Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'No political bias' in FBI probe of Trump campaign

'No political bias' in FBI probe of Trump campaign

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50720345

A US watchdog has found no evidence of political bias behind an FBI probe into the 2016 Trump campaign, despite "serious performance failures".

The US Department of Justice inspector general's report concluded the law enforcement bureau had "authorised purpose" to initiate the inquiry.

But the report also found applications to spy on a Trump aide had "significant inaccuracies and omissions".

The 476-page report provides fodder for for Trump critics and supporters alike.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz first announced the Department of Justice investigation in March last year.

Since then, his team has reviewed more than one million records and conducted more than 100 interviews.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The FBI is incompetent and not a good value for the American taxpayer .
    Do something Danke

Zippy please STOP posting Leftist Propaganda!

Trump was right!

Trust me, the FBI does have biases. We see it pretty much everyday with their actions.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

But Q told me that the IG report was going to be yuge...

What will I believe in now that my dream has been shattered?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

And that Mueller Report was a secret investigation into Clinton. 50,000 sealed indictments coming down!

I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Not really. As predictable as the sun rising...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    “We investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of illegal wrongdoing. Procedures were followed, with some minor technical paperwork errors that did not amount to actionable intentional violations of policy.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have a bridge you might be interested in, the profit you could make is uge.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Only way the IG report was going to report political bias was if someone involved whose political bias influenced their work admitted to it. Of course no one within the FBI admitted to this. The IG exists to whitewash personal responsibility, and is extremely limited in the scope of what they're able to investigate.

The statements you should pay attention to are Barr and Durham's.

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”
    - Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham

"The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.
    - Attorney General William P. Barr

I'm optimistic people will be going to jail over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    And that Mueller Report was a secret investigation into Clinton. 50,000 sealed indictments coming down!
    Oh, it's way more than 50,000. I'm sure that someone will be along shortly to tell us how many.

The Marines at Langley will be coming for you soon.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I bet you don’t believe in God. Am I right?

Those who believe in God are not so quick to lose faith like you. People who believe in God knows what it means to ‘trust the plan’. Nothing which is being revealed has dissuaded me from the plan. I always suspected that things wouldnt heat up until before the next Presidential election. Makes most sense to wait until then. I also was prepared for the media spin and the trolls to say this was a big nothingburger when in fact it wasn’t. It lays the groundwork for the attorney general now to come in and subpoena/indict.

The problem with people like you are that you are weak- in faith and in character. I promise you those who have done evil will be judged, and if not in this fallen world, then before the judgment seat of God.

So are my dreams shattered? LOL, not even close! I am still very much enjoying the movie and trusting the plan. Hard for someone with such lack of faith like you to understand. Sad actually.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    LOL

Only way the IG report was going to report political bias was if someone involved whose political bias influenced their work admitted to it. Of course no one within the FBI admitted to this. The IG exists to whitewash personal responsibility, and is extremely limited in the scope of what they're able to investigate.
    Even if someone did admit or accuse others, the IG office would probably try to convince them to change their story.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6894534

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The IG report documents 17 significant inaccuracies and omissions for which senior level individuals in the FBI are responsible. (Q = 17)

This is the framework that Barr and Durham are using to bring forward the coming indictments.

Good luck.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Equal justice under the law.

Investigating Obama’s FBI:

- “Did you do anything?”
    - “I didn’t do nothing.”
    - “Good enough”.

Investigating someone perceived as opposing the MIC deep state:

- 4am raid, wife and daughter in the street in their underwear.
    - House ransacked, all papers, effects, digital devices taken.
    - trumped up charges and threats of long sentences for the accused and their family.
    - force them into bankruptcy, send them to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Is Q God?
    Pinochet is the model

Is Q God?
    Some seem to think so. They treat what rambling, vague "predictions" he makes as gospel as to what will happen/ is happening. All the great seers use vague language so people can read whatever they want to into what they say.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-09-2019 at 05:25 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Despite the report saying "no political bias" Trump was railing again today calling it "far worse than I thought possible" and an "attempt to overthrow the government" He does greatly exaggerate things and loves to play the victim.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/09/trum...-possible.html

Horowitz also reported that there was no evidence of political bias at the root of the investigation — rebuffing Trump’s repeated claims about a concerted effort to undermine his campaign being led by “deep state” Washington bureaucrats.

Nonetheless, Trump said the report’s findings represented “an attempted overthrow” of the government, “and a lot of people were in on it, and they got caught.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-09-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Is Q God?
    No, Q is not. Your question demonstrates your weak mind.

The truth is that you don’t believe in God. Nor do you fear Him.
    Last edited by TER; 12-09-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Despite the report saying "no political bias" Trump was railing again today calling it "far worse than I thought possible" and an "attempt to overthrow the government" He does greatly exaggerate things and loves to play the victim.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/09/trum...-possible.html
    That is because the content of the report varies considerably from some of the conclusions (although some of the conclusions are fairly damning as well). Fortunately what is important, is actually the content.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Equal justice under the law.

Investigating Obama’s FBI:

- “Did you do anything?”
    - “I didn’t do nothing.”
    - “Good enough”.

Investigating someone perceived as opposing the MIC deep state:

- 4am raid, wife and daughter in the street in their underwear.
    - House ransacked, all papers, effects, digital devices taken.
    - trumped up charges and threats of long sentences for the accused and their family.
    - force them into bankruptcy, send them to prison.
    Yep.

FUBAR.

Q said it would awaken the people and confirm POTUS

Is Q God?

No. Trump is the God Emperor. Q is just his #1 apostle.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Q said it would awaken the people and confirm POTUS
    Do you mean this drop, when he implied that it would happen in 2018?

>>281
    DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
    [RR] in charge of DECLAS.
    Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
    [PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
    IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
    POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
    UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
    [RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
    ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
    MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
    2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
    PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
    Q
    Pinochet is the model

Well, the two are obviously related in your mind, given what you're posting.

I reject the notion that in order to have faith in anything, you must have faith in everything. What you seem to be saying is that all religious people are, by sheer fact of their religiosity, incredibly gullible. I don't agree.
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'No political bias'

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Not really. As predictable as the sun rising...
    Read an article, quite some time ago, quoting Hugh Hewlett (not a fan) where he said, "Inspectors General are where investigations go to die" and went on to say that everyone in DC knows it. That was almost a "duh", for me, as the swamp protects itself. In case like these reports, that means limited hangouts, general scolding for being naughty, 'nuff blame to go around, etc, etc, etc, and back to business as usual. Nobody gets fingered for their criminal activity because it's their life blood and when one goes down, someone can roll for plea and there goes the whole ball of wax.

To even try to peddle "no bias" is beyond absurd. It's all right there in their own damn texts. Seething hatred of Trump, insurance policies, Strzok's not going to allow Trump to win, etc. Never mid the outrageous framing of George Papadopulous, Flynn (Fck Flynn and then we fck Trump - McCabe), spying on Carter Page and all the rest.

I have faith in God. I have no faith in these sociopathic men. The Bible told me to put my faith in God, not men.

I also have no faith in this pacifier called Q they stuck in your mouth. Its track record is poor and it makes too little sense.

Does that make me resemble this remark?

The problem with people like you are that you are weak- in faith and in character.
    My suggestion is that you try a little harder to hold yourself above this petty strife, rather than creating more. His lack of faith in Trump could prove you know something he doesn't. But it seems more likely it proves he knows something you don't. If you have enough faith God will sort this mess out in the end, maybe you should concentrate on not having so much faith in these political men that you sin by shooting Messenger Count when the politicians let you down.

It is a sign of neither a weak mind, nor a lack of fear of God, to refrain from having faith in men--whether a known moneychanger and serial adulterer, or an unknown, anonymous force of... somethings.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-09-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

I pretty much thought Q was a LARP.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The FBI is incompetent and not a good value for the American taxpayer .
    They create "terrorism" and frame dimwits to "solve" the cases, make themselves relevant and increase their budgets. The only ones I see do any good are the ones called in on true crime style homicide investigations like Shanann Watts and her kids. I guess they just work missing persons and murder cases so they're okay. They rest are a danger to society.

The OIG report says that the FBI lied to the FISA court to acquire a surveillance warrant to spy on Trump campaign staffer Carter Page.

If it wasn't political, then I can only conclude that they get boners from lying to judges.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast