Thread: No Safe Spaces documentary back in theatres (Adam Corolla, Dennis Prager)

Post No Safe Spaces documentary back in theatres (Adam Corolla, Dennis Prager)

This was originally in theaters Oct 2019 back is having a limited run again now. I had never heard of it, only noticed it because I was looking for a movie to watch at AMC (I have their $20/month subscription service) and the largest AMC in my area happened to have this listed. I think it tries to go out of its way to include people across the political spectrum (Corolla and a lady from FEE on the libertarian side, Prager and Shapiro on the conservative side, and several lefties like Obama, Cornell West, Dave Rubin, Van Jones and excommunicated small time liberals) all agreeing on the problems of suppression of free speech in America especially on campuses and the big tech sector. It's not every day something like this is shown in theaters so you might want to check it out. The 2017 of Everest Sate College in Washington and its "no whitey day" is a story that missed my radar and was well covered in the documentary as a warning of what is coming

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    T..I think it tries to go out of its way to include people across the political spectrum (Corolla and a lady from FEE on the libertarian side, Prager and Shapiro on the conservative side, and several lefties like Obama, Cornell West, Dave Rubin, Van Jones and excommunicated small time liberals) all agreeing on the problems of suppression of free speech in America especially on campuses and the big tech sector.
    Increasing free speech controls are certianly real but it's not surprising at all and or happening in a vaccum. Go naturally with a mindset shift that accelerated with recent public conditioning due to global freedom wars.

But calling globalist neocons like Prager a "conservative" and taxpayers funded occupations supporter like Corolla ia 'libertarian' is like calling W Bush a small government champion. Corolla might not be as hardcore an enabler of globalist policing and occupations but Prager certainly is.
    Other than that, any raising of awareness about shifting domestic freedoms is a worthwhile effort.