Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Iraqi PM: Soleimani was in Iraq to discuss Iran-Saudi de-escalation when he was killed

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are showing how deranged you are.
    So you do prefer if the Sunnis had control of Iraq right? at least that's what your post is showing. You dont want the Iraqi Shia to be in power.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    More mocking and insulting? i thought for sure you claimed Trump would be getting Americans out of the middle east and Iraq? it doesnt seem that is happening at all. Your trump want a war and regime change to happen look at my threads.

You do realize Rudy has done a lot to protect the MEK from not being marked as terrorists right? and are now treating them as the official Iranian opposition?
    We will leave.

Pompeo limits US diplomats' contact with Iranian opposition groups

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So you do prefer if the Sunnis had control of Iraq right? at least that's what your post is showing. You dont want the Iraqi Shia to be in power.
    More derangement.
    I said nothing of the sort.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

haha yeah publicly limiting their contact but privately they support the MEK. This btw comes after Trump and his clown admin was exposed or more rather Rudy the lawyer of Trump who has contacts withe them and yes the MEK were happy about the death of the Iranian general to
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-10-2020 at 06:10 PM.

More derangement.
    I said nothing of the sort.
    A user mentioned to you that Iraq is America ally then you made this post.

Their government is dominated by Shias loyal to Iran.
    Would you prefer if Iraq was controlled by a Sunni? the last time Iraq was controlled by a Sunni led gov that didnt go very well. Sunni polticans in Iraq might be more supportive of the military occupation in Iraq but not the Iraqi people dont bot.

A user mentioned to you that Iraq is America ally then you made this post.

Would you prefer if Iraq was controlled by a Sunni? the last time Iraq was controlled by a Sunni led gov that didnt go very well. Sunni polticans in Iraq might be more supportive of the military occupation in Iraq but not the Iraqi people dont bot.
    I have no preference, I want us to leave and let them figure it out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have no preference, I want us to leave and let them figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    The truth may never be known.
    All the books are open at Judgement,,nothing is hidden anymore.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    All the books are open at Judgement,,nothing is hidden anymore.
    ... but until then........

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... but until then........
    until then we are doing time in a War-zone,, that predates physical weapons.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    You could hardly be more wrong:

Why Didn’t Vaccine Champion Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Children?
    All 50 states now require children to be vaccinated for multiple diseases before they’re allowed to begin kindergarten. California requires vaccinations before kids can attend preschool or go to daycare, with no religious exemptions allowed.
    - http://www.uspoliticsandnews.com/why...s-own-children

FDA Admits Vaccines Contain Aborted Fetal Cells with Potentially 560 DNA Cancer Genes
    - http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=/r2...s-2998936.html

WHO now openly admitting that vaccines cause more polio than actual wild virus
    - https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-12-...ild-virus.html

Scientist Jailed After Discovering Deadly Viruses Are Delivered Through Vaccines
    - https://explainlife.com/scientist-ja...-vaccines-2841

Neonatal Nurse on Vaccines: We are Destroying an Entire Generation of Children
    - http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2020...n-3001782.html

“It is assumed that the Israel Institute for Biological Research in Ness Ziona develops vaccines and antidotes for chemical and biological warfare”
    - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...ss_destruction

Top scientists Gatti and Montanari revealed, for the first time, what no one knew: Vaccines had more than aluminum salts adjuvants, Polysorbate-80, and other inorganic chemicals in them, they also harbored stainless steel, tungsten, copper, and other metals and rare elements that don’t belong in shots given to fetuses, pregnant women, newborns, babies and toddlers developing their lungs, immune and nervous systems.”
    - http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=/al...y-3658903.html

From Jim Stone: YOU KNOW. GENE THERAPY. EVER HEARD OF THAT? EVERY DAMN MMR SHOT IS EXACTLY THAT, AND THE INTENDED OUTCOME WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE GOOD. THIS IS IN PART WHY AUTISM HAS EXPLODED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

They are CLEARLY and WITHOUT QUESTION making vaccines mandatory because they are not vaccines, they are “gene therapy shots” that are giving us all a downgrade. That way a far less capable group that claims neanderthal Khazar roots can once again be on top! . . .

If you can sequence the entire male human genome from ANY vaccine, it’s purpose is modification of an individual’s potential, NOT DISEASE PREVENTION. If you can sequence the entire human genome from a vaccine, IT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT. IT IS NOT A TAINTED BATCH. IT IS INTENTIONAL, folks we just got irrefutable proof of the fact that the vaccines are for the sole purpose of modifying the recipient, and VERY EVIL PEOPLE DECIDED WHAT THOSE MODIFICATIONS WERE TO BE AND IT SHOWS IN THE APOCALYPTIC RATES OF TOTALLY F***ED UP KIDS. We have been maimed beyond belief. But IDIOT PARENTS just got a new Google Pixel and are surfing snapchat, while 7 year old bobby spins in the background blowing spit balls. THEY KNOW the vaccines did not do it, because Google said anyone who thinks the vaccines wrecked Bobby is an anti-science conspiracy nut!

Quote Originally Posted by TheClincher View Post
    You could hardly be more wrong:

Why Didn’t Vaccine Champion Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Children?
    All 50 states now require children to be vaccinated for multiple diseases before they’re allowed to begin kindergarten. California requires vaccinations before kids can attend preschool or go to daycare, with no religious exemptions allowed.
    - http://www.uspoliticsandnews.com/why...s-own-children

FDA Admits Vaccines Contain Aborted Fetal Cells with Potentially 560 DNA Cancer Genes
    - http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=/r2...s-2998936.html

WHO now openly admitting that vaccines cause more polio than actual wild virus
    - https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-12-...ild-virus.html

Scientist Jailed After Discovering Deadly Viruses Are Delivered Through Vaccines
    - https://explainlife.com/scientist-ja...-vaccines-2841

Neonatal Nurse on Vaccines: We are Destroying an Entire Generation of Children
    - http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2020...n-3001782.html

“It is assumed that the Israel Institute for Biological Research in Ness Ziona develops vaccines and antidotes for chemical and biological warfare”
    - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...ss_destruction

Top scientists Gatti and Montanari revealed, for the first time, what no one knew: Vaccines had more than aluminum salts adjuvants, Polysorbate-80, and other inorganic chemicals in them, they also harbored stainless steel, tungsten, copper, and other metals and rare elements that don’t belong in shots given to fetuses, pregnant women, newborns, babies and toddlers developing their lungs, immune and nervous systems.”
    - http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=/al...y-3658903.html

From Jim Stone: YOU KNOW. GENE THERAPY. EVER HEARD OF THAT? EVERY DAMN MMR SHOT IS EXACTLY THAT, AND THE INTENDED OUTCOME WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE GOOD. THIS IS IN PART WHY AUTISM HAS EXPLODED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

They are CLEARLY and WITHOUT QUESTION making vaccines mandatory because they are not vaccines, they are “gene therapy shots” that are giving us all a downgrade. That way a far less capable group that claims neanderthal Khazar roots can once again be on top! . . .

If you can sequence the entire male human genome from ANY vaccine, it’s purpose is modification of an individual’s potential, NOT DISEASE PREVENTION. If you can sequence the entire human genome from a vaccine, IT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT. IT IS NOT A TAINTED BATCH. IT IS INTENTIONAL, folks we just got irrefutable proof of the fact that the vaccines are for the sole purpose of modifying the recipient, and VERY EVIL PEOPLE DECIDED WHAT THOSE MODIFICATIONS WERE TO BE AND IT SHOWS IN THE APOCALYPTIC RATES OF TOTALLY F***ED UP KIDS. We have been maimed beyond belief. But IDIOT PARENTS just got a new Google Pixel and are surfing snapchat, while 7 year old bobby spins in the background blowing spit balls. THEY KNOW the vaccines did not do it, because Google said anyone who thinks the vaccines wrecked Bobby is an anti-science conspiracy nut!
    *backs away slowly from the insane person*

I would rather believe Iran over America that has a bad record of Intel and Media lying to its people.
    Uh huh... Whatever, pal. Whatever.

Note how they are now once again reversed, admitting that they did it. Perhaps your instincts are not so good.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Uh huh... Whatever, pal. Whatever.

Note how they are now once again reversed, admitting that they did it. Perhaps your instincts are not so good.
    admitting that they did it
    Admit what NeoCon? the plane attack? they apologized for it as America ever apologized for downing of Iranian airliner?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Admit what NeoCon? the plane attack? they apologized for it as America ever apologized for downing of Iranian airliner?
    Yes.

Reagan did.
    And he paid reparations.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes.

Reagan did.
    And he paid reparations.
    @AngryCanadian

https://twitter.com/COsweda/status/1216099864188055552

REAGAN APOLOGIZED TO IRAN FOR DOWNING OF JETLINER

washingtonpost.com

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not a real apology sorry. An apology is a public one which your American gov never does because it acts like an Empire.

Your petty and irrelevant name calling leads me to wonder whether you have taken it in the boot-hole a few too many times.

The heartbreak of it all.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

This is from UK media and not confirmed by more reliable MSM outlets like NYT, CNN:

CIA chief 'who orchestrated assassination of General Soleimani was among those killed in Afghanistan plane crash', Iranian news agency claims, as US military recover two bodies

• Taliban claimed it shot down a US jet over Dih Yak, Afghanistan on Monday
    • US confirmed an E-11A aircraft crashed but denied it was shot down by Taliban
    • Pro-Kremlin and Iranian media reported CIA chief Michael D'Andrea was killed
    • Pentagon confirmed today two bodies were recovered from the crash site

By Ross Ibbetson For Mailonline
    Published: 08:19 EST, 28 January 2020

An Iranian news agency has claimed a CIA chief who helped plan the assassination of general Qassem Soleimani was killed in a plane crash yesterday in Afghanistan.
    The highly dubious report comes after a US official confirmed today that the remains of two American personnel had been recovered from the wreckage of the E-11A communications jet which crashed in the Dih Yak district.
    The official added that there was no evidence it had been downed by enemy fire despite claims by the Taliban - amplified by Iranian media - that the jet had been shot down.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7937895/CIA-boss-Soleimani-assassination-killed-plane-crash-Afghanistan-Iranian-news-claims.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234