Thread: Democrat presidential debate on CNN - 12/19

Democrat presidential debate on CNN - 12/19

This is the official thread.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will there be more anti white people bashing at the democrat racist debate tonight again?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Will there be more anti white people bashing at the democrat racist debate tonight again?
    Yang actually called the media out in that.

Holy cow! How does Warren cram so many platitudes in one breath!?

There was another Democratic presidential debate tonight?

I couldn't watch for more than 5 minutes at a time. These clowns are so out of touch. Yang and maybe Klobuchar are the only ones who seem to have a clue as to why Trump won. Buttgig is a wildcard. Tulsi is my favorite of the Dems but she wasn't there. The others up there are half senile and will get shredded by Trump. My two cents.

Full disclosure-. I never foresaw Romney nor McCain winning the GOP primaries so...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I couldn't watch for more than 5 minutes at a time. These clowns are so out of touch. Yang and maybe Klobuchar are the only ones who seem to have a clue as to why Trump won. Buttgig is a wildcard. Tulsi is my favorite of the Dems but she wasn't there. The others up there are half senile and will get shredded by Trump. My two cents.

Full disclosure-. I never foresaw Romney nor McCain winning the GOP primaries so...
    McCain and Romney were the runner-ups for the Republican nomination in 2000 and 2008. It's not really that surprising they ended up winning the most primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yang actually called the media out in that.
    Interesting what did he say?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Pure White Warren gave a a shout out to colored people and trannies. Amazing what she did there was trying to grab attention by those people to vote for a loser and a fraud.

Looks the CBS,PBS YouTube stream is getting heavily voted down big time tonight.

Warren just said that rich people aren't buying more pizzas. I don't think she knows the definition of pizza.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    McCain and Romney were the runner-ups for the Republican nomination in 2000 and 2008. It's not really that surprising they ended up winning the most primaries.
    At the beginning of those primaries where they won, they were old jokes.

In 2008, Fred Thompson was the great hope in the early primaries. Huck was the Evangelical favorite. Giuliani had 911. McCain was still getting savaged by Limbaugh and other Bushmen.

In the beginning of the 2012 primaries, none of the runners excited the base. Romney was the most milktoast- that wound up translating to safest and ultimately the loser in the general election.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Interesting what did he say?
    He said something about racism not being it but rather jobs.

Anyone know what the ratings were like? it was probably the worst ever. These losers are going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Anyone know what the ratings were like? it was probably the worst ever. These losers are going down.
    It was the lowest ratings ever, good for the liberals, they finally turned off their idiot boxes.