Thread: The End of Politics

The End of Politics

There's a quick plug for Larken's book, which is now back in print, at the end, but this does contain some very good stuff. Enjoy.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.

P.I.S.S.E.D - Prolonged Intense Statist Stupidity Disorder

Do you suffer from Prolonged Intense Statist Stupidity Exposure Disorder (P.I.S.S.E.D.)?

Here is a treatment: AnarchApulco

More from Larken Rose

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.

P.I.S.S.E.D - Prolonged Intense Statist Stupidity Disorder

Do you suffer from Prolonged Intense Statist Stupidity Exposure Disorder (P.I.S.S.E.D.)?

Here is a treatment: AnarchApulco

More from Larken Rose

P.I.S.S.E.D? ROTFL! I love it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I second PAF's endorsement of Anarchapulco, been to the last four, There a great time.

Stopped watching 2 minutes into it. This woman is an idiot.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Stopped watching 2 minutes into it. This woman is an idiot.

No, just a voluntaryist who has experienced epiphanies you have yet to reach. Give it time.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    No, just a voluntaryist who has experienced epiphanies you have yet to reach. Give it time.
    No, she is rambling about things that make no sense and intertwining them with things that do make sense. Sadly most people can't discriminate which is which.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

No, she is rambling about things that make no sense and intertwining them with things that do make sense. Sadly most people can't discriminate which is which.
    Liberty comes from within. Consider it a kickstart. Those who dismiss it most likely will never know it.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even sadder how many of those people are firmly convinced they can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Good video. More people are slowly opting out and/or waking up, whether consciously or unconsciously. Hence the increasing censorship, intensive online shilling operations to the point of obviousness, ratcheted up political drama distractions and emotional triggers. The problem is that most of those waking up don't really know what to actually do about it to make a difference in their own daily lives. That must be frustrating and demoralizing when you realize something is very, very wrong these days but don't know how to act upon the realization.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book