Thread: Catholic University of America refuses YAL chapter

Catholic University of America refuses YAL chapter

Disgraceful!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does “enable” mean? One might assume that there are clubs at this campus that are officially recognized by the University?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It looks like they do have around 90 student organizations, but avoid the more controversial ones.

https://www.catholic.edu/student-exp...ons/index.html

College Democrats at The Catholic University of America (CUA Democrats)

We are the official branch of the Democratic Party at the Catholic University of America. Focused on building a more inclusive, just and progressive society. For More Information: Visit us at www.CUADemocrats.com.

College Republicans (CRs)

Welcome to the best party on campus! The CUA College Republicans work together to promote conservative values and political involvement through speaker events, campaign trips, and social events.
    Maybe a little controversial...

Saudi Student Association (SSA)

The SSA is here to serve the Saudi students attending CUA throughout their college career. We are an organization that represents the Saudi/Arab culture via events that situate ourselves in the CUA community. Anyone is welcomed to join.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The weirdos have completely taken over the RCC from Francis on down. I feel sorry for the true Catholics.