Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCain Conservatives Are Rallying Behind Justin Amash

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Really? Because I never gave a $#@! what any of them say.
    That's why you should. When they applaud/or back someone or something that should be a red flag warning.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's why you should. When they applaud/or back someone or something that should be a red flag warning.
    Oh? You seriously think Dick Cheney thinks we don't know he's a jackass? Do you see him endorsing anyone he likes? If he did endorse someone, you wouldn't even consider the possibility that was a poison pill maneuver?

Did you realize "poison pill" maneuver is a thing? Ever look it up?

Remember when David Duke expressed support for Ron Paul, even as the MSM was working their asses off to paint him and us as racist? You really don't think he was paid to?

Remember when the MSM was pretending to hate Trump even as they gave him 100% of the publicity during the primaries, even to the point where they never interviewed any other candidate without asking them about Trump? Do you really think they weren't pretending to hate the "ex"-Democrat, that they're stupid enough to give that much publicity to a persona non grata, even after we saw the way they treated Ron Paul?

Oh, wait... Forget I asked.

I prefer not to be suckered by the oldest tricks in the book, thank you very much. Maybe you should learn to appreciate that point of view.

Maybe I should take what a neocon PAC says at face value. I don't believe I'm reading this. And should I have taken what they said about yellow cake uranium at face value? The Gulf of Tonkin? Benghazi? 9/11/01?

Should I take what the CDC says at face value too? Do you recommend I chuck my homemade chicken soup and go get a flu shot? Do you really consider a neocon PAC more credible than the CDC? Really?

You got me a Blue Pill for Christmas? Oh, thank you so much!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-21-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait just a minute... Since when is anything McCain conservative?

Who wrote the article and why has he not been resolutely beaten with an iron bar?

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Wait just a minute... Since when is anything McCain conservative?

Who wrote the article and why has he not been resolutely beaten with an iron bar?
    Agreed. Like a vegan who eats meat 3 times a week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12