Thread: My first interview since fleeing Thailand, metioning Ron Paul forums, Bitcoin, future plans

My first interview since fleeing Thailand, metioning Ron Paul forums, Bitcoin, future plans

I interviewed with Anarchast giving a bit of history about learning about seasteading and Bitcoin from Ron Paul forums, we discuss our future plans for seasteading in Panama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPWqxRAQ7Ts
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good to see you guys survived. Flying a flag will definitely help next time. Don't forget!

So wonderful to hear that you're ok. You are a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So wonderful to hear that you're ok. You are a hero.
    I second that.

Best of luck Elwar, perhaps we’ll meet up sometime in the future.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

So many options for invisible braces these days that you could buy online, with all of your hiding from governments going on how the hell do you get to an orthodontist????
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I knew that interview reminded me of something..

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You do know that you can get stuck together if you make out, right???

Glad Elwar survived .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Best of luck to you in Panama. Avoiding the movement plague is just about impossible.
    "The Patriarch"