Thread: Who's Fault Is It?

Who's Fault Is It?

I blame the people for all this mess of government. It all boils down to taxes and not holding elected officials accountable for spending of these funds. People have been unbelievably stupid because they won't vote out these crooks.

If people were holding their reps accountable people like Bush/ Cheney Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden,Obama ect.. would have been put in prison at very least they should be voted out.

But, no hell no these people are still walking around still stealing from us there should be no rep in congress for more than ten years. We still have the people in office that engineered the theft of trillions of dollars and covered up 9-11 and keep us in this ME conflict for 20 years WTF??

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It could be the government's fault.
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-04-2020 at 07:55 AM.

"You Reap What You Sow"

Always remember that our government officials are just reflections of the people whom they claim to represent and serve. If we have bad politicians in office, then it's because we have bad electorates who have allowed it to happen through their own ignorance and negligence.

As much as I hate to cite this man, Bill Maher once said to Dr. Ron Paul, "If America was a smarter country, wouldn't you be leading in the polls?" Sadly, statesmen like Dr. Paul rarely gain traction in political races these days, and that's because most voters have a slave mentality when it comes to how state and federal governments function.

Ultimately, though, the problem resides in individuals' worldviews about the nature of civics.
    "Then said He [Jesus] unto them, 'But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it and, likewise, his scrip, and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.'" - Luke 22:36

"Our freedoms are based on a philosophy called the 'Libertarian Philosophy.' That means we have a right to own anything we want, including guns, as long as we harm no other person." - Dr. Ron Paul

It's a combination of the people and the government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If we voted the $#@!s outta office, would there be anyone left?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Great name, great avatar...
    Gracias

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I blame the people for all this mess of government. It all boils down to taxes and not holding elected officials accountable for spending of these funds. People have been unbelievably stupid because they won't vote out these crooks.

If people were holding their reps accountable people like Bush/ Cheney Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden,Obama ect.. would have been put in prison at very least they should be voted out.

But, no hell no these people are still walking around still stealing from us there should be no rep in congress for more than ten years. We still have the people in office that engineered the theft of trillions of dollars and covered up 9-11 and keep us in this ME conflict for 20 years WTF??
    Meh. I blame big money. Money controls everything. When enough people start asking the right questions big money will just point the cameras at something else. Big money ensures that only the approved class are allowed a chance to gain the support of the people tasked with voting. So on and so on.
    No - No - No - No

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Can you imagine living in a Pelosi district , after work you stop at the liquor store and pick up a couple of bottles of wine , it is crowded , you look around at all those people knowing they all voted for her .
    Do something Danke . Zippy approves this message .

We have no REDRESS.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Can you imagine living in a Pelosi district , after work you stop at the liquor store and pick up a couple of bottles of wine , it is crowded , you look around at all those people knowing they all voted for her .
    I think if I lived in that district I would have to carry a sign everywhere I went that said:

"vote Pelosi out of office"

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 01-21-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I'd be going around telling everybody in that district that they are a bunch of brainwashed idiots.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I believe it is all our fault for being too complacent. The carrot and stick has been our way of life since a good chunk of us have been born. I also think our country moving away from God and trusting in men was a huge mistake.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 01-21-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I believe it is all our fault for being too complacent.
    Complacent isn't a bad adjective. Arrogant is a better one.

The carrot and stick has been our way of life since a good chunk of us have been born. I also think our country moving away from God and trusting in men was a huge mistake.
    I've been hearing that said for decades and decades and decades. And every single everlovin' Godforsaken time it was said by someone who couldn't spot a false prophet if he had red horns and a barbed tail.

Come on. Tell the truth. You used that line to try to talk people into voting for both Bushes. Didn't you? And Nixon too?

A lot of people are at fault. And a whole lot of those people are self-styled Christians who could not care less if their evangelistic preacher or politician or whatever is the devil incarnate so long as he uses a third grade vocabulary and convinces them they're extra special.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-05-2020 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Yeah, I know. If only the Ungodly would behave as the Godly think they should. It's a shame He set it up the way He did.
    I said people moved to trusting wo/men rather than to God. There is a Book of directions and laws inspired by God that wo/man should follow, but many choose not to.

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Complacent isn't a bad adjective. Arrogant is a better one.

I've been hearing that said for decades and decades and decades. And every single everlovin' Godforsaken time it was said by someone who couldn't spot a false prophet if he had red horns and a barbed tail.

Come on. Tell the truth. You used that line to try to talk people into voting for both Bushes. Didn't you? And Nixon too?

A lot of people are at fault. And a whole lot of those people are self-styled Christians who could not care less if their evangelistic preacher or politician or whatever is the devil incarnate so long as he uses a third grade vocabulary and convinces them they're extra special.
    Nope never voted for Neither Nixon or Bushes.

Lot's of wolves in sheep's clothing, no doubt about that. I know one thing, I have to answer for the things I do and no one else. Being a Christian is not a religion, it is a way of life for me.

I said people moved to trusting wo/men rather than to God. There is a Book of directions and laws inspired by God that wo/man should follow, but many choose not to.
    You will find that many anarchists are just rebels against everything, including GOD.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You will find that many anarchists are just rebels against everything, including GOD.
    Sad for them, that would make me miserable.

Sad for them, that would make me miserable.
    That's why so many of them are bad tempered.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
    And where it is not there will be no liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And where it is not there will be no liberty.
    You get it.

I haven't found them to be bad tempered at all.

Have you ever tried dealing with them with something other than your trademark obnoxious, belligerent, relentless spam?

Given the "social skills" you display around here, I'm sure the whole damned world looks bad tempered to you.

You're like the quack psychiatrist who diagnosed a patient with paranoia. Then when that diagnosis was questioned, he began constantly chasing the patient around with a cudgel.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-06-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think if I lived in that district I would have to carry a sign everywhere I went that said:

"vote Pelosi out of office"
    Pelosi has locked the vote of the homeless population in her district.