Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Articles of Impeachment - Full Text

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    That's nice.

It doesn't mean we should allow Congress to destroy the Constitution with an illegitimate impeachment.

Let me know if they ever impeach him for an actual impeachable offense.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

All

modern presidents
    have exceeded
    constitutional limitations
    on their power
    and thus
    could have,
    and maybe should have,
    been impeached.

-Ron Paul 2019

Not only that but but the supporters of both Nixon and Clinton claimed that those impeachments were "coups" and engaged in similar hyperbolic prognostications of doom as are being flung around this time. Partisans do love their melodrama, it seems.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Not only that but but the supporters of both Nixon and Clinton claimed that those impeachments were "coups" and engaged in similar hyperbolic prognostications of doom as are being flung around this time. Partisans do love their melodrama, it seems.
    LOL

There is no comparison.

Nice try though.

RON PAUL: 'Thank God For The Deep State' - CIA Celebrates Coup Against Trump

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

There is no comparison.

Nice try though.

RON PAUL: 'Thank God For The Deep State' - CIA Celebrates Coup Against Trump

Yes, yes we know. This "coup" is different and will no doubt usher in the end of civilization as we know it. Much like every succeeding election is "the most important election in our lifetimes," and if the wrong cadidate wins it's all over. Whatever.

No, most likely we'll just be "treated" to 4 more years of Trump (no biggie. One sociopathic, authoritarian POS is as good as another), things will continue as before (meaning continue to get worse) and all this whiney hue and cry over this nothing burger impeachment will have served nicely as cover for TPTB while they diligently work to make things worse. Be proud of that. You own it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

That's nice.

It doesn't mean we should allow Congress to destroy the Constitution with an illegitimate impeachment.

Let me know if they ever impeach him for an actual impeachable offense.
    But actually destroying it with Trump sponsored USMCA is a-ok, though right? Now THAT is an impeachable offense, since he took an oath to defend and uphold it, but of course this is all a manufactured distraction for the dumbs.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    But actually destroying it with Trump sponsored USMCA is a-ok, though right? Now THAT is an impeachable offense, since he took an oath to defend and uphold it, but of course this is all a manufactured distraction for the dumbs.
    The USMCA is bad but it doesn't destroy it like this impeachment would.

Let me know if they try to impeach him for the USMCA.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Let me know if they try to impeach him for the USMCA.
    Backpedaling already, I see. That use of the word but again... butt, butt...

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

You lose any tiny shred of credibility you possibly had when you suggest that impeachment theater destroys the constitution but ushering in the North American Union doesn't. Your real global government agenda shines through with statements like that.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Backpedaling already, I see. That use of the word but again... butt, butt...
    Pathetic, as usual.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You lose any tiny shred of credibility you possibly had when you suggest that impeachment theater destroys the constitution but ushering in the North American Union doesn't.
    The USMCA is NOT the NAU and the President and the Senate are empowered to negotiate and enter into treaties.

This impeachment on made up crimes that didn't happen even if they were crimes is a total destruction of the rule of law and the Constitution.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pathetic, as usual.
    Yet (not but or butt), standing on principle.

Yet (not but or butt), standing on principle.
    Not in the least.

There is no principle to stand on in supporting this coup.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The USMCA is NOT the NAU
    Quoted here, folks.

Quoted here, folks.
    It isn't.

It may be an attempt to move towards it but it isn't it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not in the least.

There is no principle to stand on in supporting this coup.
    I am not the least bit interested in this impeachment circus, as it stands and in the news. It is all a distraction. Face the facts, trump signed that POS, the dems AND repugs are licking their chops. I believe you are here to defend the status quo, throwing slivers of bones here and there to keep up shallow appearances.

That USMCA will usher in the likes of what few understand.

You lose any tiny shred of credibility you possibly had when you suggest that impeachment theater destroys the constitution but ushering in the North American Union doesn't. Your real global government agenda shines through with statements like that.

He had any credibility to begin with? Huh.
    Chris

I am not the least bit interested in this impeachment circus, as it stands and in the news. It is all a distraction. Face the facts, trump signed that POS, the dems AND repugs are licking their chops. I believe you are here to defend the status quo, throwing slivers of bones here and there to keep up shallow appearances.

That USMCA will usher in the likes of what few understand.
    You are the one defending the status quo and promoting the agenda of the deepstate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are the one defending the status quo and promoting the agenda of the deepstate.
    Are you really stupid enough to believe that?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...se-Impeachment
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Are you really stupid enough to believe that?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...se-Impeachment
    Congress and the deepstate are behind all of those things and this impeachment empowers Congress and the deepstate at the expense of the Constitution and the rule of law.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Congress and the deepstate are behind all of those things and this impeachment empowers Congress and the deepstate at the expense of the Constitution and the rule of law.
    And how is PAF "defending the status quo and promoting the agenda" again?

No bland spamming of slander, please. If you're going to insist on being an ass, it's time you learned to back it up.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What?
    "The Patriarch"

No bland spamming of slander, please. If you're going to insist on being an ass, it's time you learned to back it up.

Back it up? Why should he bother doing that? He seems to be able tp post vicious, hateful lies about other members with impunity. Why bother even making a semblance of an effort to back them up under those circumstances?
    Chris

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What?

I know, right?
    Chris

Back it up? Why should he bother doing that? He seems to be able tp post vicious, hateful lies about other members with impunity. Why bother even making a semblance of an effort to back them up under those circumstances?
    The odd part is the administration seeming to back this attempt to turn this place into a ghost town.

If that's what @Bryan wants...

The odd part is the administration seeming to back this attempt to turn this place into a ghost town.

If that's what @Bryan wants...

I admit that that does, at times, seem to be the case, but there are other plausible explanations. The possibility that losing such a prolific poster could lead to a sufficient loss of traffic that revenue could drop below the level necessary to keep the place afloat might be one example.
    Chris

///
    Chris

all this whiney hue and cry over this nothing burger impeachment will have served nicely as cover for TPTB while they diligently work to make things worse. Be proud of that. You own it.
    indeed.

3/4 Trillion defense act passed this week 377 to 48... financed by China.

not a half $#@! given by anyone on either side of the political spectrum

to put in perspective...

bumper-to-bumper... trumpeteers could have built a border wall of tractor trailer trucks

1000 miles long

packed to GVW capacity with crispy new $1 bills for the same

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

You are describing PAF?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He's here pushing the idea of that we should not oppose the impeachment coup because of the USMCA and making baseless accusations against me for pointing out that the impeachment coup is a much greater threat.

He's not the only one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

...supporters of both Nixon and Clinton claimed that those impeachments were "coups" and engaged in similar hyperbolic prognostications of doom as are being flung around this time. Partisans do love their melodrama, it seems.
    Yes, yes we know. This "coup" is different and will no doubt usher in the end of civilization as we know it. Much like every succeeding election is "the most important election in our lifetimes," and if the wrong cadidate wins it's all over. Whatever.

No, most likely we'll just be "treated" to 4 more years of Trump (no biggie. One sociopathic, authoritarian POS is as good as another), things will continue as before (meaning continue to get worse) and all this whiney hue and cry over this nothing burger impeachment will have served nicely as cover for TPTB while they diligently work to make things worse. Be proud of that. You own it.

These just needed to be repeated, to add some semblance of reason to this whole mess.
    Chris

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast