Thread: FBI is actively hunting for information on Paul Pelosi Jr.’s crimes

FBI is actively hunting for information on Paul Pelosi Jr.’s crimes

An attorney representing Paul Pelosi Jr. contacted his ex-companion Karena Feng in an attempt to get Pelosi Jr. dropped from Feng’s lawsuit against him, in which Feng alleges fraud regarding her property. Karena Feng refused to release Pelosi Jr. from the lawsuit, prompting Pelosi Jr.’s attorney to threaten to sanction her, National File has exclusively learned.
    Karena Feng, a Taiwan-born woman living in San Francisco, alleges that Paul Pelosi Jr. was “abusive” to her, that he forced her to have an abortion by threatening her life, that he conducted foreign business while claiming to be a representative of Nancy Pelosi, and that he engineered Child Protective Services’ seizure of Feng’s four children. Feng supports her claims with text messages and documents presented in this article below.
    Now, new evidence confirms that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was actively hunting for information on Paul Pelosi Jr.’s whereabouts and potential criminal business activities, prompting a subpoena for some of Feng’s records and causing Pelosi Jr. to panic and go on the run.
    National File can now exclusively identify the FBI special agent tasked with hunting for facts on the Pelosi Jr. case: FBI special agent Jason Richards.

Here is the subpoena issued by FBI special agent Jason Richards to Karena Feng for records related to the property dispute, which Feng’s then-attorney cooperated with: subpoena
    Here are messages between FBI special agent Richards and Feng requesting information on the property and asking for an in-person meeting:

FBI special agent Richards and a Bureau colleague named Jennifer met with Karena Feng in December 2018, at the San Francisco Airport Marriott, according to Feng, who was reluctant to cooperate with the FBI due to concern about her children, who have been seized by CPS following threats by Pelosi Jr. to use CPS against her.
    “He asked me a series of questions about Paul: How long have you known him? Do you have texts? Pictures you can show us? Is there anything specific about what Paul said he would do (to the children)?” Feng remembers, referring to special agent Richards.

“He said, I’m just trying to help you, Ms. Feng. It’s your building. If you don’t give us more information, he’s going to keep committing more crimes,” Feng said. Feng said that Pelosi Jr. saw a February 13 text message that special agent Richards sent to Feng’s phone, prompting concern from the House speaker’s son.
    “The last time I saw Paul Pelosi, Jr. he was spending the week with me at my apartment in San Mateo, California. After I came out of CPS court, he waited for me in the car and drove back to San Francisco’s Harrison Street Chevron gas station where he told me to get into the driver’s seat, and that he has to leave the country and wait for the FBI to cool down before he returns. Because the FBI was contacting me to ask questions about Paul Pelosi Jr., he said he does not want to be near me, in case the FBI knew where I would be able to find him. The last time I’ve received a call from him was on June 4, 2019 from a Signal App that he joined,” Feng stated.

Feng cites the Adoption and Safe Families Act, signed in 1997 by President Bill Clinton, as a driver of financial incentives for CPS to remove children from their families. The law provides Social Security money to states for overseeing adoptions out of foster care and sets a deadline to strip parents of all parental rights when a child has been in foster care for 15 of the last 22 months.
    The property in question in Feng’s lawsuit, on the corner of 24th and Utah Street one block from San Francisco General Hospital formerly housed her father’s China House Clinic, an acupuncture and healing clinic. It now houses a decrepit low-rent motel that is reportedly filled with drugs and prostitution.
    Feng said that Pelosi Jr. coordinated the transfer of the title for her property to an entity called “Feng 24th, LLC,” which uses her family’s name but has no association to her family. Feng asserts that she never signed any document authorizing a sale.
    Feng’s lawsuit against Pelosi Jr. and others can be read here: 19-cv-xxxx-xxx Feng V. Pelosi, et al._v2
    Feng said that Pelosi Jr., who routinely travels to foreign countries on business trips, represents himself on the phone as the “Office of Nancy Pelosi” in his business dealings. Feng said that Nancy Pelosi spent hours virtually every day at her father’s clinic in 2006-2007.
    Feng said that Pelosi Jr. forced her to have an abortion by threatening her life. Pelosi Jr. threatened to report Feng to Child Protective Services during a fight over their property dispute, according to text messages. Child Protective Services (CPS) is known as Family and Children’s Services in San Francisco and Department of Family and Children’s Service in Santa Clara County, where Feng’s children were originally seized.

