Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: President Bernie Sanders?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No, he said colleges don't get federal money if they promote anti-Israel politics.

He has never said people who criticize Israel should go to prison.
    Don't worry- it'll be called a "hate crime" & people will be prosecuted & end up in jail.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Don't worry- it'll be called a "hate crime" & people will be prosecuted & end up in jail.
    No, we don't have hate speech laws at the national level and Trump will not sign any.

The states that do have such laws are controlled by Israel hating leftists so they won't do it even if their laws are not overturned.

What you said is fake news and a weak attempt to create an equivalence between Sanders and Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation Chicom Agent SS

He's a commie, that's why he used to use Che as his avatar.

He and RonZ have been openly supporting Bernie the Soviet agent and somehow it is allowed here.
    You support Dancing Wahhabi Prince Donnell, Chairman Mao & Tricky Dicky.

See, I can make up kaka too !

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    You support Dancing Wahhabi Prince Donnell, Chairman Mao & Tricky Dicky.

See, I can make up kaka too !

I don't have to make anything up, you exposed yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Originally Posted by RonZeplin

Click here to view the original image of 898x898px.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RonZeplin again.

Make America Sane Again.
    Two commies exposed for the world to see.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why wasn't Bernie or any of the other Dem candidates around to vote against the NDAA last month, December 17, 2019? https://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...n=1&vote=00400
    None of them bothered to vote against it?

No, we don't have hate speech laws at the national level and Trump will not sign any.

The states that do have such laws are controlled by Israel hating leftists so they won't do it even if their laws are not overturned.

What you said is fake news and a weak attempt to create an equivalence between Sanders and Trump.
    Don't worry- your calling @RonZeplin a commie is the biggest piece of fake $#@! on the forum
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Don't worry- your calling @RonZeplin a commie is the biggest piece of fake $#@! on the forum
    Sure, he is pushing Bernie because he hates communism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Well, Dr. Paul who is a legitimate conservative when it comes to war, had a message that was well received at a time when people were sick and tired of Iraq and Afghanistan.

As others have said, Bernie isnt the same.

He supported and promoted the largest, most bloated, wasteful military industrial complex project in our history: the F35.

Does anyone know or can anyone tell me where he stood on Bushs and Obamas wars? Regarding votes etc.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I don't have to make anything up, you exposed yourself:

Two commies exposed for the world to see.
    Are you calling me a commie?

Are you calling me a commie?
    As I have many times before.

Commie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Get Off the Plantation

Bernie is on record saying that he want to implement Scandinavia style economy in America. The same economic system is rated to have more economic freedom than the US. If you believe his rhetoric and I see no reason not believe the words of someone running for election, Bernie will bring about a more free market in the US than Trump. Hence the reason I wouldn't mind having him as my next president.

Also even if he turns out to be a neocon communists of the worst kind, I will still enjoy the lols from having the silly old man as POTUS
    Until Bernie Sanders starts addressing monetary policies that challenge the authority of the Federal Reserve over our currency, he will never bring about economic freedom, nor more of a free market than we have now. And I'm pretty sure that Sanders is pro-Fed.

That point aside, your point is moot, anyway. It's not the POTUS' role to implement any style of economy in America; that's the role of private individuals and groups, through voluntary associations in the marketplace.

You're advocating for an economy where we have masters who control the means of production and consumption, while everyone else lives at the behest of those means. That is slavery, and it has no place in a serious conversation about public policy.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

As I have many times before.

Commie.
    I thought so, just wanted to see if it was as obvious as I thought it was. Well carry on, this is just regular tuesday on RPF.

I thought so, just wanted to see if it was as obvious as I thought it was. Well carry on, this is just regular tuesday on RPF.
    Yes, your communism is obvious.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Until Bernie Sanders starts addressing monetary policies that challenge the authority of the Federal Reserve over our currency, he will never bring about economic freedom, nor more of a free market than we have now. And I'm pretty sure that Sanders is pro-Fed.

That point aside, your point is moot, anyway. It's not the POTUS' role to implement any style of economy in America; that's the role of private individuals and groups, through voluntary associations in the marketplace.

You're advocating for an economy where we have masters who control the means of production and consumption, while everyone else lives at the behest of those means. That is slavery, and it has no place in a serious conversation about public policy.
    Oh no, I don't really believe that a country where the govt owns the major oil company, govt runs the pension system, provides universal healthcare and post secondary education can have a higher economic index score than the US. The post was done in jest, making fun of election time rhetoric and the stupid list all at once.

Yes, your communism is obvious.
    I think its obvious to low intellect people, idiots, morons, shills and some other type of people who I am yet to recognize. Mods this is not an insult, please don't ban me

Oh no, I don't really believe that a country where the govt owns the major oil company, govt runs the pension system, provides universal healthcare and post secondary education can have a higher economic index score than the US. The post was done in jest, making fun of election time rhetoric and the stupid list all at once.
    Ummm.. What country that fits that description ranks ahead of the US? Norway is 26th.

Also no Scandavian country is ranked ahead of the US now contrary to your assertion.

https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Well, Dr. Paul who is a legitimate conservative when it comes to war, had a message that was well received at a time when people were sick and tired of Iraq and Afghanistan.

As others have said, Bernie isnt the same.

He supported and promoted the largest, most bloated, wasteful military industrial complex project in our history: the F35.

Does anyone know or can anyone tell me where he stood on Bushs and Obamas wars? Regarding votes etc.
    There were appropriation bills that were being voted on during the Iraq War that would continue funding the war. Bernie voted for every single one of them. That alone tells you he's not as anti-war as he claims he is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Ummm.. What country that fits that description ranks ahead of the US? Norway is 26th.

Also no Scandavian country is ranked ahead of the US now contrary to your assertion.

https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking
    I think some years back, Norway was actually ranked higher than the US or something like that. Or maybe it was in that Venezuela thread that people told me that those welfare states were actually more free market than the US. I wish I had bookmarked it and on top f that not taken their words as gospel

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its disappointing Bernie is even being discussed remotely seriously here on RPF.

For shame...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

A democrat ending a war..

An interesting change,,

do people still believe the $hit politicians say..?

Reagan said good stuff
    Clinton said Good stuff..
    even Obama read some good stuff from the Prompter.
    Trump is Full of $hit all day long,,and keeps talking.

They are Lying for Votes,,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What are you talking about? Bernie is a goofy old man who will trigger a lot of right wingers, wouldn't you want to see all these right wingers going mental on election evening? Policy will virtually be the same with Trump but without the laugh.
    I'm in the oil business.

At risk to life and limb, I am away from home for months at a time in order to support oil drilling operations around the world.

This oil is what plows the fields, fertilizes the soil and transports the food the keeps you alive, supplies the heat the keeps you from freezing to death in the winter, that is a vital component of plastics and medicines that are an integral part of health care.

If it were to be totally shut off in a 24 hour period, roughly half the world's population would die within six months.

Comrade Bernie has gone so far as to say that not only are my bosses criminals, but that everybody involved are criminals as well. And yeah, don't ask me to dig up the source on that particular quote, he said it briefly at a small NH event that wasn't heavily covered by the government's media organs.

But I know what the $#@! I heard.

Regardless, he has stated that he will sic the US Justice Dept on us, and prosecute us as "climate criminals".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Greta said she wants to line you up against a wall, AF. These people are Bolsevicks.

Indeed, and Bolsheviks are​ reactionaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Greta said she wants to line you up against a wall, AF. These people are Bolsevicks.
    Oh yes, I am well aware of that fact.

Bolsheviks and Jacobins that would have no problem at all igniting another "Reign of Terror" and killing off God knows how many people as "counter revolutionary undesirables".

At this point all they need is a modern day Robespierre.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm in the oil business.

At risk to life and limb, I am away from home for months at a time in order to support oil drilling operations around the world.

This oil is what plows the fields, fertilizes the soil and transports the food the keeps you alive, supplies the heat the keeps you from freezing to death in the winter, that is a vital component of plastics and medicines that are an integral part of health care.

If it were to be totally shut off in a 24 hour period, roughly half the world's population would die within six months.

Comrade Bernie has gone so far as to say that not only are my bosses criminals, but that everybody involved are criminals as well. And yeah, don't ask me to dig up the source on that particular quote, he said it briefly at a small NH event that wasn't heavily covered by the government's media organs.

Regardless, he has stated that he will sic the US Justice Dept on us, and prosecute us as "climate criminals".
    New York already tried to sue Exxon and failed. I keep telling you that they just want more taxes from your industry, they are not trying to kill you just trying t secure fund for their plans for a more wonderful US.

Btw, I used to think Trump was better on climate but he is lowkey/sneakily supporting the climate mafia. Do you know that the US will not be officially out of the Paris Climate agreement until Nov 2020. Think of it this way, he was able to get the US out of the Iranian nuclear deal treaty on the spot but cannot get us out of the Paris climate deal in 3 years.

In June 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump announced his intention to withdraw the United States from the agreement. Under the agreement, the earliest effective date of withdrawal for the U.S. is November 2020, shortly before the end of President Trump's 2016 term.
    And forget about the paris climate deal, if Trump was different on climate, he would have repealed the CO2 endangerment finding that is the linchpin of all these climate laws. He will not touch it and the climate shenanigan will continue to threaten you and your kins

Last edited by juleswin; 01-05-2020 at 07:57 AM.

This is one time it's actually appropriate, but thanks AF for your service. My wife is driving our heated car while I relax in the passenger seat listening to Iron Maiden on the way to church. I appreciate the good life that I am living because of fossil fuels.

To hell with the Bolsheviks.

I'm in the oil business.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    This is one time it's actually appropriate, but thanks AF for your service. My wife is driving our heated car while I relax in the passenger seat listening to Iron Maiden on the way to church. I appreciate the good life that I am living because of fossil fuels.

To hell with the Bolsheviks.
    Thanks!

Speaking of Iron Maiden:

blarg blarg blarg
    On the threat matrix:

Using government prosecutors to jail me for doing my job > Political failures of the Drunken Monkey

New York already tried to sue Exxon and failed. I keep telling you that they just want more taxes from your industry, they are not trying to kill you just trying t secure fund for their plans for a more wonderful US.
    Bernie seems to want something more.

Bernie Sanders on socialism, taxes and why he thinks fossil fuel executives are ‘criminals’

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/28/bern...socialism.html

Bernie Sanders signals his administration would pursue 'criminal' charges against oil executives https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ber...oil-executives

Also wants to basically eliminate Wall Street.

"Sanders has been promoting a financial transactions tax since his run for the Democratic nomination in 2016. The plan he offered Wednesday would apply a 0.5% tax rate for stock trades, a 0.1% rate for bond trades, and 0.005% for derivatives transactions."
    Sweden tried the same rate Sanders is proposing.

In January 1984, Sweden introduced a 0.5% tax on the purchase or sale of an equity security. On the day that the tax was announced, share prices fell by 2.2%. But there was leakage of information prior to the announcement, which might explain the 5.35% price decline in the 30 days prior to the announcement. When the tax was doubled, prices again fell by another 1%. These declines were in line with the capitalized value of future tax payments resulting from expected trades

The volume of futures trading fell by 98% and the options trading market disappeared. y 1990, more than 50% of all Swedish trading had moved to London.

As a result, revenues from these taxes were disappointing. For example, revenues from the tax on fixed-income securities were initially expected to amount to 1,500 million Swedish kronor per year. They did not amount to more than 80 million Swedish kronor in any year and the average was closer to 50 million

So the tax killed finance in Sweden. Ended with the country going into a steep depression and raised 3% of the revenues expected. Mission accomplished for a good socialist.

But yeah, keep saying he is just like Trump.

On the threat matrix:

Using government prosecutors to jail me for doing my job > Political failures of the Drunken Monkey
    Keep your head in the sand and go on believeing that the two sides are not working hand in hand. The perfect play of good cop, bad cop is at display and you go in and ignore it all you want. I will on the other hand will not relent when the pretend good cop is in the room.

So people who skipped the video I posted, the main policy driving climate change policy and the policy that will eventually bring about carbon taxes is still in place even with the Trump EPA. The carbondioxide endangerment finding enacted under Obama's admin declared that carbondioxide from fossil fuel use is the cause of global warming and the climate change that pose imminent dangers to the health and wellbeing of every American.

Back to the sands guys, nothing to see here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast