Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes to War Against Iran

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You have no idea what a military recruiter would even look like, because you are a chicken hawk.
    You know exactly what you are doing. I know what your game is. Your psyop military recruitment isnt going to work on me. You should be ashamed of yourself. You shouldn't use sentimental talking points to bully people into signing up for the military who are sympathetic to their country.. Military recruiters shouldnt bully people into joining the military. How do you sleep at night???

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I don't think he has a freaking clue who is who and who is doing what. He talks about going after ISIS and then attacks those actually killing ISIS. His head is up Israeli and Saudi ass, both of whom have aided and abetted Al Nusra and ISIS in Syria.

So, how does WWIII shape up as to whose on what side?

US
    UK
    France
    Israel
    Gulf States
    Jordan

Syria
    Lebanon
    Iraq
    Iran
    Russia?
    Turkey?

Definitely Russia even if it's indirectly along with China. That is what the neocons really want, a proxy war with China. I am betting the blowback from all of this will be supplied by China or possibly Pakistan who is on their side also. I wouldn't be surprised if a very big boom goes off somewhere soon with no one to blame but Trump. Martyr's are a very bad thing to create. The neocons played Trump quite well this time.
    Last edited by showpan; 01-03-2020 at 10:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Well, that stuff does happen in war but, then, we're told this isn't a war so ...

Let's just cut the crap and admit that this is straight out of the PNAC "Securing the Realm", Zionazi dream of ZOG-US hegemony in the middle east, on the way to global domination.
    EMPIRE...thats the word they used in the canter of their world map. We are the new Romans
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Bend the knee? Hezbollah? Dude, propaganda becomes totally ineffective when you start believing your own spew. Why are you mongering war here? I mean, are there not ample D and R forums for you to peddle on?
    I thought that poster was just using sarcasm to illustrate the absurdity of the War Party position but I'm not sure now. How does someone like that wonder into the Ron Paul Forums?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You mean the same hezbollah which Israel lost the war in Lebanon as well? you NeoCons are exposing yourselves.
    I think English is not your native tongue and you're getting goofed up on what's being said. She's about as far from a neocon as anyone can be. You read the post WRONG.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    They weren't going to invade Iraq. They are allying with Iraq to get the USA out of Iraq.
    America is in Iraq to help defend the Iraqi people from shiite supremacists. They want to take over the whole region and their natural resources. They were plotting regime change in Iraq but Trump took out the terrorist organization known as the IRGC deputy commander to prevent a war. You're not a Trump person so i guess you wouldn't understand. Trump is a hero for stopping the shiite supremacists terrorist coup from happening.

I thought that poster was just using sarcasm to illustrate the absurdity of the War Party position but I'm not sure now. How does someone like that wonder into the Ron Paul Forums?
    Stop accusing me of sarcasm. Sarcasm is a bannable offense. Are you trying to get me banned??

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I already exposed you for being a military recruiter.
    Haha, what?! You're insane. If you aren't posting from a mental hospital, you should be.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    don't bother NEOCONS dont listen to reason or logic.
    They have no plan either because they have no clue. To quote Dumsfeld "Who would have known they would run and hide in the hills, not stand against us on the battlefield". They still haven't learned anything in 20 years of conflict. They have only gotten richer with their enormous transfer of this countries wealth as the sheep continue to vote them into power. They only provoke and act with complete disregard to our constitution, human lives and sovereign nations. That is why we have lost the middle east. They are predictable like children with an imaginary endless supply of money and toys to play with. Nothing like a martyr to fuel the Jihad. Possibly Iran wanted this. Why else would they let one of their most beloved generals get caught out in the open like that.
    Thomas Jefferson

"Entangling Alliances With None"

America is in Iraq to help defend the Iraqi people from shiite supremacists. They want to take over the whole region and their natural resources. They were plotting regime change in Iraq but Trump took out the terrorist organization known as the IRGC deputy commander to prevent a war. You're not a Trump person so i guess you wouldn't understand. Trump is a hero for stopping the shiite supremacists terrorist coup from happening.
    [Bold emphasis mine]

