Thread: Top Google Whistleblower’s Wife Dies In Tragic Car Crash

Top Google Whistleblower’s Wife Dies In Tragic Car Crash

Google whistleblower and scientist Dr. Robert Epstein announced on Twitter that his wife passed away after a car crash on Friday.
    “My beautiful wife Misti, a published poet, succumbed last night to injuries sustained in a car accident,” Epstein tweeted. “I was supposed to die in your arms some day, but a slippery road has ruined everything. You were not just my love, you were my greatest adventure.”
    My beautiful wife Misti, a published poet, succumbed last night to injuries sustained in a car accident. I was supposed to die in your arms some day, but a slippery road has ruined everything. You were not just my love, you were my greatest adventure. https://t.co/re3BCddZEM pic.twitter.com/kofjSGi2j2
    — Dr. Robert Epstein (@DrREpstein) December 28, 2019
    Epstein’s unfortunate tragedy comes after he testified before Congress in July about Google’s election meddling using sophisticated algorithms and subversive policies aimed at swaying millions of votes in favor of Democrats.

Notably, Epstein is a Democrat who supported and voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/top-google-...gic-car-crash/

An "accident"?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Theres definitely something shady going on there. Won't be surprised if the whistleblower ends up getting killed too.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

PROFESSOR EPSTEIN SAYS HE IS NOT SUICIDAL AFTER FALSE REPORTS OF HIS DEATH
    https://www.infowars.com/professor-e...-of-his-death/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    PROFESSOR EPSTEIN SAYS HE IS NOT SUICIDAL AFTER FALSE REPORTS OF HIS DEATH
    https://www.infowars.com/professor-e...-of-his-death/
    What's with it with people named "Epstein" and suicide?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What's with it with people named "Epstein" and suicide?
    I compiled a "brief" history of events since October 2008 that are defining the global currency war and the role that gold is playing:

Tin Foil Hats, Economic Reality and the Total Perspective Vortex

Also, have you contacted your Congressional Rep and asked them co-sponsor Ron Paul's Rep. Paul Broun Jr.'s HR 1098 77: Free Competition in Currencies Act?

Google critic, 66, who testified that the tech giant’s 2016 ‘election meddling gave 2.6m votes to Hillary Clinton’ now suggests his wife’s fatal car crash was not an accident. His wife’s vehicle swerved into oncoming traffic, which just happened to be a double tractor trailer carrying two loads of cement. From the article: “On Sunday he tweeted: ‘Last year, after I briefed a group of state AGs about #Google’s power to rig elections, one of them said, “I think you’re going to die in an accident in a few months.” A few months later, my beautiful wife #Misti died a violent death. Makes you wonder…’ About a month after his testimony, Epstein shared an article that claimed he had been ‘killed’ by a Google Street View vehicle.”
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment