Thread: Cops Break Into Innocent Sleeping Woman’s Home, Shoot Her—Now She Faces

Cops Break Into Innocent Sleeping Woman’s Home, Shoot Her—Now She Faces

Cops Break Into Innocent Sleeping Woman’s Home, Shoot Her—Now She Faces Life in Prison

("Wellness check")

Winter Park, FL — Bobbie Sapp, 49, is a registered nurse, who has no criminal past. Despite never having committed a crime, because of the backward justice system in America, coupled with violent police welfare checks, Sapp is now facing the possibility of life behind bars.

On the night in question, Sapp had done nothing wrong, had committed no crime, and harmed no one—yet police broke into her home, raided her bedroom as she slept, and shot her. Then, they had the audacity to arrest her and charge her with multiple felonies.

Sapp’s nightmare began in September of 2017 as she slept comfortably in her own bed in her own home. Instead of waking up to her alarm that fateful morning, Sapp would wake up to multiple shadowy figures surrounding her in her bedroom, pulling off her covers, yelling at her, tasering her, and eventually, shooting her.

Sapp is so confident that she did nothing wrong that she went on camera recently with News 6 Orlando to tell her side of the story. It is nothing short of shocking. She says the entire incident began because her disgruntled ex-boyfriend used a police welfare check to deliberately harm her. It worked.

“He used this wellness check as a way to put me in harm’s way,” she said.

Indeed, instead of actually investigating the situation by knocking on the door, calling her, or any other number of non-violent means, cops helped this man — who did not live in the house and could have been anyone — break in to her home and then shoot this woman on his behalf.

My girlfriend was threatening suicide last night, I just came to the house and trying to get in,” Sapp’s ex-boyfriend told the 911 operator.

Sapp says these were all lies. If she actually wanted to kill herself, she could’ve used one of the two guns which she regularly sleeps with. She did not.

“She is very well armed,” Sapp’s ex-boyfriend told the 911 operator when asked if Sapp had a gun.

“She’s threatened suicide by cop before,” he said.

There is no record of Sapp ever attempting to commit suicide by herself or by cop before. Also, if she was trying to commit suicide by cop that night — she would have had to call the cops. She did not call the police.

“I was asleep in my bed. I was not at all contemplating a suicide or suicide by cop,” Sapp told News 6.

Nevertheless, police show up to the home and start taking directions from Sapp’s ex, who did not live there.

Continued.. https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...e-bobbie-sapp/

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On the night in question, Sapp had done nothing wrong, had committed no crime
    The Officers say that she pointed a gun at them. That alone is attempted murder, of an Officer!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The Officers say that she pointed a gun at them. That alone is attempted murder, of an Officer!
    Despite the fact that not a single cop was injured, and the fact that Sapp never fired of a round, and the fact that she was the one who was shot, this woman was arrested and charged with the following felonies:

Att. First Degree Murder Of Leo W/firearm
    Agg. Assault On A Leo (w/ A Deadly Weapon)
    Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon
    Resisting Officer With Violence
    "The Patriarch"

Agg. Assault On A Leo (w/ A Deadly Weapon)
    Resisting Officer With Violence
    Wow, sounds like a dangerous woman. I'm glad the Officers are OK!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Wow, sounds like a dangerous woman. I'm glad the Officers are OK!
    I feel safer knowing she's no longer in a position to shoot officers of the law when they break into her home.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I feel safer knowing she's no longer in a position to shoot officers of the law when they break into her home...
    ...with neither a warrant nor probable cause, nor any reason to believe she had committed any crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

This case is definitely concerning, as I don't think policy was followed.

Typically if someone points a gun at an Officer, the policy is to light that person up with gunfire. Instead they only shot her once!??!?!

Some Officer retraining may be in order.
    - Kim Kardashian

Proteted and served by more of our stalwart Heroes in Blue. Some people are just so ungrateful.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was just coming here to post that...
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

It’s something that could happen to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    $#@!...

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@!...

I wish.....

More proof that we live in a clown world.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ...with neither a warrant nor probable cause, nor any reason to believe she had committed any crime.
    sounds like my last encounter.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    sounds like my last encounter.
    Sounds like most encounters anymore. They just do whatever the hell they want.
    "The Patriarch"

$#@!ing hell. I hope she gets 100 million taxpayer dollars. We need to pay if we aren’t going to do anything about it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.