Thread: Recreational Cannabis Is Legal In Illinois

Recreational Cannabis Is Legal In Illinois

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 01-21-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Things like this is why the commerce clause was created. To ban hippies from crossing state lines.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

Feds should step up & de-schedule.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I have to admit, I'm starting to question what's going on here...the states that are legalizing weed are almost always those with the worst record on banning everything else in people lives.

I'm thinking this has little to do with freedom and repealing malum prohibitum laws, and much more to do with keeping an enstupidated public under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I have to admit, I'm starting to question what's going on here...the states that are legalizing weed are almost always those with the worst record on banning everything else in people lives.

I'm thinking this has little to do with freedom and repealing malum prohibitum laws, and much more to do with keeping an enstupidated public under control.

Exactly.

Despite what many fans of the weed will tell you it does make at least some people stupid.

While it shouldn't be illegal the fact that the left is so eager to legalize it should tell you to avoid it like the plague unless you need it for medical purposes.
    (REAL medical purposes)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I never thought acquiring weed was an issue. If I lived in a neighboring state, I would not drive across state lines to purchase and pay taxes on something I could get around the corner cheaper without any hassle.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just got back home from the gym and running an errand at Target to get an aux cord. The woman in front of me was talking about this and she said that shes gonna go get her some of that weed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Despite what many fans of the weed will tell you it does make at least some people stupid.
    also in the news, some people are stupid irrespective of what they ingest...sorry i know what you say, but its more complex than that.

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Collinsville? That place is still there? Place is a $#@!hole . Sits on Cohokia , no real Americans even live there and the high school basketball team is named after a make believe tribe. it is famous for a ketchup bottle.Sad but typical illinois.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-02-2020 at 01:57 PM.
    Do something Danke

Last edited by Voluntarist; 01-21-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Last edited by Voluntarist; 01-21-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    also in the news, some people are stupid irrespective of what they ingest...sorry i know what you say, but its more complex than that.

Stupid people are everywhere and lots of things make you stupid.
    I believe that not everyone is enstupidated by weed but there is a reason it is called dope.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Stupid people are everywhere and lots of things make you stupid.
    I believe that not everyone is enstupidated by weed but there is a reason it is called dope.
    heroin is dope

cannabis is sacrament

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Supporting Member
    Virgin Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Suppose I tell you that the next closest dispensary is in Sauget (a place I won't go unarmed)?
    Last time I was over there was about 6 years ago, Ted Nugent - Pops.

Sauget got a dispensary, "surprise, surprise." There use to be a "pot box" over around there long ago? Just don't stick your head in and you'd be ok.
    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.