Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 133

Thread: Put up or shut up.... Let's see how many remember a money bomb....

  1. #1

    Put up or shut up.... Let's see how many remember a money bomb....

    2A is coming to a head in Virginia. So put up or shut up.

    Since I can't attend, from N.C., I'm sponsoring one Freedom Rider.

    So I'm in for $35.

    If I can get seven others I'll send an additional $35.

    That'll be 9 freedom riders in total.

    So how many left are teh Collins type, "You're NOT doing it right!," how many Progressive Constitutionality?

    Can I get even SEVEN?

    If we don't get at least 20 this has just become a bitch site.

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/donate-...50FeuBDmKkjMcQ



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    I'd chip in but I already am sending what I can squeeze out to GOA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will be sending $36 to GOA in the next week or so (that's all I can squeeze out right now), Tulsa can match that if he wants.

    I generally don't like to talk about how much I donate or to whom or put other people on the spot about it but I know Tulsa will try to defame me if I don't respond to this this time.
    Maybe @acptulsa will match me by joining you.

    Or he can just call me a liar again and use that as an excuse not to donate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'd chip in but I already am sending what I can squeeze out to GOA.


    Maybe @acptulsa will match me by joining you.

    Or he can just call me a liar again and use that as an excuse not to donate.
    It's in the title.

    Put up or shut up.

    Order #1194416151 - December 22, 2019

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    2A is coming to a head in Virginia. So put up or shut up.

    Since I can't attend, from N.C., I'm sponsoring one Freedom Rider.

    So I'm in for $35.

    If I can get seven others I'll send an additional $35.

    That'll be 9 freedom riders in total.

    So how many left are teh Collins type, "You're NOT doing it right!," how many Progressive Constitutionality?

    Can I get even SEVEN?

    If we don't get at least 20 this has just become a bitch site.

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/donate-...50FeuBDmKkjMcQ
    What is considered a "valid website"? I can't get past that.
    "The Patriarch"

  6. #5
    Pisses me off I can't be there.
    "The Patriarch"

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What is considered a "valid website"? I can't get past that.
    Well $#@!, I timed out.
    "The Patriarch"

  8. #7
    I used rpf's,
    Order Summary
    Order #1194437925
    "The Patriarch"

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    2A is coming to a head in Virginia. So put up or shut up.

    Since I can't attend, from N.C., I'm sponsoring one Freedom Rider.

    So I'm in for $35.

    If I can get seven others I'll send an additional $35.

    That'll be 9 freedom riders in total.

    So how many left are teh Collins type, "You're NOT doing it right!," how many Progressive Constitutionality?

    Can I get even SEVEN?

    If we don't get at least 20 this has just become a bitch site.

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/donate-...50FeuBDmKkjMcQ
    Bet you don't get seven.
    "The Patriarch"



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I used rpf's,
    Order Summary
    Order #1194437925
    Thanks for slogging through. I don't know specifically what the hang up you got was. Mine was pretty straight forward.

    +rep. and you are #1.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Bet you don't get seven.
    Bet I do.

    A ticket on it. You in?

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Bet I do.

    A ticket on it. You in?
    Dayum, yer killin' me. I'm broke as a joke, ya, I'm in.
    "The Patriarch"

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Dayum, yer killin' me. I'm broke as a joke, ya, I'm in.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Origanalist again.

  15. #13
    So here we go. I got you, Origanalist.

    I need six more...

    I'll call on these three first.

    @anti-federalist

    @donnay
    @ Swordsmyth
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-22-2019 at 06:16 PM.

  16. #14
    Step up mother $#@!ers...time stop bitchin' and do something, for $#@!'s sake, like we used to.

    Donate a Seat on a bus for Lobby Day - Jan 20, 2020
    Mon, Jan 20, 5:00am
    Order #1194446327 of 2 tickets ($70.00) purchased on Dec 22, 2019

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So here we go. I got you, Origanalist.

    I need six more...

    I'll call on these three first.

    @ anti-federalist
    @donnay
    @ Swordsmyth
    I'm going to have to decline.
    As I said above I already squeezed my budget for all I can afford right now.

    Since I can't donate I won't call on anyone else to (other than tulsa who I already called out for declining to match me in the other thread) but I have already repped you and Orig for donating and will rep anyone who does.

    EDIT: I will even rep tulsa even though he has made himself my enemy and called me a liar about my GOA donation.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #16



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Step up mother $#@!ers...time stop bitchin' and do something, for $#@!'s sake, like we used to.
    Of course it is AF that drops da bomb.

    Yes, mother $#@!ers, DO SOMETHING.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm going to have to decline.
    As I said above I already squeezed my budget for all I can afford right now.

    Since I can't donate I won't call on anyone else to (other than tulsa who I already called out for declining to match me in the other thread) but I have already repped you and Orig for donating and will rep anyone who does.

    EDIT: I will even rep tulsa even though he has made himself my enemy and called me a liar about my GOA donation.
    No immediate time limit. $5 a week until D-Day will cover it. The cost of any one fast food meal.

  22. #19
    @oyarde

    Give it away, give it away, give it away now.................

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No immediate time limit. $5 a week until D-Day will cover it. The cost of any one fast food meal.
    If I can squeeze out more I'll post here and let you know.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #21
    @ toddevans

    You are rural. This is absolutely a state battle between cities and rural areas.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-22-2019 at 06:42 PM.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    @oyarde

    Give it away, give it away, give it away now.................
    I'll see what I can do

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    @ toddevans

    You are rural. This is absolutely a state battle between cities and rural areas.
    You are not using the mention feature correctly some times.

    It's @tod evans.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I'll see what I can do
    Really? Can't sell a coin? Injuns are pussies?



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are not using the mention feature correctly some times.

    It's @tod evans.
    You're correct.

  30. #26
    So myself, AF and Origanalist .

    Is that all RPF's has to offer?

    Pathetic. ineffectual.

    @heavenleyboy

    @jmdrake
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-22-2019 at 07:24 PM.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Really? Can't sell a coin? Injuns are pussies?
    Muh baubles.
    "The Patriarch"

  32. #28
    Tell me how to keep my name off their list..

    I try erasing it and the donate button goes away...

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So myself, AF and Origanalist .

    Is that all RPF's has to offer?

    Pathetic. ineffectual.

    @heavenlyboy

    @jmdrake
    It's @heavenlyboy34
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So myself, AF and Origanalist .

    Is that all RPF's has to offer?

    Pathetic. ineffectual.

    @heavenlyboy

    @jmdrake
    Do I get a cookie if you lose?
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Remember Ron Paul money bomb.
    By cubical in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:20 AM
  2. Remember the Alamo Money Bomb! FEBRUARY 23rd!
    By terlinguatx in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 06:21 PM
  3. Remember The ALAMO Money Bomb February 23rd!!!!!!
    By Mark37snj in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:55 PM
  4. Remember, Remember the FIFTH OF NOVEMBER! The patriot MONEY-BOMB plot!
    By Beerhall Agitator in forum November 5th & 11th Donations Planning
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 11:34 AM
  5. Remember to sign up for the Ron Paul Money Bomb Nov. 5th!
    By Zydeco in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •