Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mitt Romney’s fortune was built with early help from Ghilsane Maxwell’s dad

Romney is also a CHCKENHAWK. He went to France for a missionary rather than face the draft. Then in politics he talks tough and is pro-war.

Ron Paul signed up to the Army and became medical doctor. He used his time in the army to advance himself and make the best of a bad situation. That's the kind of thing I admire.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romney and Robert Maxwell, "Israeli Superspy." Part of Israel's campaign to compromise as many American politicians as possible. Romney's dad was governor of Michigan and Mitt was an ambitious SOB. Good bet for Israel.

"One of the worst criminals of the century" - British PM George Galloway on Maxwell's death

Maxwell was like Jimmy Hoffa. He looted pensions and stuff and claimed it was capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Maxwell was like Jimmy Hoffa. He looted pensions and stuff and claimed it was capitalism.
    And he was probably running operations like Epstein, that stuff has been going on for a very long time.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    No, it is not.

And take your religious hate to the religion forum.
    Did you even look at the article? Because if you had, you would have read this:

(Editor’s note: As we have previously reported about documented sexual child abuse in other religious organizations, such as the Roman Catholic Church, the Independent Baptists, and the Southern Baptists, these alleged crimes are not meant to be an indictment against all members of this religious group. Child sex abuse is found in all parts of the American culture, both religious and non-religious.)
    Mitt Romney is a Mormon. So is Paul Petersen who was just indicted in three states for International human trafficking, and he used his Mormon religion to help facilitate that. Does that offend you somehow?
    Last edited by Created4; 12-30-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post

Mitt Romney is a Mormon. So is Paul Petersen who was just indicted in three states for International human trafficking, and he used his Mormon religion to help facilitate that. Does that offend you somehow?
    I'm a Mormon and it doesn't offend me.

In fact it makes me think of this:

D&C 112

23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, adarkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become bcorrupt before my face.
    24 Behold, avengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of bdesolation, of cweeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.
    25 And upon my ahouse shall it bbegin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
    26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have aprofessed to know my bname and have not cknown me, and have dblasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

SO. WHAT?

A bad person does not mean that the church they claim to be part of is endorsing their badness. Mormons have been persecuted for most of their existence & this crap does not belong on this forum.
    There is no spoon.

Can't we just concentrate on him being a chickenhawk? And Ron being an upstanding citizen who did his service.

SO. WHAT?

A bad person does not mean that the church they claim to be part of is endorsing their badness. Mormons have been persecuted for most of their existence & this crap does not belong on this forum.
    Nice strawman argument. As I already stated, the article does not attack the religion, but pedophiles and child traffickers who happen to be Mormons, and it happens in EVERY religion.

Deal with it.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Nice strawman argument. As I already stated, the article does not attack the religion, but pedophiles and child traffickers who happen to be Mormons, and it happens in EVERY religion.

Deal with it.
    You da one with the strawman BS. You specifically called out the church- not the individuals.

deal with it.
    There is no spoon.

deal with it.
    I am. The pedophiles in the Mormon Church need to be exposed, and any talk about Romney and the "deep state" needs to have this connection to the Mormon Church exposed as well, just like Pedo priests, and the Evangelicals redefining "orphan" to participate in trafficking children. I have friends who subscribe to all these religions, but I will keep on "dealing" with the problem of pedophilia and child trafficking even if it ruffles some feathers of those who cannot handle criticism of their holy grails.

Next time you might want to actually read an article before commenting on it, rather than your knee jerk reaction to a headline which makes you look like a fool.

I am. The pedophiles in the Mormon Church need to be exposed, and any talk about Romney and the "deep state" needs to have this connection to the Mormon Church exposed as well, just like Pedo priests, and the Evangelicals redefining "orphan" to participate in trafficking children. I have friends who subscribe to all these religions, but I will keep on "dealing" with the problem of pedophilia and child trafficking even if it ruffles some feathers of those who cannot handle criticism of their holy grails.

Next time you might want to actually read an article before commenting on it, rather than your knee jerk reaction to a headline which makes you look like a fool.
    Talking about yourself, I see.
    There is no spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Romney and Robert Maxwell, "Israeli Superspy." Part of Israel's campaign to compromise as many American politicians as possible. Romney's dad was governor of Michigan and Mitt was an ambitious SOB. Good bet for Israel.

"One of the worst criminals of the century" - British PM George Galloway on Maxwell's death

It may take a while before all the facts are known.

In the meantime:

Romney on targetted killing of Soleimani:
    'We commend our brave troops and intel officers who carried out this successful mission'

Jan 3, 2020

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, speaks to the press staked outside his new office on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019. Cheryl Diaz Meyer
    In a statement posted on Twitter on Thursday night, Romney described Soleimani as a “depraved terrorist who had the blood of hundreds of American servicemen and women on his hands, and who was doubtlessly planning operations to further harm our citizens and allies.”

“We remember and honor the sacrifice of those servicemen and women, and we commend our brave troops and intel officers who carried out this successful mission,” Romney said in his statement. “At this time of increased tension in the region, the U.S. must take necessary steps to protect our personnel there and beyond.”

The Utah senator is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on Near East, South Asia, Central Asia and Counterterrorism, which deals with U.S. relations with countries in the Middle East.

deseret.com/utah/2020/1/2/21047750/mitt-romney-killing-terrorist-iranian-military-general-qassem-soleimani-lee-mcadams-curtis-trump

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

All of this doesn't change the fact that Romney is a huge warmonger.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All of this doesn't change the fact that Romney is a huge warmonger.
    It goes with the territory.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123