CPS took Ms. Feng’s four children, ages 13 and under, the first three born through artificial insemination and the last through a biological father that was not Pelosi, away from her when she was in the hospital having her most recent baby, and placed them in a foster care situation that Feng says is abusive. The original anonymous call to CPS against Feng was based on the claim that Feng was mentally ill because she imagined a false relationship with Pelosi Jr., according to court documents.
    We have obtained many photographs, text messages and documents proving Feng’s years-long relationship with Pelosi Jr., including the fact that Feng’s children called Pelosi Jr. “daddy.”
    National File recently reported on Pelosi Jr. and his mother’s promotion of the company NRGLab, where he was an executive. NRGLab did energy business in Ukraine.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.
    Journalist Patrick Howley broke the story:
    BOOM: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!
    And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!https://t.co/wlndLhPqLe
    — Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) October 3, 2019
    Paul Pelosi Jr. travelled to Kiev, Ukraine in July 2017 in his capacity as executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, a position that he accepted months earlier in February 2017. Pelosi Jr. said that he was in Ukraine to discuss a youth soccer partnership with the government.
    The American Mirror, which flagged Pelosi Jr.’s appearance in 2017, preserved a clip of Pelosi Jr. on the Ukrainian station following the video’s removal from YouTube.
    2017 — What's really going on here? Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine to talk about "soccer"? pic.twitter.com/LCnF93Rgnc
    — The American Mirror (@American_Mirror) September 27, 2019
    Paul Pelosi Jr. previously held top positions with the energy-sector companies Viscoil Group and NRGLab.
    On March 5, 2013, NRGLab New Technology posted two videos on Youtube. One video opened with a clip of Nancy Pelosi discussing energy-efficient technology, followed by a direct-to-camera statement from her son Paul Pelosi Jr., filmed in Washington, D.C. in 2010.
    Paul Pelosi Jr. previously held top positions with the energy-sector companies Viscoil Group and NRGLab.
    On March 5, 2013, NRGLab New Technology posted two videos on Youtube. One video opened with a clip of Nancy Pelosi discussing energy-efficient technology, followed by a direct-to-camera statement from her son Paul Pelosi Jr., filmed in Washington, D.C. in 2010.
    “My name’s Paul Pelosi. Of course I’m on the board of Viscoil. And Viscoil is here today to talk about accelerating the future. It’s about using cars in a more efficient manner. It’s about utilizing natural resources, whether it be electricity, or gas, or fossil fuels in a more efficient way. And Viscoil is a part of that solution,” Paul Pelosi Jr. said in the video.
    “That’s what Viscoil does. It utilizes technology to maximize the use of natural resources, like oil and other resources,” Pelosi Jr. said.
    “Paul Pelosi Jr. is a member of management team of Viscoil Group of Companies and NRGLab. Paul Pelosi Jr. is interested in developing clean energy that can replace gasoline and diesel as transportation fuel sources,” read the description on the video.
    Another video posted that same day confirmed that NRGLab was working in Ukraine.
    “Walter Afanasieff, Brandon Stone, Mika Newton and other artists are actively involved in promoting the clean technology of Viscoil Group of Companies and NRGLab. For example, Mika Newton helped to secure the rights to build a plant for the production of SH-boxes in Ukraine,” read the description of an NRGLab & Research Council video.
    Mika Newton is a Ukrainian-born singer.
    A 2013 interview with NRGLab’s lead technician Zeev Drori reported that NRGLab was funded by environmental businesswoman Ana Shell, who writes about Ukraine energy issues on her blog. In the interview, Drori discussed gas generation techniques in Ukraine.
    “Currently, Ana Shell Fund also provide finances and support to groom talented artistes like Mika Newton, a Ukrainian singer who represented Ukraine in the Eurovision song contest in 2011,” reported a 2013 interview with Ana Shell, referring to the singer who brokered the S-H box deal in Ukraine.
    “In brief, SH-boxes are environmentally friendly generators which employs the use of poly-crystal technology to producing electricity from environmental heat. With the SH-boxes, electricity could be generated more efficiently and cleanly at a lower cost,” the interview with Ana Shell notes.
    NRGLab’s website states that the company is based in Singapore and notes, “The company’s additional projects include a strategic partnership and investment from Viscoil Holdings to recycle waste materials into eco-friendly diesel fuel. NRGLab has obtained an exclusive license for the Viscoil Technology for the South East Asian region for all raw materials.”
    Viscoil Holdings is currently suspended by the California Secretary of State. It was registered in 2009 to a manager named David Strawn in Escondido, California. As of 2010, it listed two managers: Strawn and an individual named Sergey Sorokin based in Moscow, Russia.
    Paul Pelosi Jr. co-founded the company Natural Blue Resources, which the SEC charged with securities fraud in 2014.
    Nancy Pelosi led a congressional delegation to Ukraine in 2015 to discuss issues including “energy security.”
    Evidence also shows Pelosi Jr. overseas working in the People’s Republic of China.
    Why was Nancy Pelosi's son in Beijing, China being pleasantly welcomed?https://t.co/bflqkdu80F
    — Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) November 21, 2019
    Paul Pelosi Jr. wishing happy birthday to the People's Republic of Chinahttps://t.co/KD00bbtbkh
    — Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) November 21, 2019

More at: https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-f...me-under-fire/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Theres no such thing as a Pelosi that hasn't committed a crime.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Move along. Nothing to see here. Just your standard old fashioned crony nepotism.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Go to 25:54 and then feel free to give Paul Jr. a call.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Seems strange that an FBI guy would write in that manner; almost unbelievable unless it was to make her off guard or something.