Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge Alabama News

Huge Alabama News

My Dad down in Mobile was watching the news (WPMI he said) and they did a poll on who people would vote for president.. from both parties. Fred Thompson (Alabama native..whoopdee do! )got first with 14%, Ron Paul 13% Hillary and Rudy with 12%. Been waiting to see it online..but still not up. But that is huge!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ahhh very nice! Great possitive vibe going into the 16th I love it

Awesome. We live about 2.5 hours from Mobile.

First South Carolina and now Alabama. It surprises me how strongly Ron is polling in the deeper southern states.

Maybe it's the independent streak which remains in the south that's pushing his numbers up.

Sweet home Alabama!

I think it's because people like thier guns and civil liberties above their "religion". This is a good thing

Although if they did value their religion more they should still vote for RP. The only candidate Jesus would endorse. And I'm an atheist
    "Not everybody will take care of themselves like they should. Not everybody will be responsible. But when we allow people to become more creative, then we understand the real true purpose in life is to strive for virtue and excellence. We can't do that with government bearing down on us every single day." - Ron Paul

If Ron Paul can make this kind of inroads in Dixie, this thing is long over and Ron Paul will be unstoppable! Roll Ron Roll!
    Last edited by hummtide; 12-14-2007 at 09:18 PM.

I think it's an education factor... we're having to reschool and deprogram the Christians (myself included). Most of my Christian friends would buy the devil in a box if the box was labeled Jesus... which is exactly what they're getting when they vote for Huckabee. It's a matter of opening their eyes to the big picture. We've been told over and over that in the end days we'll be deceived and I think Huckabee is exactly the type we've been warned of. But, it takes major deprogramming to get them to realize that there's so much more to this than who's pro-life and that having a "pastor" in the oval office is NOT a good thing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Alabama an open or closed primary state?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwest View Post
    First South Carolina and now Alabama. It surprises me how strongly Ron is polling in the deeper southern states.

Maybe it's the independent streak which remains in the south that's pushing his numbers up.

Sweet home Alabama!
    State's rights are one of the biggest issues in the south.

I'd really, really like to see a link for this one. I can believe it, but I'd love a link to spread around.

Open. Praise the Lord!

O P E N for Ron Paul to win it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll watch the news on WPMI tonight to see if they mention it.
    That's why we need Rudy Giuliani to be our next president. Those muslim won't be jealous of our freedoms any more once Rudy's in charge. - BergBuilder

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    State's rights are one of the biggest issues in the south.
    +1
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama Supporter View Post
    Open. Praise the Lord!
    Hallelujah Brother!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I think it's an education factor... we're having to reschool and deprogram the Christians (myself included). Most of my Christian friends would buy the devil in a box if the box was labeled Jesus... which is exactly what they're getting when they vote for Huckabee. It's a matter of opening their eyes to the big picture. We've been told over and over that in the end days we'll be deceived and I think Huckabee is exactly the type we've been warned of. But, it takes major deprogramming to get them to realize that there's so much more to this than who's pro-life and that having a "pastor" in the oval office is NOT a good thing."

I am a Christian, too, and I totally agree with your comments. I have been having such a difficult time trying to convince some of my Christian friends that Huckabee is not what we need and that Ron Paul is! It's like they see "Baptist minister" and they flock to him without even bothering to look at him for themselves. It's making me crazy!

Chester Copperpot

I just checked.. Its an OPEN PRIMARY.. YAY!@

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    I just checked.. Its an OPEN PRIMARY.. YAY!@

You dont even have to have an address to vote........ they allow you to draw a map to your house. So Alabama is completely open with little to no regulations that can impede our efforts.

nt
    Last edited by Live_Free_Or_Die; 11-11-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by austin356 View Post
    You dont even have to have an address to vote........ they allow you to draw a map to your house. So Alabama is completely open with little to no regulations that can impede our efforts.

A natural Ron Paul fit for victory!

I'm pretty sure all states are like that ( not needing an address ). On the back of the voter registration form here in CA they have a box for you to draw where you can be located. Like, under a bridge, or in the park... I wonder how many homeless actually vote.
    “It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society.” -- Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Abobo View Post
    I'm pretty sure all states are like that ( not needing an address ). On the back of the voter registration form here in CA they have a box for you to draw where you can be located. Like, under a bridge, or in the park... I wonder how many homeless actually vote.

Humm....... never noticed in other states (MS and LA).

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Humm....... never noticed in other states (MS and LA).
    I should check one from FL... I don't remember seeing that either, but it's been a long time since I registered.

Nope. Here's the FL form... doesn't sound very friendly to homeless/jobless people...

http://election.dos.state.fl.us/regt...webappform.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Abobo View Post
    I wonder how many homeless actually vote.
    I know a few homeless people (not their names though just hand waves) and wonder if they would like to vote for Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by ckhagen View Post
    Nope. Here's the FL form... doesn't sound very friendly to homeless/jobless people...

http://election.dos.state.fl.us/regt...webappform.pdf
    That sucks. I thought the states had been sued for not allowing the homeless to vote? Maybe I'm wrong. But here's the CA voter registration form. At the bottom it has a map for you to draw your location on if you don't have an address.

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/english.pdf
    “It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society.” -- Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Live_Free_Or_Die View Post
    I do not consider myself an expert on Jesus but I not sure if we would get his nomination. I think Jesus loves the moral but tends to have a real soft spot for spiritual growth opportunities among the morally challenged.
    If there was any example of someone holding and speaking the truth and standing up against the major establishment, and being persecuted unto death for it, it was Jesus Christ. He is who drives Ron Paul to be who he is. He is who Ron Paul must stand and give an answer to.

Does it count as a scientific poll? KTUU in Alaska discounted RP's win there by calling their own poll unscientific.
    Ambassador from The Wordforge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast