Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: 'No political bias' in FBI probe of Trump campaign

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I pretty much thought Q was a LARP.
    Q has proven a connection to Trump and the White House many times.
    The only question is how much he can be trusted, he admits to putting out disinformation at times to keep from giving the enemy too much information but the general message he send seems to be proving true, hopefully the part about bringing justice to the enemy will be true.

    The undertaking would be quite enormous and it would only make sense that it might take some time to set things up.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I bet you don’t believe in God. Am I right?

    Those who believe in God are not so quick to lose faith like you. People who believe in God knows what it means to ‘trust the plan’. Nothing which is being revealed has dissuaded me from the plan. I always suspected that things wouldnt heat up until before the next Presidential election. Makes most sense to wait until then. I also was prepared for the media spin and the trolls to say this was a big nothingburger when in fact it wasn’t. It lays the groundwork for the attorney general now to come in and subpoena/indict.

    The problem with people like you are that you are weak- in faith and in character. I promise you those who have done evil will be judged, and if not in this fallen world, then before the judgment seat of God.

    So are my dreams shattered? LOL, not even close! I am still very much enjoying the movie and trusting the plan. Hard for someone with such lack of faith like you to understand. Sad actually.
    I do trust God's plan but, IDK if God's plan is about what Q says.I like Trump I think he is trying to do something good for the country. If this is really end times like a lot of people seem to think I predict Trump will go down and Michelle Obama will become president. If this is really end times things are going to get much worse. I think we could be in the start of end times and if we are I don't expect any improvements. I have a good supply of organic non GMO popping corn so I can enjoy the show. I want God's will and not my own I have to remind myself of that every day. I am not in control and neither is Trump I don't know who will be led to the Lord and I am not here to be a judge of that.

    All I can do with any certainty is seek Him and cling to Him and His righteousness. I do fall a lot and He picks me back up. Do I have judgement in my own heart? Yes I do. Hopefully in spite of it I will be allowed to walk into the hall of His grace because He has forgiven me.

    There is a lot of disinformation out there hopefully we can rely on what we know to be true and compare everything we encounter to the truth. The truth is the 10 commandments, the truth is Love one another these are all I have. I believe everyone on this earth has a potential to turn a corner and find the Lord. I am praying for Trump to do God's will whatever that may be.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    But Q told me that the IG report was going to be yuge...

    What will I believe in now that my dream has been shattered?
    Trump's FBI will not be biased. If it is then its his own fault. At some point, he needs to start taking responsibility of what happens in his administration. Btw, Trump uses the FBI and CIA when it suits him, he can't cry foul now.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Well, the two are obviously related in your mind, given what you're posting.


    I reject the notion that in order to have faith in anything, you must have faith in everything. What you seem to be saying is that all religious people are, by sheer fact of their religiosity, incredibly gullible. I don't agree.
    I also reject the notion that in order to have faith in anything, you must have faith in everything. And I would counter that it is those like yourself who are indeed the guillible ones, and not the 'religious people' who have faith in God.

    For example, I don't believe there are more than two sexes, or that a man who removes his testicles is now a female, or that sodomy is a natural act, or that the earth will be destroyed in the near future because of man made climate change, or a myriad other things the atheist liberals like you have fantasies about and believe to be gospel.

    I have seen enough to acknowledge that Q is legit. That doesn't mean I believe Q is divine or that I worship Q. To make such pathetic straw man arguements just shows how weak minded you are.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I do trust God's plan but, IDK if God's plan is about what Q says.I like Trump I think he is trying to do something good for the country. If this is really end times like a lot of people seem to think I predict Trump will go down and Michelle Obama will become president. If this is really end times things are going to get much worse. I think we could be in the start of end times and if we are I don't expect any improvements. I have a good supply of organic non GMO popping corn so I can enjoy the show. I want God's will and not my own I have to remind myself of that every day. I am not in control and neither is Trump I don't know who will be led to the Lord and I am not here to be a judge of that.

    All I can do with any certainty is seek Him and cling to Him and His righteousness. I do fall a lot and He picks me back up. Do I have judgement in my own heart? Yes I do. Hopefully in spite of it I will be allowed to walk into the hall of His grace because He has forgiven me.

    There is a lot of disinformation out there hopefully we can rely on what we know to be true and compare everything we encounter to the truth. The truth is the 10 commandments, the truth is Love one another these are all I have. I believe everyone on this earth has a potential to turn a corner and find the Lord. I am praying for Trump to do God's will whatever that may be.
    Excellent post and my sentiments exactly. Thank you. I am enjoying the show with you. God's will be done.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I have seen enough to acknowledge that Q is legit. That doesn't mean I believe Q is divine or that I worship Q. To make such pathetic straw man arguements just shows how weak minded you are.
    You're the one who brought it up.

    If you have "seen enough to acknowledge that Q is legit" then why do you relate your belief in Q to religious belief rather than a rational belief? If the LARP is as good as you say, then you shouldn't need to rely on faith at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm going to need to be told the details before I accept the narrative about this.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You're the one who brought it up.

    If you have "seen enough to acknowledge that Q is legit" then why do you relate your belief in Q to religious belief rather than a rational belief? If the LARP is as good as you say, then you shouldn't need to rely on faith at all.
    My belief that Q is legit is based on rational deduction, primarily based on Q's posting history, Trump's tweet history and actions during certain rallies. It is mathemetically improbable for Q not to be in cahoots with the Trump administration given the multiple proofs which have been revealed. I am not basing my belief about Q on some blind religious belief. Its strictly rational and based upon empirical facts.

    My original post above was replying to your constant mocking every time you believe some perceived 'bump' in the plan takes place. Especially when those 'bumps' are not bumps at all, but were expected by those who actually have put the time and effort to study the posting history of Q. For someone who thinks Q is a LARP, you sure like to post about it and mock those who believe it to be legit. Why would you do that? Either because you are a paid troll or because you are a sadist who enjoys mocking others. Maybe both?

    My mention of faith is because some are so easy to fall away because of some perceived 'bump'. They let emotions take over their rational mind and are so quick to forget everything in the past because of such perceived 'disappointment'. People who fall in to that later camp tend to not believe in God because in their pride and short-sightedness, they automically doubt when things dont go the way they wanted or expected. That is why your continual mocking has no effect upon me or those who actually know how to be patient and trust a plan and know how to trust those who have more knowledge and insight into the plan. You see bumps and failure, and I do not see any of that at all. In fact, I only grow more convinced. Especially when the likes of you and the corrupt MSM continue to bash Q. It only strengthes my resolve and confirms my suspicions.
    Last edited by TER; 12-10-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  10. #38
    Fortunately we won't need complicated mathematical proofs for long, because when the arrests start happening there won't be any more talk of Q.

    It will all be about how Trump is a madman and an authoritarian for putting all of his political opponents in prison.

    Fortunately it will come out that most of the people he is imprisoning are Satanic pedophiles. But the media cabal will not report it, they will continue to say it is a conspiracy theory. There will be trolls here, repeating those lies. I can tell you who they are and it hasn't even happened yet.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2018, 12:08 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 04:55 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2016, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •