Thread: Culturally enriched

Exclamation Culturally enriched

West African on Green Card Convicted for Murdering Two Boston Doctors

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...oston-doctors/

JOHN BINDER 11 Dec 2019

A West African national who was allowed to keep his green card and remain in the United States was convicted on Tuesday for murdering two Boston, Massachusetts, doctors in 2017.

Bampumim Teixeira, a 33-year-old from West Africa, was convicted of first-degree murder for brutally killing 49-year-old Dr. Richard Field and his fiancee, 38-year-old Dr. Lina Bolanos, in their luxury apartment in South Boston on May 5, 2017.

During the jury verdict, Teixeira taunted Field’s family, telling them, “You want to know his last words?” Teixeira also made a threat to Assistant District Attorney John Pappas, shouting out, “You better hope I don’t get out of jail!” Teixeira then had to be removed from the courtroom.

Dr. Lina Bolanos, 38, and Dr. Richard Field, 49, had planned to marry before their murders by green card-holder Bampumim Teixeira, who was never deported for robbing two banks years before. (Photos via NBC Boston)

As Breitbart News reported at the time, Teixeira had entered the U.S. on a green card in 2010 before robbing two banks in 2014 and 2016. As part of his plea deal in the bank robberies, Teixeira was allowed to keep his green card and stay in the U.S., and served less than 400 days in prison.

Weeks after his release from prison, Teixeira broke into the apartment of Field and Bolanos — a building where he previously worked as a concierge — tied them up, slit their throats, and watched them die.

Field and Bolanos had planned to get married in 2018.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Killer booted from court for ‘outrageous’ outbursts before jury returns guilty verdict

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/12...uilty-verdict/

Bampumim Teixeira convicted of murdering two Southie doctors

Boston, MA 12/10/19 Before the jury enters the courtroom, Bampumim Teixeira turns and says something vile and cruel to the victims’ families. He was quickly ushered out. (His defense attorney, Steve Sack (cq) is at left.) On the second day of jury deliberations in a Suffolk Superior Courtroom, Teixeira is found guilty of the murders of Dr. Lina Bolanos and Dr. Richard Field. POOL Photo

By ERIN TIERNAN and STEFAN GELLER | sgeller@bostonherald.com |

PUBLISHED: December 10, 2019 at 7:40 pm | UPDATED: December 10, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Vile, taunting outbursts aimed at a prosecutor and a victim’s family forced court officers to haul Bampumim Teixeira out of his own trial before the jury found him guilty of murder Tuesday in the vicious 2017 stabbing deaths of two doctors in South Boston.

Court officers dragged Teixeira out of court Tuesday morning during jury deliberations after he lashed out at Assistant District Attorney John Pappas, telling him, “You better hope I don’t get out of jail,” before making a sexually explicit threat.

They removed him a second time just before the verdict was read Tuesday afternoon when he turned to the sobbing families of the victims and blurted out, “You want to know his last words?”

Teixeira, 33, was convicted of first-degree murder in the brutal slayings of Dr. Richard Field and his fiancee Dr. Lina Bolanos inside their Dorchester Avenue apartment on May 5, 2017.

Police found the couple laying in pools of their own blood, their hands tied behind their backs and their throats slashed after Field sent desperate text messages to a friend that a gunman was in their apartment.

By the time police arrived, both had died. Teixeira was still inside the apartment and was shot by police officers.

The jury came back just before 4 p.m. on Tuesday after two days of deliberations and an emotional day in court. Teixeira, a 33-year-old homeless convicted felon and former concierge at the building where he committed the murders, was also found guilty on charges of home invasion, armed robbery and kidnapping.

A Suffolk County judge would not allow Teixeira to return to court after the second outburst, while Suffolk District Attorney Rachael Rollins said her staff was looking at leveling new charges at Teixeira for making threats.

“The grace and dignity that these families showed, I don’t know if I could have done it,” Rollins said after the guilty verdict. “They were silent, they don’t have a voice, and the defendant is able to engage in this outrageous behavior in making allegations and defaming a person he slaughtered.”

Pappas said Teixeira’s comments “just reaffirmed that we have had the right person all along, and he really exposed what his intent was.”

Teixeira had claimed to police detectives that he was having an affair with Bolanos and said Field killed his fiancee when he walked in on them cheating. Teixeira said he killed Field in self-defense — a story Pappas knocked as “utterly absurd and ridiculous” in his closing statement last week.

Pappas said Teixeira used his knowledge of the Macallen building to sneak up to the 11th floor armed with a BB gun and two knives where he waited for the couple to return so he could rob and kill them.

Only weeks before the killing, Teixeira had completed a nine-month sentence for two bank robberies in a plea deal that allowed the native of West Africa to keep his green card and avoid deportation.

Bolanos, 38, was a pediatric anesthesiologist at Massachusetts Eye and Ear; Field, 49, an anesthesiologist at North Shore Pain Management. The couple planned to marry last year.

1 - What did he say that was "vile and cruel"?

2 - Why is this not a "hate crime"?

3 - Where is the government news organs 24/7 coverage on this?

4 - Why was this piece of wretched refuse not thrown the $#@! out of my country on his first conviction?

5 - Why the $#@! was he here in the first place?

6 - When will idiot white people get their heads out of their asses...I will bet good money that both these good doctors were lefty voters in favor of open borders and diversity.

Meanwhile, 13 million green card holders did not kill anybody this month.

Maybe get more than 400 days this time

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Tell that to the families of the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Maybe get more than 400 days this time
    He'll get the very best prison treatment the state of Massachusetts can give him.

$#@! that guy.

One way transport to whatever African $#@!hole he came from.

Their communism will kill.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ban Nigerians.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Not a fan of the death penalty due to it’s potential abuse by a corrupt system, but there are some cases where there is little doubt of their guilt.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not a fan of the death penalty due to it’s potential abuse by a corrupt system, but there are some cases where there is little doubt of their guilt.
    And for those cases it must be used.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    1 - What did he say that was "vile and cruel"?

2 - Why is this not a "hate crime"?

3 - Where is the government news organs 24/7 coverage on this?

4 - Why was this piece of wretched refuse not thrown the $#@! out of my country on his first conviction?

5 - Why the $#@! was he here in the first place?

6 - When will idiot white people get their heads out of their asses...I will bet good money that both these good doctors were lefty voters in favor of open borders and diversity.
    I was going to say in before someone what abouts, but Zippy beat me

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sure. But the government radically abuses every power it gets.

This comment is beneath you, Zippy.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ban Nigerians.
    But juleswins will have to leave the country if we do that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But juleswins will have to leave the country if we do that.
    So?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He'll get the very best prison treatment the state of Massachusetts can give him.

$#@! that guy.

One way transport to whatever African $#@!hole he came from.
    One way ticket to Point Nemo, a one man raft, a gallon of water, crackers and one can of sardines.

Tell that to the families of the dead.
    Do you express equal outrage when a citizen kills somebody? Or only when "certain people" do?

Do you express equal outrage when a citizen kills somebody? Or only when "certain people" do?
    No, Zippy. He most particularly goes off his feed when the government, after justifying themselves by claiming to serve and protect us, fails to export imminently exportable convicted violent felons, and issues badges and guns to 'roid raging idiots.

Are you just now figuring that out about him?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-14-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

nine-month sentence for two bank robberies
    TIL you can rob a bank if you're willing to do 135 days in the can. Or is it you get a package discount when you do two banks? Meanwhile... most states still have multi year mandatory minimums on their books for victimless drug offenses.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, Zippy. He most particularly goes off his feed when the government, after justifying themselves by claiming to serve and protect us, fails to export imminently exportable convicted violent felons, and issues badges and guns to 'roid raging idiots.

Are you just now figuring that out about him?
    Zip forgets I said the exact same thing about that $#@! junkie that nodded out and killed all those bikers in NH.

And he was as white as a sheet.