buchanan and Sean Hannity discuss Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's accusation that Iran has hidden aspects of its nuclear ambitions on Monday's Sean Hannity Show. Buchanan says the Israeli PM has been "crying wolf for decades" about Iran and that "Bibi Netanyahu, with due respect, wants the United States to fight a war with Iran on Israel's behalf."

The Israeli Prime Minister delivered a powerpoint presentation Monday evening demonstrating captured evidence, documents and computer disks, showing an Iranian nuclear weapons program much more advanced and ambitious than the Iranian government publicly admits existed.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...r_decades.html

Related

Pat Buchanan: Iran & Syria not our business

Trump Calls Pat Buchanan 'Hitler lover', anti-semite'

Pat Buchanan: McCain, Graham trying to undermine peace with Iran

Pat Buchanan: Syria Is Dress Rehersal For War With Iran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    F him... fight your own battles Bibi

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

@Swordsymth
    I trust Pat over Sean...

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    @Swordsymth
    I trust Pat over Sean...
    That.

I've refrained from much comment over this, as the whole miserable situation is a dog's breakfast of confusion, with the bull$#@! piling up so fast you need wings to stay above it.

I, quite frankly, don't have the time or inclination to wade through it all on my own.

Therefore, there are only a handful of people in this world whose analysis of this wretched mess I would trust.

Pat is one of them.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Bibi can fight his own wars. Its not like Israel has no army whatsoever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If I'm not misreading things, ss supports foreign policy of Sheldon Adelson (usually championed by likes of McCain, Lindsey Graham, Lieberman, Trump, Rubio, Ivanka, Kushner, Hannity etc) over Pat's.
    That is a blatant lie and you know better.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    @Swordsymth
    I trust Pat over Sean...
    So do I.

But Trump will not start a war with Iran.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

While QS and his force helped US overthrow Taliban regime in Afghanistan after 9/11, he also helped Labanon defeat Israel in 2006 war:

Soleimani Reveals Details of Role He Played in the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah War

Thursday, 3 October, 2019
    Commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Commander, Major General Qasem Soleimani(L) stands at the frontline in the town of Tal Ksaiba in Salahuddin province March 8, 2015. REUTERS/Stringer/File Photo

London - Adil al-Salmi

The Iranian State TV broadcast on Tuesday an exclusive interview with Commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Commander, Major General Qasem Soleimani, who has given an insight on his role in Lebanon during the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah war.

This is the first interview of Soleimani, who is in charge of foreign operations especially in Syria and Iraq.

During the 90-minute interview, Soleimani gave details of his role in Lebanon in advising ‘Hezbollah’ during the 34-day war. He came to Lebanon accompanied by Hezbollah military leader Imad Mughniyeh who was later assassinated in 2008.
    Mughniyeh was considered the engineer of the 2006 war, which killed 1,200 Lebanese and 160 Israelis.

Soleimani spoke about the incident that triggered the war, represented in a group from Hezbollah managing to “attack a vehicle of the Zionists, inside the occupied lands and captured two wounded persons from inside the vehicle as hostages” on July 12.

The interview, which was carried out by Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's office, came days after it published a photo showing Nasrallah next to Khamenei and Soleimani, in an apparent recent meeting between the three in Tehran.
    aawsat.com/english/home/article/1929396/soleimani-reveals-details-role-he-played-2006-israel-hezbollah-war

Israel's Second Lebanon War remains a resounding failure
    haaretz
    Jul 12, 2016 - Critiques of the Second Lebanon War 10 years later

Dancing Wahhabi GOP base...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

If Baghdad Wants Us Out, Let's Go!

By Patrick Buchanan

January 7, 2020 6 min read

Fifteen years after the U.S. invaded Iraq to turn Saddam Hussein's dictatorship into a beacon of democracy, Iraq's Parliament, amid shouts of "Death to America!" voted to expel all U.S. troops from the country.
    Though nonbinding, the expulsion vote came after mobs trashed the U.S. embassy in an assault that recalled Tehran 1979.
    What provoked Iraq's Parliament into demanding the ouster of all U.S. troops?
    First, the five December U.S. strikes on Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces in retaliation for a dozen Kataib Hezbollah rocket attacks on U.S. bases, which killed a contractor and wounded four U.S. soldiers.
    Then came President Donald Trump's decision to launch a drone-strike and kill Iranian General Qassem Soleimani at Baghdad International Airport. Killed in the same strike was the Shiite Iraqi leader of Kataib Hezbollah.

During his return flight to Washington Sunday, Trump warned Iraq: Follow through on your demand that all U.S. troops get out, and we will insist that Baghdad repay the money we just spent on a major air base.
    Moreover, said Trump, if Iraqis expel U.S. troops, then we will impose upon them "sanctions like they've never seen before, ever. It'll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame."

https://www.creators.com/read/pat-bu...us-out-lets-go

Published 19 hours ago

Pat Buchanan: War with Iran is more likely after Soleimani strike

By Matt London | Fox News

Former Republican presidential candidate Pat Buchanan said that he is "more pessimistic" that the U.S. will go to war with Iran before the 2020 presidential election, following the U.S. strike that killed Iranian commander Qassem Solemiani

"My view is... the Iranian state and regime, they don't want the war. But I think there are an awful lot of people that do want the war," said Buchanan on Fox Nation's "Wise Guys."

"In Iran, the Middle East, a lot of people all over the place [are] looking for that war," Buchanan continued.
    "I think [the Iranians] realize they've got almost a hair-trigger," he argued. "That you make the Americans bleed and now you've got Donald Trump, who will go smack them and then you've got a conflict."

foxnews.com/media/pat-buchanan-iran-war-president-trump

Apparently Pat is now on suicide watch.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Dancing Wahhabi GOP base...

Caption aside, is this a real pic?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Apparently Pat is now on suicide watch.

He has information that will convict Hitlery?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Caption aside, is this a real pic?
    It's photoshoped but it depicts Deep State Don's financial & political core values, fleece the rubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    It's photoshoped but it depicts Deep State Don's financial & political core values, fleece the rubes.

Sincerely, the guy doesnt get it.

Hes not an intelligent guy.

He thinks its a good idea for a former Goldman Sachs exec and Wall St insider to run the Deptmt of the Treasury.

Not for nothing, you have to wonder if someone didnt just give Trump his money.

I dunno, politically he seems pretty intelliegent though even if not principled. For example, he was intelligent enough to launch 'birther movement' at the right time, win election in a crowded 2016 field and then launch diversity is our strength movement after getting in White House. It's impressive feat.

Hopefully this expert is completely wrong and moderate neoconservatives within GOPA wing donors funded think tanks would prevail/deep neocons would be sidelined:

Iran-US tensions: 'Very high risk' of threats escalating into open warfare, warns expert

AN expert in weapons of mass destruction who predicted a war between the United States and Iran more than a decade ago has warned such a conflict cannot be ruled out after tensions between the two states appeared to soften.

By Laura O'Callaghan
    Wed, Jan 29, 2020

Iran will use Middle East allies if there is war with US says expert

Dr Dan Plesch said after watching Washington and Tehran trade blows in recent weeks, he concluded the likelihood of all-out war is “very high” due to the “poor command and control” of the Americans contrasted with the Iranians’ “overconfidence”. The director of the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy at SOAS co-authored a paper in 2007 with Martin Butcher, international consultant on security politics, discussing how a US-Iran war would play out. Thirteen years on, in the aftermath of Donald Trump’s assassination of top Iranian military commander Qassen Soleimani, Dr Plesch said many people still fail to realise the full capacity of the beefed-up United States military when trying to make predictions.

Related articles

• Iran’s attacks on US put British troops at high risk - warning

Dr Plesch told Express.co.uk: “I am the boy who cried wolf about war with Iran, you can see going back more than 10 years. I put my hands up to that.
    “But of course the punch line in the story of the boy who cried wolf is the wolf eventually turns up.”
    He added: “On the American side, it’s a question of whether at some point the President decides to unleash the full power of the US armed forces.
    “Their air forces and naval forces have barely been used in a war since 9/11, and yet have absorbed huge amounts of new weaponry and money.

express.co.uk/news/world/1234242/iran-news-usa-news-trump-soleimani-iran-air-strikes-iraq-world-war-3