Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Amazon delivers packages so fast to everybody (Hint : low wage workers)

Some times Amazon is the only place that has what I need. Often they have the best deal on something I am looking for. If I buy something from them I don't feel guilty. Every time I go out to the store it is a 40 mile trip at least. So if I can save time or money I am going to. I used to have an ebay account but, they closed it because I made a 2 cent over sight on a sale. I could not believe they would close my account over 2 cents but they did. I even paid it but they still would not let me re-open my account.

Amazon on the other hand courts my business and gives me all kinds of incentives. I don't have many modern conveniences shopping at Amazon is one of the few I use.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Some times Amazon is the only place that has what I need.
    Yes, I get that. And that's not your fault. this is probably true for places in the country where Walmart is the only place that has what they need within 100 miles

Often they have the best deal on something I am looking for. If I buy something from them I don't feel guilty. Every time I go out to the store it is a 40 mile trip at least.
    That's understandable. If you live in areas so remote, having things delivered is both cheaper and better for everybody, both most people in the country do not live 20+ miles from a store (not an every day store, at least)

So if I can save time or money I am going to. I used to have an ebay account but, they closed it because I made a 2 cent over sight on a sale. I could not believe they would close my account over 2 cents but they did. I even paid it but they still would not let me re-open my account.

Amazon on the other hand courts my business and gives me all kinds of incentives. I don't have many modern conveniences shopping at Amazon is one of the few I use.
    In this light, is 1 day prime shipping available in your area?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Yes, I get that. And that's not your fault. this is probably true for places in the country where Walmart is the only place that has what they need within 100 miles

That's understandable. If you live in areas so remote, having things delivered is both cheaper and better for everybody, both most people in the country do not live 20+ miles from a store (not an every day store, at least)

In this light, is 1 day prime shipping available in your area?
    Yes I can get one day free shipping.

If Working Poor lived near me I would just go to the store for her .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Yes I can get one day free shipping.
    Good deal!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If Working Poor lived near me I would just go to the store for her .
    You are too kind Uncle. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12