Thread: Official UFC 245: Kamaru Usman vs. MAGA Colby Covington

Official UFC 245: Kamaru Usman vs. MAGA Colby Covington

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...usman-surgery/

Colby Covington calls ‘fake news’ on Kamaru Usman surgery

May 24, 2019

“Dude, he’s f**king fake news,” Covington continued. “That’s why he’s Marty Fake Newsman. He never got surgery. That’s the spoiler. I’m the king of spoilers. Spoiler alert. Kamaru Usman did not get surgery. It’s a fake injury. A fake excuse. He’s just trying to delay the inevitable. He knows what’s coming. He knows what’s in front of him now.

Colby Covington has been waiting to get a shot at the welterweight title ever since he beat Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 225 to win the interim belt. It has been nearly a year since that fight, and Covington has stated he is ready to fight and is just waiting on the champion Kamaru Usman, who is recovering from injury.
    However, Covington believes Usman is not even hurt, and that he didn’t even need surgery. Instead, he thinks the champion is faking injuries to avoid him.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-14-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Did I just watch Screech win a UFC fight??

Epstein??

I got

Usman
    Holloway
    GDR aka the Iron lady
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Covington
    Holloway
    Nunes - money bet
    Aldo
    Yan

Wow, Aldo got robbed..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aldo won outright imo. Can't believe he lost a split decision.

Nunes ended up in a tough fight.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 12-14-2019 at 11:04 PM.

*Thwack*

Colby fighting with a broken jaw

Snoozman takes it.. semi-questionable stoppage, will be interesting to see the scorecards up to that point.

Correction:

Judge 1: 3 to 1 Covington

Judge 2: 3 to 1 Usman

Judge 3: 2 to 2
    Last edited by dannno; 12-15-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Fights are being stopped earlier than back in the day , no more Frye v Takayama

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Judge 1: 3 to 1 Covington

Judge 2: 3 to 1 Covington

Judge 3: 2 to 2

Talking about fake news poster. The judges had it

3 - 1 Colby
    3 - 1 Usman
    2 - 2 tie

And with Usman getting knock downs in the 5th. It would have been a unanimous decision with for Usman. Colby is a good fighter but Usman is much stronger and throw more accurate punches.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Fights are being stopped earlier than back in the day , no more Frye v Takayama
    Coming after 2 knock downs, Usman lying on him and throwing more punches in the direction of the broken jaw, I think it was a good stoppage.
    Last edited by juleswin; 12-15-2019 at 02:48 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

To all the Colby haters' delight (Colby is a $#@! talker..) Colby may have to have his jaw wired shut for a few weeks.

https://www.mmamania.com/ufc-245-res...acture-ufc-245