Thread: Dems Vow To Learn From Labour Party's Mistake Of Not Going Far Enough Left

Dems Vow To Learn From Labour Party's Mistake Of Not Going Far Enough Left

Democrats stateside were watching closely as UK election results came in Thursday. They wanted to see how the Labour Party did so they could learn from any mistakes they made. Well, sure enough, Labour endured a brutal massacre, losing seats they didn't even know they had. So, Democrats vowed to learn from their obvious mistake of not going far enough to the left.
    "It's clear that Labour lost because they weren't radical enough," said Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, who had seemingly endorsed Jeremy Corbyn's Labour Party. "We're not going to repeat their mistake. We need to appeal to the common American by pushing policies that would be at home in Soviet Russia."
    Rep. Rashida Tlaib said in a statement, "People didn't turn up to the polls across the pond because Corbyn and his brave freedom fighters were too conservative. Labour really should have gone off the deep end, like we're doing with the Democratic Party."
    "Also, they could have used a little more anti-semitism."
    Nancy Pelosi agreed with the far-left wing of her party, though it was unclear if she really saw eye to eye with them or was just frightened for her life.

https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-vow...ar-enough-left
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta love the satire that is Babylonbee.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge