Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold @ $1,528

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gold @ $1,528

I can see gold going up to its all time high's of $1800. If you look at the chart its now on an upward trajectory and may be heading to its 2012 all time high.

I'm definitely in the market for gold atm.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice
    Do something Danke

I'm buying Krugerands mostly. They come with very low premiums, very close to spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I can see gold going up to its all time high's of $1800. If you look at the chart its now on an upward trajectory and may be heading to its 2012 all time high.

I'm definitely in the market for gold atm.
    $1895 was the record price- not $1800. And that was 2011- not 2012. It did hit $1800 in 2012- but that was not an all time high. Why do you think it may go to a record high? Will the economy go into recession (gold tends to move inverse to the economy- higher in bad times, lower in good times)?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-02-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    $1895 was the record price- not $1800. And that was 2011- not 2012. It did hit $1800 in 2012- but that was not an all time high. Why do you think it may go to a record high? Will the economy go into recession (gold tends to move inverse to the economy- higher in bad times, lower in good times)?
    Sorry 2011.

I think its broken resistance and is on its way up. If it clears $1550 which is the 2 year high then we're definitely on our way.

Sorry 2011.

I think its broken resistance and is on its way up. If it clears $1550 which is the 2 year high then we're definitely on our way.
    So you just looked at a line on a chart and assumed it must behave in a certain way- you don't actually have any reason for it to go up that much (25%).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So you just looked at a line on a chart and assumed it must behave in a certain way- you don't actually have any reason for it to go up that much (25%).
    Its broke the resistance is retracing upwards. That's just my view from the charts. Also there's a lot of QE and inflation so the gold price will eventually reflect that.

Its broke the resistance is retracing upwards. That's just my view from the charts. Also there's a lot of QE and inflation so the gold price will eventually reflect that.
    What is the rate of inflation?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1530 Gold is a bargain as cheap insurance on a 29K Dow.
    Do something Danke

It is puzzling as to why everything seems to be going up at once. But here are two options:

1. Money on the sidelines is jumping in. A mania is developing.
    2. Accelerated monetary inflation is resulting in accelerated asset price inflation.

As for option 1, don’t forget that the Wall St. brokerages know how much cash is sitting out there, and when that sidelines cash runs low, they will sell and start the panic selling.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

1540 Gold tonight , currently @ 1538.50
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    1540 Gold tonight , currently @ 1538.50
    Wait til tomorrow...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wait til tomorrow...
    Trump orders strike killing Iranian Revolutionary Guard Quds General in Iraq planning attacks . Something like that ?
    Do something Danke

That was timely. I bought some yesterday when it was 1527. It's already above the premium i paid so very happy with that.

I can see it breaking 1550 soon or later.

Been as high as 1547.60 this morning .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Been as high as 1547.60 this morning .
    Resistance at 1550...

Resistance at 1550...
    1550.30 currently . Dow down 259 , silver 18.10 .
    Do something Danke

This is a 2 year high oyarde and I reckon its on a run upwards over the next year or so back to the 2011 highs. We'll see.

Late tonight Zippy will get out his gold and waller in it by the light of the moon .
    Do something Danke

Trump orders strike killing Iranian Revolutionary Guard Quds General in Iraq planning attacks . Something like that ?
    I was thinking more about the price of gold jumping today... up $22 at the moment.

At 1550 I get out my old bag of scalps and my gold studded tomahawk and do a little dance .
    Do something Danke

One more push. Nearly there.

It's neem past 1550.00 three times in the last twenty minutes.
    1550.25 currently.

Last edited by mrsat_98; 01-03-2020 at 12:41 PM.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do something Danke

resistance broken. The only way is up now.

[FONT="]1,553.05[/FONT]
    [FONT="][/FONT]

resistance broken. The only way is up now.

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    The high is all that counts. I expect it to fall a bit but i also expect it to climb back over the coming weeks.

1552 , we are rolling now .
    Do something Danke

1552 , we are rolling now .
    Potentially starting a war doesn't hurt the price of gold.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast