Thread: 'I’m slowly dying here’: Drugged Assange tells friend during Christmas Eve call

'I’m slowly dying here’: Drugged Assange tells friend during Christmas Eve call

From Drudge:

https://www.rt.com/uk/477138-assange...ul-sedated-uk/

They've drugged him up good and proper like a real patsy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The UK would have extradited him a long time ago if Hillary won, and he probably would be serving a life sentence or maybe executed.

They don't want to send him here while Trump is President because they know he will testify against the deep state and be pardoned.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."