There is no Constitutional justification for that objective. Period. Our country was not built to police around the world, nor to get involved in the civil affairs of foreign nations. If you refuse to understand that much, then I don't want to hear you ever again on these forums complaining about abuses of government power when it comes to domestic affairs in the U.S.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Where have you been all this time Saudi Arabia and Iran have been in a procy war? This is an established fact. Pretending like Iran doesnt fight proxy wars is make believe. The people they funded and armed killed Americans. We told them to stop letting terrorists have weapons to use against us. Show me one source that refutes the fact that Iran funds and trains and arms terrorists to fight proxy wars. I would like to see it.
    https://gabbard.house.gov/news/StopArmingTerrorists

We funded terrorists long before they did. History will NOT be rewritten here.
    Last edited by showpan; 01-03-2020 at 11:18 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson

They knew. They knew. As far as Iran is concerned, I suppose anything is possible. Perhaps a general becoming too popular among the people? Even if that were the case, how nice of US to oblige them.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    [Bold emphasis mine]

There is no Constitutional justification for that objective. Period. Our country was not built to police around the world, nor to get involved in the civil affairs of foreign nations. If you refuse to understand that much, then I don't want to hear you ever again on these forums complaining about abuses of government power when it comes to domestic affairs in the U.S.
    We don't have a choice the shiite supremacists want to take over the world. They want to make America bow down to them and lorde over America.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That's possible.

NOBODY over there is our friend.
    Some are. The Israelis, the Jordanians and the Gulf States, including the head chopper offers. Nice company.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    https://gabbard.house.gov/news/StopArmingTerrorists

We funded terrorists long before they did. History will NOT be rewritten here.
    I found the democrat. You're just trying to help the democrats win by confusing people with democrat talking points.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some are. The Israelis, the Jordanians and the Gulf States, including the head chopper offers. Nice company.
    They are not our friends, the MIC just pretends they are.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

They knew. They knew. As far as Iran is concerned, I suppose anything is possible. Perhaps a general becoming too popular among the people? Even if that were the case, how nice of US to oblige them.
    Maybe it's part of a secret deal to get him out of the way of peace.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe it's part of a secret deal to get him out of the way of peace.
    Yeah, inflaming a country by assassinating their preeminent general is likely to lead to peace. I suppose its a matter of scale: if everyone is dead in a region, that region will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    EMPIRE...thats the word they used in the canter of their world map. We are the new Romans
    And we know how it ended for the Romans.

-GLP poster

Tough Words Don't Warrant Bullets

We don't have a choice the shiite supremacists want to take over the world. They want to make America bow down to them and lorde over America.
    We do have a choice, though. There are plenty of organizations and leaders around the world that threaten to attack the U.S., but those threats are neither ethical nor logical reasons to start preemptive wars against them. Until they strike upon our soil, we have no business initiating force towards them. At best, we should be diplomatic (and cautious, for sure) in trying to talk with them for the purposes of intelligence, but launching bombs on them because they have a creed of "Die, America!" is no different than shooting someone because he insulted your family.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Israelis, the people, may be. Israel, as a polity, is definitely not our friend.

Here, let me fix this for you comrade:

"We...the neocon supremacists want to take over the world. We want to make the world bow down to us and lorde over the empire"
    Thomas Jefferson

Stop accusing me of sarcasm. Sarcasm is a bannable offense. Are you trying to get me banned??
    It is? That's stupid. That said, yeah I thought you had to be being sarcastic because you were illustrating exactly everything opposed by Ron and Rand Paul. I guess you're just a troll, though.

-GLP poster

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are not our friends, the MIC just pretends they are.
    They are American allies. They help us contain the shiite supremacists from taking over the middle east and all of its resources. They want their empire to take over the world.

Yeah, inflaming a country by assassinating their preeminent general is likely to lead to peace. I suppose its a matter of scale: if everyone is dead in a region, that region will know peace.
    If the Ayatollah wanted him gone and he was a hardliner that resisting any possibility of peace then it very well could lead to peace.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They are American allies. They help us contain the shiite supremacists from taking over the middle east and all of its resources. They want their empire to take over the world.
    All sides over there want to take over the world.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is? That's stupid. That said, yeah I thought you had to be being sarcastic because you were illustrating exactly everything opposed by Ron and Rand Paul. I guess you're just a troll, though.
    He is referring to the recent banning of Jamesiv1/SimmerDown but that seems to have been about personal issues between him and Josh.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If the Ayatollah wanted him gone and he was a hardliner that resisting any possibility of peace then it very well could lead to peace.
    lots of if's in that there statement.

What do you call people who tell people to sign up for the military??
    She's calling out your being a chicken hawk.

-GLP poster

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast